test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T9G Glitched Chests

So far I've had the chest glitch on me 4 times and then to top that off it bugs at the cave in section it's happened 3 times there and you have to restart the whole run if everyone isn't disheartened. I'd like to add the amount of times we've had to wipe and rekill Ras Nsi is ridiculous making us use scrolls like candy. I need to run my Guildies throught this as I'm in a very active Guild that tries to help as many as I can and you make it so we have to run this dungeon for everyone then make it so it glitches and makes people want to quit I'd like compensation and rewards for all dungeons I've ran and haven;t got rewards due to your horrible bugs you can nerf HAMSTER but can't ever fix it get with it guys. You're killing your own great game!!!

Comments

• fantaz#5103 fantaz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    2 more times this happened i saved a ps video to upload if needed you're a joke!!! FIX YOUR GAME
  • tgvlx#0990 tgvlx Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    To avoid this bug, try to stop DPS'ing at 5% then just survive until the "hands" take him out. Hope this helps a little while they fix it.
  • fantaz#5103 fantaz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    no mu whole party received rewards and i got scrolled by a teammate who also fell due to scrolling and he got the chest and I din't recieve them oh well broken game is stupid!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There is a forum thread regarding the loot issues here. As this is already an open topic, this thread is closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.