test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Providence/lion active power to OP for pvp

iceylolz11iceylolz11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
appears that providence is not affected by healing depression whatsoever atm, 10% heal of max hp every 10 sec. WAI? :')

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    You must not have one....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Assuming one has about 230k hp (I think that is about average between all classes now that we can use pve gear), that would be 23k healing every 10 seconds (not guaranteed to the user if you read the tooltip correctly) which broken down to per second would be about 2300 hp per second... Not amazing by any means because you cannot use a 4k stat mount. So you are sacrificing a large portion of stats in exchange for a mediocre heal and 2% damage buff that can stack up, but often times does not. Does not seem broken to me.
  • toplaymoretoplaymore Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I'm playing on the Drider (rus) server.
    Providence of our server was imba and in some situations gives multi-proс's.
    GF
    1. http://pixs.ru/showimage/1jpg_4800760_29215996.jpg

2. http://pixs.ru/showimage/2jpg_9366645_29216051.jpg

18% of all healing takes the providence, 4% or less - survivor's blessing (gf in screen has 50%+ deflect) and other gifts. Providence is about 6 times better than the other healing.
    CW
    3. http://pixs.ru/showimage/archjpg_1055171_29216228.jpg

Kill GF or OP with Providence is almost unreal, even 3 to 1.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Open pvp or domination
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    They should remove any kind of healing from pvp except out of combat healing ofcourse :)
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    The legendary lion is just straight up pay to win in PvP.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited February 2018

Assuming one has about 230k hp (I think that is about average between all classes now that we can use pve gear), that would be 23k healing every 10 seconds (not guaranteed to the user if you read the tooltip correctly) which broken down to per second would be about 2300 hp per second... Not amazing by any means because you cannot use a 4k stat mount. So you are sacrificing a large portion of stats in exchange for a mediocre heal and 2% damage buff that can stack up, but often times does not. Does not seem broken to me.

You have a pally. You should know that 10 seconds is more than enough right?
    28800 healing per 10 seconds. If you can tank a pally with 288 hp for 1 minute without Providence/lion active power imagine how long you can tank with it. Thats 28800x6=172800 healing per minute.
    pallies don't need 4k stats from a mount to do damage lmao. I know how they do crazy damage. Not gonna post here because i don't want more pallies to start using it.

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    got mine yesterday lol all my pvp records before were without epic mount : D
    it was more like save to win lol... I did not spend a dime lol a shout goes out to all you folks out there that bought my stacks and stacks of scrolls of fate: ...they helped support the cause : D

never open anything or donate anything except on double events be patient
    Post edited by kalina311 on