test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will u fix that HUGE difficulty gap between epic dungeons?

13»

Comments

• preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    FANBOY!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Yeah, well, too many times such conversations usually begin with "You're playing your character wrong." It goes downhill from there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Yeah, well, too many times such conversations usually begin with "You're playing your character wrong." It goes downhill from there.

It's funny. I perceive the exact opposite of what most are positing. New and inexperienced players aren't the toxic ones, it's the elitist HAMSTERS that are too good to help people.
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    krzrsms said:

0-69 is worthless to any part of the game afterward. There is exactly 5 objects worth keeping from pre-70 and that is 4 free bags and 1 free artifact if you choose the right one. Everything else is garbage.

Not trying to be overly picky, just curious. I understand you think all three of the free artifacts you get to choose from at 21 are not good, but the free artifact you get at 60 that is for your class is not good, none of them?

• flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    In the past, we had a serious problem with overgeared players.
    The new difficulty is, in general, to balance the highend players and the midend players in the dungeons.

I like this system because the dungeons must be difficult and scary.
    And, if you are a lowend player, have some patience. Get new gear, upgrade your enchants. You do not need rush.