test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server problems...

lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
Please fix the server wont connect during dungeons and quests pls .....it is really annoying
thanks for your time reading this .....please Devs.....fix fix...

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Last time I tried I got a "Connection issue attempting to connect to patch server."
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thanks for responding i think the same can be the new patch they doing or too much traffic...:)
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Xbox having the same problem.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    XBONE and PS4 are also having server issues.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
    Can not stay online for 5 min then server wont connect.....
  • embergod#4603 embergod Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    so i gather its system wide then. maybe a server start is in order
    yeah ..looks like it....thanks for responding .....
    Glad it is not me alone..having issues...
  • cryshalcryshal Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    I'm having constant disconnects.
  • greyhawken777greyhawken777 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    The game has been nice and stable for weeks (read: I only see 1-2 disconnects a night) but now I'm seeing 1-4 an hour! I think the server hamster is tired. Will we be getting a new, more energetic server hamster soon?
  • cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    add me to the list of the DC'd. more like 5 times an hour this past hour, kinda makes it hard to kill the abolith :D guessing the game is loading the new content?
  • freakbreed#4018 freakbreed Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I cant even log in havent been able to for 1 1\2 hours now
    I've been laggy and having Server Not Responding most of today.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Probably a login server problem. My whole group got disconnected from MB at the boss fight. Four of us was able to reconnect and finish it.
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    was glad to know that I was not the only one having theses issues where I hope they will get fixed
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    STO team sent out a Tweet last night addressing this. NW did not. Have a nice day!
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    So how has it been today? Last night I was dumped from the server several times and so were my guild mates that were on Team Speak with me. As I am at work I do not know how it is going today so I am curious.
    I'm getting the same as I had yesterday. Death by lag and SNR.
  • zogarazogara Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Getting major lag and several disconnects here, as well.

Makes me wonder what exactly they did during that ~10 hour long maintenance last week...
    They used a Thayan ritual to convert the living hamsters into undead hamsters so they wouldn't have to feed them.
  • sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I didn't have this problem on the 12th and 13th when these posts were made, but I did last night? I'm making that "I don't know" sound, but don't know how you'd effectively spell it. Some of you will know what I'm talking about.

But seriously, is there something happening with the server? Even before this last patch, I've been seeing "server not responding" messages and then disconnects that push me back to the login screen. Once or twice a night I can stand (and almost expect...thank you, Cryptic, for such a fine example of network management! /sarcasm) but tonight it's been back to back to back to back disconnects. I log in, wait for the selected character to load, and then click on a vendor or the AH or my inventory bag. Frozen screen. Error message. Disconnect. (These should be the names of the next dungeons.)
    Doesn't have to be Cryptic. Can be anywhere along your connection to their servers.
    greywynd said:

Doesn't have to be Cryptic. Can be anywhere along your connection to their servers.

I would suspect that but all my other online games are working fine. I've pinged servers in Northern California where Cryptic is located and all returned signals. Calls to my IP confirm the service is up and running with no problems.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

greywynd said:

I would suspect that but all my other online games are working fine. I've pinged servers in Northern California where Cryptic is located and all returned signals. Calls to my IP confirm the service is up and running with no problems.
    Cryptic is based in California true, but their servers are in Boston.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    It's been over two days since my last disconnects. Thanks for fixing the servers, Cryptic.
This discussion has been closed.