test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strange camera lag glitch

I’m not entirely sure if it was caused by the latest update or not since it’s been a while since I played my rouge but I’ve witnessed repeatedly while master of illusion is going if me and the 3 illusions are all using duelist flurry and I suddenly dodge roll the camera starts to move very slowly and won’t return to normal until I load into a new location. It’s slowed down to the point I can run my character off screen before it starts turning to catch up which really throws off depth perception. Also sometimes when this is happening and the enemy dies my rouges arms will continue to flail about like he’s still performing duelist flurry even while walking or running. I’ve had a few people send me tells saying it looked crazy so it’s not just a visual glitch on my end. I can attempt to record it if I need to but the arm flailing is random.

Comments

• miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the report. We know what causes the flailing rogue arm animation (and it's not just waaaaay to much sugar for breakfast). The fix for that should go out pretty soon.

I haven't heard of that camera glitch before, so we'll try to repro it in-house.