test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mastercrafting question..

unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
I have a question about mastercrafting involving crafted belts not artifact belts..why we cant make personalized so they can have 2 slots for enchants and if you can allow us to upgrade them ty.

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I honestly wish they'd enhance all regular professions (25) so you could at least craft a 405-435 very rare item like personalised Rings, Belts or Neck items like you can in Jewelcrafting! Hope you caught that. :)

Still it would be nice if Personalized items could be made in Weaponsmith or Artificing for Swordknot, Talisman, Symbol.

I've asked for them to update Legendary Professions to expand Personalized items to all professions and perhaps even a new Tear called Engraved Rings, Belts, Neck pieces in addition to Swordknot, Talisman, Icon. Personalized gear used to be 435 but are now 405 so it be nice if Engraved Rings, Belts, Neckwear, Talisman, Sword Knot, Icon, was available for Mastercraft I at 435-450 item level.

But unless there is a lot of people agree it's not likely to get much attention. :'(
    Post edited by strathkin on