test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official: M13 Scourge Warlock Changes

Comments

• dragonsbitedragonsbite Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2018

Max hits previously noted were crits and crit flanks. We're looking at non crits to test this. I would assume when transcendent says "If there are no chain targets you do 33% more Lightning damage" that this is the Burst amount. Well 33% of 1000 weapon damage is 333. The base value we got was 83 damage as below. WHY???

Respeccing and getting naked. No points spent in powers or feats. No boons, or mount bonuses or companions.

Me vs that 1 L60 dummy. 1000-1000 weapon with transcendent lightning enchant. 0 power

Constitution 18 for +8% damage as shown on paperdoll under offense and healing/damage dealt

Lightning Burst Min base damage non crit 89.9/actual damage 89.9
    Lightning Burst Max base damage non crit 89.9/actual damage 89.9
    This approx. 83 base damage if we remove the +8% damage increase

Increased Constitution to 25 for +15% damage as shown on paperdoll under offense and healing/damage dealt

Lightning Burst Min base damage non crit 94.9/actual damage 94.9
    Lightning Burst Max base damage non crit 94.9/actual damage 94.9
    This is approx. 83 base damage if we remove the +15% damage increase

Increased constitution to 26 for +16% damage and also put on some clothes. Power was 7,602. Paperdoll damage shows +38%

Lightning Burst Min base damage non crit 113.9/actual damage 113.9
    Lightning Burst Max base damage non crit 113.9/actual damage 113.9
    This is approx. 83 base damage if we remove the +38% damage increase

What we do know is that it is scaling with constitution and power. Basically if it says +x% damage under the paperdolls offense and healing/damage dealt it appears to be increasing by that amount. But it's not doing 33% of weapon damage. It's instead doing 8.3%. WHY???

Now let's do the same but instead check Lightning Weapon damage instead of burst which should be 35% of weapon damage instead of 33%.

Respeccing and getting naked. No points spent in powers or feats. No boons, or mount bonuses or companions.

Me vs that 1 L60 dummy. 1000-1000 weapon with transcendent lightning enchant. 0 power

Constitution 18 for +8% damage as shown on paperdoll under offense and healing/damage dealt

Lightning Weapon Min base damage non crit 272.5/actual damage 272.5
    Lightning Weapon Max base damage non crit 272.5/actual damage 272.5
    This approx. 251 base damage if we remove the +8% damage increase

Increased Constitution to 25 for +15% damage as shown on paperdoll under offense and healing/damage dealt

Lightning Weapon Min base damage non crit 287.5/actual damage 287.5
    Lightning Weapon Max base damage non crit 287.5/actual damage 287.5
    This is approx. 251 base damage if we remove the +15% damage increase

Increased constitution to 26 for +16% damage and also put on some clothes. Power was 7,602. Paperdoll damage shows +38%

Lightning Weapon Min base damage non crit 345.2/actual damage 345.2
    Lightning Weapon Max base damage non crit 345.2/actual damage 345.2
    This is approx. 251 base damage if we remove the +38% damage increase

So basically Lighting Weapon is doing 25.1% of weapon damage and not 35%. At least it's doing better then the Burst's 8.3%. But why are these incorrect and most especially the Burst?

Those numbers seems right.

25% weapon damage for lightning weapon. Burst is an extra 33% on the lightning damage, not weapon damage. So, 33% of that 25%, there is your 8%. It means that on single targets the total damage you deal is around 33% of your weapon damage, taking lightning weapon and lightning burst into account.

Your comparison with the gwf means that for many reasons, gwf take way more advantage of weapon procs enchants than SW. SW will do better sticking to the Buffing enchants. At least in the case of enchants you can find options that don't leave you that much behind. It's worse when you realize how that works on AoC. Check that xmas log you mentioned, in case there was a paladin there, and check your AoC hits and compare to the gwf's AoC hits. Even if you have similar HP's, the difference will be huge.
    Yes that what it looks like if my Warlock runs beside a good GWF but also beside a TR that´knows how to buff his power/damage by feats.
    TR AoC >600k procs, Warlock less than half of it.
    GWF has many selfbuffs and debuffs (>70%), so his damage is multiplied >x6 in the end. It´s the same effect lolset once had, favouring some classes over others.
    Good point it can very well be and probably is 33% of 35%. That would be 11.5% that Burst should do although it only does 8. Probably because it was doing 33% of 25% which is 8.25%. Probably the wrong place to complain about the lightning enchant incorrect values. I tested this on my L 62 GWF and burst hit for 92 with +12% damage. which is about 82 base. So only off by 1 damage vs my SW.

• polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Daughter's Promise, Critical Promise, Killing Curse:
    It damage too low. DP & CP can't crit, radius of Daughter's Promise is too small and its fairly for 3 targets only.
    (the rad of murderous is also too small)

PS: GF have 750% weapon damage for 10 sec for any quantity of targets.
    even DC have 100% weapon damage every sec

we need bigger (much bigger) damage or more procs for those feats.

Damnation will be dead as it is now. nothing will change
    Temptation: Soul Bonding: Allies now deal 20% increased damage to targets affected by your Warlock's Curse
    but SW can use only 3 Warlock's Curses, so this will have profit in Boss fight only

+5% from Aura of Despair
    while Divine Oracle have 20% dmg just staying in party. SW can't propose more. Temlock will be once again a dead class in SFG.

Eldritch Momentum: stamina and Combat Advantage for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds - no way, party dont need it from you while GF can give you speed and CA all the time!

Also,

Gates of Hell and PoP that will crit made HellBringer much stronger DPS than a SoulBinder.
    PoP gaves damage, aoe damage, selfbuff and buff for party, GoH have deadly damage and a lot of AP so SoulBinder has no chance for game. SB has a bad mechanic of Soul sparks. we have only few skills that brings sparks as fast as possible (and before is may be fixed). Also we can't use Blades of Vanquished Armies all the time because it recharge after cast.

I worry about this because my main SW want to be a SB but now in HB I have much more damage
    and for Tamplock HB also better because of PoP buff.

"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2018
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User

Damnation will be dead as it is now. nothing will change

Amen!

Temptation: Soul Bonding: Allies now deal 20% increased damage to targets affected by your Warlock's Curse
    but SW can use only 3 Warlock's Curses, so this will have profit in Boss fight only

I would like to see this become "curses", this means it works with all powers, and makes it more useful (ie not just on bosses). I understand the idea of the smaller improvement (its better to start small and increase than big and wind back), but short of BIS toons this remains hard for most people to use effectively at the moment. Better to make it more viable for everyone and forget the BIS Brigade, they are already trampling the content, making them see Templock's as viable through this doesn't seem to be a problem.

Even if the value of the buff was decreased because it was easier to apply that would be fine IMO (allowing for the Aura of Despair continuing to provide its 5% buff).

+5% from Aura of Despair
    while Divine Oracle have 20% dmg just staying in party. SW can't propose more. Temlock will be once again a dead class in SFG.

I don't think this makes Templock dead, but yes the changes will not make the Templock displace the DC as the primary Buffer of the game. Which is a big part of the 2DC problem. If Soul Bonding was expanded to match "Curses" rather than just Warlock's Curse I think this would not need any attention.

Eldritch Momentum: stamina and Combat Advantage for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds - no way, party dont need it from you while GF can give you speed and CA all the time!

I'm OK with the idea of granting CA, I don't think the fact that Class A does it means no other class should do it. However I do agree that the duration of the buff needs to be longer, at least 12s at max possibly 20s. Again the buffs shouldn't be engineered so that only the BIS Endgame players can benefit from them. If 12k toons are supposed to be running ToNG, 12k toons should be able to reliably sustain this buff with some effort.

Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • xdd2k#7484 xdd2k Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    In the upcoming changes the damage mitigation for your allies will still remain a problem for the templock. Now and in the next mod we will have just the feat Aura of Despair which is effecting also allies. That is unfortunatly not enough.
    In this thread the other already gave some ideas how you could do it even for the upcoming mod13.
    For example:

- Changing warding curse class feature that it will also effect your allies.
    - Darkness: The damage reduction for allies as well.
    - (Wraiths shadow, a tool we have as an power. But unfortunatly it doesnt work and is bugged.)

Warding curse would be a good thing to have, because it would give you a fixed damage reduction for you and your team. The other 2 are connected to encounters, which means that you wont have a constant uptime. A nice solution would be surely the warding curse + one of the 2 mentioned that are connected to powers in that way you could use them in your rotation when needed.
    At least for the mod13 it would give a little bit more options to mitigate damage. But in the future there has to come even more.

I left out temp hp powers like vampiric embrace and the feat. compounded soul. Just wanted to mention stuff with reduced damage.

I hope it is comprehensible what i wanted to express (english is not my 1st language).
    Post edited by xdd2k#7484 on
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I wanted to add this out of the bug section concerning TC and the damagelink.

When I log on preview completey boonless gearless etc. the following happens.
    No weapon enchant: TC damagelink works 30%

Slotting Trans-Feytouched: The damagelink seems completey broken for AT Wills , only the WE-proc from feytouched is linked with a pittyfull 24.6%.
    Damagelink does not work for Vampiric Embrance somehow, but works with other encounter and it´s 24.6% from what I can tell.
    But when you multiplie that damagelink x 1.18 you get your 30%, looks like that damagelinks simply does not benefit from you Feybuff (18%).
    The linked damage seems to be calculated prebuff and does not benefit from feybuff.
    24,6% : 30 = 0.82
    slotting an Unparalled Fey it´s like 24 :30 = 0.8 , the damage on the main target is more , the links stays the same. You miss a 1.2 multiplier on that TC link.

@balanced#2849
    My statement is:
    1. TC's damagelink does not benefit from Fey-buff, it´s calculated prebuff.....maybe other buffs too? Aoe is punisehd by that.
    2. TC damagelink seems to bug out for At wills by slotting Fey Enchant, wich is a big issue ... at least in my setup, zero damagelink, nada
    -> looks like this is an issue for other enchants too? Maybe someone likes to check this, if I am correct, at least flaming enchant does not work with At Wills and TC link too
    3. And TC's damagelink does not work with Vampiric embrance at all using Feyenchant and others

In the sum Feytouched enchant is a completely bugged weaponenchant, nothing new honestly.
  • pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    I posted an idea for a use of warlocks bargain in another post in the forum class section which could be implemented in the Temptation capstone as both a damage mitigation for party and somewhat damage boost:

«Warlock's Bargain now also redirects 15% of the damage allies within 50' take to the targeted foe.»

I like the idea as it potentially could deal some neat damage redirecting the damage the tanks take and it has a decent mitigation for party. It would also be very unique as a SW feature.
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    @ nitocris 83 said:
    Hey everyone! I wanted to chime in to reiterate something we've been saying on streams and in forums for a few months now : we are no longer going in the direction of doing complete overhauls to one class at a time. We have moved to a system of identifying the biggest needs across all classes and working on them in tandem. This allows us to make quicker decisions and changes across the board. Instead of waiting for optimal time to scope out a full rework of just one class.
    edited January 2018
    hawkeyel said:

@ nitocris 83 said:
    Hey everyone! I wanted to chime in to reiterate something we've been saying on streams and in forums for a few months now : we are no longer going in the direction of doing complete overhauls to one class at a time. We have moved to a system of identifying the biggest needs across all classes and working on them in tandem. This allows us to make quicker decisions and changes across the board. Instead of waiting for optimal time to scope out a full rework of just one class.

I had to highlight this :)
    >4 years in case of templock to bring back any use
  • lordaeoloslordaeolos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User

Fury:
    Daughter's Promise: The damage dealt from this power now scales with power/buffs
    Critical Promise: The damage dealt from this power now scales with power/buffs
    Critical Promise: Damage reduced to 4/8/12/16/20% (down from 10/20/30/40/50%)
    Killing Curse: The damage dealt from this power now scales with power/buffs
    Killing Curse: Damage increased to 5/10/15/20/25% (up from 3/6/9/12/15%)
    Killing Curse: Fixed an issue where this feat was dealing less damage than intended

In testing on preview this amounts to less than a 3% overall increase in DPS, with the increase almost entirely belonging to Killing curse, and both Daughters Promise and Critical Promise still seriously under-perform

Creeping Death: Damage increased to 75% (up from 60%)

This is the biggest benefit to DPS output in the change (this plus previous amounts to a roughly 20% improvement), but the SW is still under-whelming in the DPS department in both trash mob and single target scenarios when pitted against other classes running similar additives stats. HR, TR, GWF (and DPS GF) still make the SW fury look like a support class at best (All tested above 17k Item level). The problem is that the other DPS classes consistently outperform the SW right now by roughly 75%+ more damage in end game content; to make the SW a competitive class that people will want to run with as DPS, the SW needs to be on par, it's not yet.
    "Lord Willow"
    Guild Leader: Mistaken Identity (formerly Midnight Express)
    My Twitch Stream
    See my Youtube Channel for guides and more

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events."
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    hawkeyel said:

@ nitocris 83 said:

its so injust if announcement sw changes for mod 13 and after not change nothing about problems sw have like dps so should shut up and not give falses hopes seems i will still forced play templock for end contend :(
    edited February 2018
    I've already spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I'm not about to spend any more switching classes. Fix my class please. There are some easy fixes which can be done. Change some coefficients. Fix Critical Promise. If you're not going to make a complete overhaul then do these basic things. It's seriously not that hard at all and you know it. So please do it.

Here's me solo vs 1 L60 dummy. Hellbringer/Fury with 56% crit. 39k power, 13,297 I level. Using flames of empowerment and all consuming curse Rank 4 class feature passives. Hellish rebuke for mainhand and flames of empowerment for offhand powers. Trans Vorpal enchantment.

Note the Critical Promise at 370.70dps which is only 0.34% of my damage.

And note the Lesser Curse crit% of 6%. Also the patch note says;

"Lesser Curse now keeps its tick timer when replaced. (Example: If it dealt damage 1.0 seconds ago, and a warlock re-applies it, it will deal damage 0.5 seconds from now instead of 1.5 seconds from now.)"

Well it isn't working or something else is broke. I'm specced for 100% chance to apply Lesser Curse via a Critical Hit. In the 302 second fight above Lesser Curse hit 160 times. This should be closer to 300 times. Here's part of my log;

18:01:30:09:47:17.6::Thom Manshoon 1,P[100848839@5568836 Thom Manshoon 1@dragonsbite],,*,Target Dummy,C[36 Entity_Targetdummy],Lesser Curse,Pn.73q9w8,Physical,,4447.01,3304.4

18:01:30:09:47:18.3::Thom Manshoon 1,P[100848839@5568836 Thom Manshoon 1@dragonsbite],,*,Target Dummy,C[36 Entity_Targetdummy],Hellish Rebuke,Pn.C328io1,Physical,Critical,23804,17687.8

18:01:30:09:47:18.9::Thom Manshoon 1,P[100848839@5568836 Thom Manshoon 1@dragonsbite],,*,Target Dummy,C[36 Entity_Targetdummy],Hellish Rebuke,Pn.C328io1,Physical,Critical,39133.1,29078.3

18:01:30:09:47:19.8::Thom Manshoon 1,P[100848839@5568836 Thom Manshoon 1@dragonsbite],,*,Target Dummy,C[36 Entity_Targetdummy],Hellish Rebuke,Pn.C328io1,Physical,Critical,27598.8,20507.6

18:01:30:09:47:20.6::Thom Manshoon 1,P[100848839@5568836 Thom Manshoon 1@dragonsbite],,*,Target Dummy,C[36 Entity_Targetdummy],Lesser Curse,Pn.73q9w8,Physical,,4238.82,3149.7

So at 17.6s you see a Lesser Curse. At 18.3s you see a Crit Hellish Rebuke. At 18.9s you see a Crit Hellish Rebuke. At 19.8s you see a Crit Hellish Rebuke. At 20.6 you finally see another Lesser Curse. Why is there a 3 second gap. There are 2 missing Lesser Curses. btw the next gap was from 22.2s to 28.1s (a 5.9s gap) in which Hellish Rebuke crit 4 times. Not to mention Pillar Of Power also critting during these times. But hey I guess PoP can't proc it. Or is that breaking it? No idea.

Is All Consuming Curse rank 4 broke in that you aren't getting the 100% chance on Crit? The tooltip on my toolbar only shows rank 1 as does Flames of Empowerment. Or is it something else causing the inconsistency? Either way please fix it.

Don't get me started on Gates Of Hell only hitting 7 times when it was cast 10 times. The next test it was 6 of 10. Like Dreadtheft, another ability that's inconsistent. I stand perfectly still during testing. And the Dummy never moves either.
    Post edited by dragonsbite on
    We take this word by word.... quicker decisions
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    i only expected was at least viable like a main dps for TONG or end content damnation path. Why its so hard make 2 playstyles viables for DPS im boring play with fury i was more funny play with soulpuppet buged now the path more damage dealt not have none one feature distinguish others magic class not have damage for competive in dps one more time forced play templock this case delete this class and play with my DC :(
    edited January 2018

i only expected was at least viable like a main dps for TONG or end content damnation path. Why its so hard make 2 playstyles viables for DPS im boring play with fury i was more funny play with soulpuppet buged now the path more damage dealt not have none one feature distinguish others magic class not have damage for competive in dps one more time forced play templock this case delete this class and play with my DC :(

That´s what it looks like for 80% of player ingame. Play a supporter role, since cryptic has a strange understanding of how buffs should work.
    SAme as they got a strange understanding of "quick" and "balance"
    edited January 2018
    Here's me doing 13 encounters of 5 mobs each approx, at the Stronghold to test Daughter's Promises. Ignore the 52 swings as 26 are just showpowerdisplay and not hits. That's 26 hits in 13 encounters. It's 13 procs in 13 encounters in which it didn't proc in one encounter as stuff died to fast but procced twice in another. There must be an internal cooldown preventing more procs of this. 1 encounter did mange to proc it twice. There was a 9.3s gap between procs in that encounter though. Hard to test this as mobs died so fast. I was trying to single 1 mob out to kill. It is good to see that any ability could proc it as it procced off of "Kill" and not an actual ability. If there's an internal cooldown this needs to be adjusted/lowered greatly as the damage is extremely low.

As is neither Daughter's promises nor Critical promise is worth spending points on. Although we do have to choose at least one of these to get to tier 2. Daughter's promises did 1.09% of my damage and Critical promise did 0.60% of my damage. I guess we'll have to choose Daughter's promise as it beats Critical promise. And as the majority of killing is groups of mobs and not single target it will be the better choice although horribly so. This is just sad.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    @balanced, can put as much efforts he can to tweak some feats separately. But it will not make SW viable, till schematics will got fixed and new ones implemented

As one scheme example:

Add SW's Eldritch Blast third hit - apply lesser curse.

Deadly curse class feature - increase Lesser curse time duration ~6s(rank 4).

Damnation - Soul Desecration - also grant warlock by hitting LC affected foes apply minor debuffs(slow, damage reduction, chance stun, damage increase).

Temptation - soul bonding also grant allies(including SW ) 10% damage increase toward lesser curse affected targets

-------------------

Outcome -

Fury - LC interaction - infernal wrath + creping death = performance increase regardless if you are Burst or DoT base build.

Damnation - become welcome in party due debuffing effects.

Temptation - allies dealing 10% more damage toward LC is better solution is good in dungeons runs, plus it's not limited up to 3 targets as regular curse.

Also - Heroic feat - Scornful Curse become viable once again..
    It buff Lesser curse to deal 30% more damage, and combined with above mentioned changes make it viable..

This is just quick scheme how powers could interact... And what SW really lack, compared to other classes..
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • shaalshaal Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    PLEASE CONSIDER THE DAMNATION TREE . Some of us love puppet master gameplay .

As is neither Daughter's promises nor Critical promise is worth spending points on. Although we do have to choose at least one of these to get to tier 2. Daughter's promises did 1.09% of my damage and Critical promise did 0.60% of my damage. I guess we'll have to choose Daughter's promise as it beats Critical promise. And as the majority of killing is groups of mobs and not single target it will be the better choice although horribly so. This is just sad.

This matches my subjective experience with the feats messing with Templock builds. I got better outcomes feating into Damnation for the 5s buff persistence on PoP than I did into Fury for the benefits it offers.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock

hawkeyel said:

@ nitocris 83 said:

its so injust if announcement sw changes for mod 13 and after not change nothing about problems sw have like dps so should shut up and not give falses hopes seems i will still forced play templock for end contend :(
    The message in the State of the Game was confusing. They said both that they were not doing complete overhauls and that time had been allocated for Devs to drill down into SW (and TR) to do an overhaul.

Given the comments in this thread and the State of the Game, I expect we will get a significant overhaul, but it might not be an “all in 1 mod” deal, instead it might come out over a series of updates as the Dev’s use the time allocated to different aspects of the update.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • daaaqe#8284 daaaqe Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Balanced? Where are you my friend ? We need some good news pls
  • murphyvamurphyva Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    As far as I can see from these posts. the changes on paper looked quite decent but they don't work as stated ? If this is the case, the SW will continue to be a useless class for another mod which will lead to a migration to another class or simply focusing on switching games. Don't get me wrong, i love playing with my scourge. But for what I can see here and no dev is reacting to these problems, you will most likely lose a great portion of your playerbase
    I’ll be more worried if there are no changes in this week’s patch in response to issues identified since 13 went up for testing. I’d rather the Devs be reading to check and working to fix than spending a lot of time talking.

That said, if there is nothing in this week’s patch I’d like to read some response for where things are at given the identified problems.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • merhunesdagon1merhunesdagon1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2018

hawkeyel said:

@ nitocris 83 said:

The message in the State of the Game was confusing. They said both that they were not doing complete overhauls and that time had been allocated for Devs to drill down into SW (and TR) to do an overhaul.

Given the comments in this thread and the State of the Game, I expect we will get a significant overhaul, but it might not be an “all in 1 mod” deal, instead it might come out over a series of updates as the Dev’s use the time allocated to different aspects of the update.
    The changes will increase our dps, just not enough to put us in line with the other strikers and I dont see how u could even play templock and enjoy endgame content. you are relegated to basically being a healer on a class which at one point, no one could outdps. everything post mod 6 was basically a slap in the face to the SW community. I doubt u enjoy going into endgame content as a sw healer then watchings gwfs and etc quadruple your dmg easily without really trying. @balanced#2849 I hope @obsidiancran3 is correct in thinking we will get more love after these m13 changes. Its really draining knowing u put lots of work and time into a class just to go into trival content and watch 12k and 13k toons match your dps. or even watching 12k support classes barely booned getting into tong runs.
    @balanced#2849 for what its worth, im a 15k sw, r13 bondings, leg mount bonus, wheel/soul sight, all dps insigs, trans dread. i trust my build enough to say its a competent build. And even with all that, i can barely keep up with high end groups. and EVEN then my dmg is comparable to a cleric.

Yesterday I jumped on my GWF (2xseals) at 11.3k IL, did not play him since long and only pressed the buttons like I used to do not taking attention a lot. Half booned, no weapon enchant, purple twisted set rank 37, no stones, low level companion with one bonding lev 7.
    ....and was speechless how much dps dropped from that class, simply rediculess comparing it running my warlock at near maxed stats :)
    Feels like a big joke to some degree.

Hahaha, its supposed to be striker and leader IF we had competent devs addressing the bugs and issues on day one instead of giving the class extreme nerfs everytime someone complained about SW dmg. no offense @balanced#2849
    edited February 2018
    Yes it was confusing

hawkeyel said:

@ nitocris 83 said:

Yup I was confused about that as well. I certainly hope they're working on both classes.

BTW I updated Advanced Combat Tracker's Neverwinter plugin. Download it here ---> Neverwinter 2-7-2018

Stuff like Wanderer's Fortune, Rampaging Madness, Corrupt Black Ice, etc. Basically anything that procs but does not cause damage was moved from damage to power.

Before

After

Note that Encounter DPS will show an increase as "ShowPowerDisplayName" Basically procs as stated no longer are shown under Damage. So time in combat is reduced for each encounter. Which can create more encounters in a Dungeon run for example I have one that went from 39 encounters to 53 and total time in combat was reduced by approx. 10%. Meaning it's now more accurate.
This discussion has been closed.