- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Lost City of Omu Preview Patch Notes: NW.95.20180212a.1
Release NotesContent and Environment
Cradle of the Death God
- Acererak no longer talks over a cutscene. Ultra-powerful lich or no, that's just plain rude!
- Fane of the Night Serpent: The player no longer sometimes gets stuck in the wall of the bridge room.
- Fane of the Night Serpent: Various minor fixes have been made to improve flow.
- Shrines to the Trickster Gods can no longer become permanently stuck in an inactive state.
- The Omuan ghost no longer disappears and refuses to reappear if the player it's following leaves the map.
- Tomb Exhume: Kills no longer stop being counted if the player leaves and returns twice.
- Yuan-ti Abominations now count toward the "Abomination Slayer" achievement.
Tomb of the Nine Gods
- A lich in this dungeon no longer has a "Hunt" indicator on its name plate.
- Eotyrannus that sometimes spawn in this dungeon can now drop their hunt trophy.
- Ras Nsi's treasure chests should now consistently spawn at the end of the encounter.
Combat and Powers
- Various typos have been addressed.
Items and Economy
- Trailing "new line" characters in many power names have been removed, allowing for more accurate combat log reporting.
- The bonus effects on new masterwork armor pieces have been adjusted and are no longer duplicates of the effects on primal armor.
- The name of new masterwork equipment created for scourge warlocks and trickster rogues has been changed from "leather" to "dinohide."
- Chain of Scales: The higher-rank versions of this item now have more consistent tooltip formatting.
- It is now possible to earn Omuan tale carvings from the campaign chest in the Cradle of the Death God epic trial.
- Soulmonger Lockbox: This lockbox now drops different insignias, as the previous set had been dropped by the two prior lockboxes.
- Superior Potion buffs now properly have icons.
- The bonus effect from the item "Hunter's Keffiyeh" no longer falls off when entering the skirmish, "The Merchant Prince's Folly."
- The bonus effect from the item "Hunter's Keffiyeh" no longer falls off when entering certain Chultan maps new to Module 13.
- The bonus effect on the rare hunt drop "Fearbringers" now cause the affected to deal 30% less damage from dailies, up from 5%.
- The weekly lockout on obtaining Ostorian Tale Carvings has been removed.
- The item "Soulmonger Ampoule" now appears under the other currencies section of your riches tab.
- Auctions without a Bid Price can once again properly be bought out.
- Ekene-Afa's and Fenthaza's hair is no longer incorrectly available in character creation.
- The Cradle of the Death God collection location now has unique background art.
- Consumables can no longer be Protected.
- Identifying an item will now retain its Protected state.
- Items that have been Protected on Preview, then changed so they can't be Protected, can now properly be un-Protected.
- The "Protected Item" indicator is now a golden chain in the upper-right.
- The Report Player dialog, when accessed via the Leaderboard, once again properly shows a functional interface.
Art, Effects, and Audio
- When selling items at particular stores, there is now an error message if the sale would cause the player to gain more of an item than they can hold.
- More audio cleanup and improvement has been done, particularly in the Cradle of the Death God.
- The cauldron ambient audio in the Sage's Shop in Protector's Enclave no longer has quite pronounced low-end rumble.
- Chitters' Fangs and Mane of the Manticore no longer act as beard removal tools.
- Elf ears no longer poke through the sides of Chitters' Fangs.
- Pilgrim and Tyrant weapons for Hunter Ranger are now about 25-35% bigger.
- Various minor clipping and texture issues have been addressed in gear new to the Lost City of Omu.
- Various in-game mail originating from the Foundry now properly links to the current Terms of Service page.
- Localized voice-over should be up-to-date.
- More text fixes and updates have been implemented.