test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sparkle Path Bug

I’m having issues with my sparkle path. I’ve tried every option from abandoning quests, restarting PlayStation, making sure that I have no quest paths selected in different zones, and still no sparkle path. It’s making my traveling a lot more difficult. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Unfortunately it just disappears for some characters... it will come back at random for a week or so then disappear again. It seems to be linked to the character and not the account. About half of my characters have a sparkle path and the other half don't. My TR hasn't had one in over a year. My DC has never lost his. The others seem to come and go.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• shadowelite#8701 shadowelite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    That’s what my character is, a Trickster Rogue. It’s the only character I have. I wonder if it can be easily fixed if it’s made aware?
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Reselect your mission from enclave.
  • marcm713#3446 marcm713 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Happens to my character frequently. Fortunately, it comes back after I bluescreen going into the stronghold, which unfortunately happens 25% of the time.