test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 disconnects for the past hour

Myself and several others are experiencing server disconnects from Neverwinter. Please post here if you too are having issues.
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    same here as well... been disconnected 4 times in less than 2 hrs somethings up
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Did someone forget to feed Boo?
    smeone forgot smethin bc this is gettin seriously annoyin wen ur in the battlefield evnt
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Looks like Xbox and pc are also having issues.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
    ya smethin up wit the servers... saw notice on log in abt maint tomorrow but seriously why stuff gotta b messin up tonite
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Hopefully someone is awake, catches these post and helps us get back in game.
    lmao o im bck in game... for how long tho who knos
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I thought it was just me but I was trying to farm egwd for the shirt, 3 players at a time were disconnecting.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Happened to me 3 times. I had to shut the game down and reopen it and I was able to log back into the game. Than about an hour later I was booted again. After the 3rd boot I just quit last night. Annoying being booted by NW but all other online functions work for my PS4.

I wonder if they are having issues with botters spamming their ports causing them to have players lose connection. I have seen this happen frequently in other MMO games, it has not impact on the game other than players connection to their servers.

• abysstic1#7048 abysstic1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    This issue started happening last evening around 10-10:30 PM EST.
  • vigilante#2764 vigilante Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    It was bad for a while, multiple players in my alliance were disconnecting repeatedly for a solid 30 minutes or more, myself included. I ended up logging out of neverwinter and joining my friends in monster hunter world. I've a lot of time invested in neverwinter but the issues with game stability have always been problematic. the blue screening when zoning to the stronghold has been an issue for at least 9 months and now this. Don't know what the future holds for the game but it is worrisome.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Happened again last night. Been happening since they did the big maintenance a week ago. I think Cryptic may have some type of server connection issue now for PS4 players. Happened again in T9 last night on the last boss. Three days in a row of this happening is really getting annoying. Please fix the server disconnection issue that many of us are experiencing.