test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Combat HR

redrockls3redrockls3 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited January 2018 in The Wilds
I've been interested in playing a combat HR for some time but, I never really had the resources or time to really look into the HR class or this build. However, in the past few months, I have managed to get my HR moving in the right direction and just wanted to share some of my progress with him as a whole. I quickly preview my build and then move right on to an ECC run.

I'd like to note a couple of things real quick--he is 14.1k and has rank 13 bondings, transcendent weapon and armor enchants but, rank 8-11 enchants everywhere else. I don't have the best weapons, nor do I have any mythic artifacts, yet. This by far wasn't my best run and everyone knew I was recording this so, they certainly pushed themselves. Vadank, the GWF I was running with, is 15.7k--he is quite experienced and knows his class well. All things withstanding, I hope this is a solid showing of my take on a Combat HR; this is my own build.

The build is focused on relatively balanced stats, hence all the black ice enchantments (which are silly expensive). I did not want to follow the general cookie cutter builds where folks are running around with brutals everywhere. Anyhow, I'd appreciate any constructive feedback.

Thanks.

Post edited by redrockls3 on

Comments

• redrockls3redrockls3 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Here's another quick video of my HR. This is a random PUG for EToS and I die like a noob in the middle of it but, it should still suffice to demonstrate the build.

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    GL, you died in the most unobvious place lol, have fun with your build.
    No idea what my toon is now.