test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

only one extra enchant/runestone from packs during '2x' refinement?

I've noticed that I'm only getting one extra enchantment when opening packs that reward 3x runes/enchantments. Is that working as intended? anyone else have this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• ofuscado#5184 ofuscado Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    for example, if I receive a 3x r7 runestones reward from an enchantment or companion pack I'm only getting 4 r7s(one more than normal) instead of 6.
    incorrect rewards during 2x enchants https://imgur.com/gallery/NgYDS
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Does it say 2x enchants in the calendar on XB?

I think it does (I'm not home to check this right now) and if it does than it's misleading because the forums state that it's double gems event right now not enchants. I recall thinking to myself that I found it odd that the calendar had 0 double gem events listed on it last week for the next 2 months. This sounds like the calendar was wrong and has, unfortunately, screwed you.

If I were you I would screenshot the XB1 calendar if it says enchants still and ask for compensation of some sort since it's false advertising (and not the first time).

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10808994-2x-refining-stones-20%-off-guild-marks!
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > Does it say 2x enchants in the calendar on XB?
    >
    > I think it does (I'm not home to check this right now) and if it does than it's misleading because the forums state that it's double gems event right now not enchants. I recall thinking to myself that I found it odd that the calendar had 0 double gem events listed on it last week for the next 2 months. This sounds like the calendar was wrong and has, unfortunately, screwed you.
    >
    > If I were you I would screenshot the XB1 calendar if it says enchants still and ask for compensation of some sort since it's false advertising (and not the first time).

yes, on xbox it's "double enchantments and runestones". the link you referenced mentioned 2x refining stones.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Sounds like a big mixup to me. Maybe @nitocris83 can clarify what event it is supposed to be this weekend? Preferably before the end of the weekend is over.

Also, I'm not 100% sure you would get 6 runestones or enchants. I forget how the packs are worded but it's possible they say you have a chance at the enchant in which case you would have a chance at doubling it. I'm guessing as I'm at work right now so can't check myself.
    it wouldn't make sense that you have a chance to double your reward. double events have never worked that way, afaik. Still, I'd like to know if it's working as intended, as would others I've discussed this with.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    AFAIK, double enchants and runes has never worked properly on lockbox items. Everything else seems to work correctly, but lockbox packs have always bugged. You can find reports going back a long way.