test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will we ever get double diamonds again

Don't know about you guys but im really desperate for a double diamonds. Im so full of salvage

Comments

• shinytepigshinytepig Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i think Cryptic said that there are a few reasons why they haven't done a 2x ad event in a while (a long while :P):
    1. too many people saving their salvage.
    2. they are waiting for some prices in the trade house to go up or down.
    3. they want people to buy more Zen with real monies (they didn't say this but I can guess).
    Maybe I was born with it or maybe I'm a frozen banana.... bad joke, I think so >:D mwahahaha
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User

i think Cryptic said that there are a few reasons why they haven't done a 2x ad event in a while (a long while :P):
    1. too many people saving their salvage.
    2. they are waiting for some prices in the trade house to go up or down.
    3. they want people to buy more Zen with real monies (they didn't say this but I can guess).

It won't happen unless the ADX goes below a certain number. There is a tradebar event coming up though. Save your bars for that and buy salvage equipment.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Double AD is basically a form of quantitative easing.
    Its not a reward for hoarding lots of purple rings.
    Its used when there's an imbalance in the economy of the game and certainly won't happen while ever the ADX is healthy.

Unless you're prepared to wait a long time in the hope the economy drops off a cliff I'd follow @kreatyve 's advice and use your salvage. Odds are you'll be able to fill all those empty spaces up again before another double AD event drops.
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I'm content with the frequency of the double seals and 50% off seals they have been doing. To me that's technically like double AD.