test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks you mod for fixing the 2 DC issues in dungeon!

oxymaoxyma Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Now you guys will feel the true difficulties in FBI, MSP, TONG, and in the end you all will agree that the difficulty is too high there. :)

Comments

• Options
    zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    I’ve done ToNG with only 1 DC. Specifically the group was 1 OP, 1 DC, 1 CW, 1 GWF, and 1 HR(me) so no it’s not to hard.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    People will now just use the new buffer class ... he he he .... CW or SW as buffer nothing will change we will stills we groups of 1 dps only
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    There has been some talk that as DC's have been nerfed a bit individually, and situations where 2DC skills could stack have only been slightly nerfed, that it will be even more needed to have 2 DCs now (at least for groups that would have normally run with 2 in the first place.) So it seems its 'watch this space' on what will actually happen...
  • Options
    danpio1217#3410 danpio1217 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    oxyma said:

Now you guys will feel the true difficulties in FBI, MSP, TONG, and in the end you all will agree that the difficulty is too high there. :)

Plz tell me this is a joke

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Nothing changed. 1 DC party will still work. The 2 DC combo usually are setup to use different skill anyway. e.g. one AA and one DO.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    oxyma said:

Why? Any particular reason for it? Do you really think that will change the meta? ^^ You are joking, arent you? ^^
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I am happy, that the Devs share your opinion. My friends and I dont see a reason, to change our group composition atm.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Just makes it harder to take lower IL players though the dungeon. I can see the new call going out LF1M Tong 16.5k + lol

As stated above, most 2 DC parties are setup and co-ordinated so both DC's are using different powers anyways...
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    The limit on 2 DC is really mostly a queue thing. People who make their own party can still private queue how they want. As to the CW or SW "buffer" instead, aren't they already seen by the system as DPS?
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    The effect of the changes will most likely just be a small nerf of group dps and nothing else. (But the new gear in Omu will make up for that)

The changes are too small to make the 2 DC meta useless. The DCs are usually specced so they do not run into the stacking changes anyways.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    With the Weapon of light and feets that no longer stack when there are 2 DC, it's a waste to take 2 DC to your TONG, FBI, MSP
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    What I find funny about the OP is how the person said fbi and msp and tong will be to hard with out the use of 2 clerics. I find it funny because I run fbi and msp each day as many times as I can in public que with or with out a cleric present. Must say each time it always ends up a win. They are not hard like most may say. They just take more time to invest to get them completed. Most people either lack the time needed to invest or do not wish to deal with the hassle.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    b4t1b4t said:

What I find funny about the OP is how the person said fbi and msp and tong will be to hard with out the use of 2 clerics. I find it funny because I run fbi and msp each day as many times as I can in public que with or with out a cleric present. Must say each time it always ends up a win. They are not hard like most may say. They just take more time to invest to get them completed. Most people either lack the time needed to invest or do not wish to deal with the hassle.

Then u must be lucky enough to get 2 or 3 17k+ players in your team, FBI, TONG AND MSP are not winnable in public queue, the only ways are to get 1 or 2 17k players in your team (the ones that pay to win)
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    oxyma said:

b4t1b4t said:

Then u must be lucky enough to get 2 or 3 17k+ players in your team, FBI, TONG AND MSP are not winnable in public queue, the only ways are to get 1 or 2 17k players in your team (the ones that pay to win)
    I also love runing pig on my op and seem to win more than loose and no not end game teams. You just need a tank with decent powershare and a good dc
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    oxyma said:

b4t1b4t said:

Actually incorrect on that. Most of the time the people are 12K maybe every now and then I see a 14K outside of me in the party.
    The key to those dungeons is being in a group where they understand the first few adds are meant to be hard and are willing to take the time needed to finish the dungeon. LIke I said in my last post the reason so many leave fbi and msp parties is because they do not wish to invest in the time needed to do the dungeon or they do not wish to go thru the hassle of the dungeon. It really has nothing to do with a players gear. It just one of those dungeons that take a bit to get thru.
  • Options
    kupriczkupricz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    It seems that most people are missing the root cause of this problem. People want to run content as fast as possible because the loot is absolute garbage. Why invest time when the chance of getting something valuable is close to zero?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Then why do they keep doing it if they hate it so much?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    While the loot is not great, I doubt people would go slower if it improved
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    oxyma said:

b4t1b4t said:

Nonsense
  • Options
    jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    If the buff is less effective I see it as a hit to middle ilvl dps as the buffs won’t push them through the dungeon as efficiently as before. So this hurts dps that arnt 17k.