test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is with the bots and recent problems with Random dungeons

2»

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

You must also add that until a point in the game a low level toon will be unable to chat. They say level 20 but I have a 70 alt that did no campaigns and each time I run a dungeon I am unable to type into chat. So really there are many reasons why a player wouldnt chat.
    As for me on my main I run thru any low level dungeon killing what mobs in my way. If I read in chat to slow down or what not then I will if not no real point in slowing down.
    My only issue with random level dungeons is well 70 level players shouldnt be doing them regardless. I do for those dungeoneering shards but still. Access to those dungeons should be locked for anyone able to do epics. Outside of that I rather enjoy random ques.

you know that random queue lists are wrongly made, RED(random epic dungeon) list you need the everfrost resistance, and majority player base dont waste time on the skt campaign, it should have been red(elol/mc/vt/etos/ecc/egwd), heros accord(tong/fbi/msp), and the 3 player random queue should be for level 69 and lower chars(but they dont do the 3player dungeons like this because once a player get a main char to level 70 with a good il/gear/enchantments, all their alts are made to fast level up and farm, and new leveling char player need the level 70 to queue otherwise the 3 player random queue dungeon will be dead).
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    People keep saying that RED is wrong, and yet the developers have stated that, in time, To9G will also drop into RED and other things will be in the Hero's Accord.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    greywynd said:

People keep saying that RED is wrong, and yet the developers have stated that, in time, To9G will also drop into RED and other things will be in the Hero's Accord.

That just prove that the current devs have no clue about how the game that the previous devs designed actually work. The issue is that all this problems where stated on the preview server as things that were going to happen and intentionally ignored by the devs. Now the players have to deal with problems that the game didnt had and read as response from the devs that those problems are WAI.

• marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    These new developers just don't listen. It's plain and simple. No point in wasting your time voicing anything over this junk.