test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What went wrong with the maintenance on Tuesday?

patruciuspatrucius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Ever since the servers came back up on Tuesday, at least 1/3rd of the time when I try to change characters I get kicked back to the login screen with a 'The server is Unavailable at this time' message. This has made invocations and professions a major PITA to do because they take 4 to 5 five times longer due to constantly needing to log back in. I'm not the only one having these issues either, I've got a buddy who's got the same trouble changing characters.
Post edited by patrucius on

Comments

• vonscuzzmanvonscuzzman Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    having the same issue as well.
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Me and our alliance members also have these issues.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    @nitocris83

I'm having the same issue and it's highly annoying. If I'm lucky I get through 3 toons before it gives me the error but most times it gives me the error every single time I switch.
  • sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Same here.
  • thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    I did have a few isolated issues yesterday however this evening I've had virtually no problems. Has anyone else?
  • yiazzyyiazzy Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I haven't had this issue at all since yesterday's maintenance.

I could just be one of the lucky few though
  • shinytepigshinytepig Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i only had this happen once. has the "error" been fixed/ not appearing anymore?
    Maybe I was born with it or maybe I'm a frozen banana.... bad joke, I think so >:D mwahahaha
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    I've been getting server not responding like 24/7 it's ridiculous.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Luckily I wasn't in a serious PvP game or in a TONG run or anything like that, because that would of been horrible. I don't know what they did, but the Disconnect's on Xbox is atrocious, the rubber band, the lag, the FPS drops, and the (SERVER NOT RESPONDING)

@nitocris83
    Post edited by theguiido on
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone! When reports are sporadic and we aren't seeing an increase in error alerts on our end, it adds an extra layer of challenge in trying to figure out the issue for impacted players. The more details you can provide, the more we can try to find commonalities: what map and zone you're own, what you are doing, what character it's impacting, what time of day, what ISP you have, etc.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    nobody is on any map when switching characters on the login screen and this is occurring on xbox ps4 and pc

however at work there are multiple modems bound together and the ip may change i get the error when switching character s

at home this does not occur with one modem and a static ip

maybe something to do with leases and ip and them not expiring fast enough or too fast

or that ryptic login server c server think they are getting hacked/ connection is dropped when a client connects from different ips but on the same account in rapid succession
  • free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Are the servers online? My game client screen is stuck at "Loading. Please wait."
    I'm VIP rank 12 (PC player) and I can't login to claim my daily keys.
  • sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I posted on 1/31 that I was having the same issue on the character screen, but I've not had any problems at all since 2/1. Consider my "same here" solved and withdrawn.