test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD: Lost City of Omu Rewards

Comments

• c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    c3rb3r3 said:

Here's some stuff that I found interesting...

Ring of the gravestriker is op
    The Ring is appropriate given what other items people are getting.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    hastati96 said:

Does the new trial have a chance to drop Ultimate Enchanting Stones?

Dunno if it drops, but they claimed that TonG will drop UES more often, but according to my alliance mates, it doesn't.
    It seems that they increased the droprate from zero, to zero times two.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

I haven't gotten a hold of one of these to actually test it, but based on the description I highly doubt this item is very balanced in PVP if a character is built around proccing it.

PvP? Heck I'm curious as to how unbalanced it might be in PvE as well. Give it to a Pally or GF with around 300K or more HP that is built for personal AP gain and that seems like a lot of added damage. Hopefully, they'll give it a decent ICD.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac

I haven't gotten a hold of one of these to actually test it, but based on the description I highly doubt this item is very balanced in PVP if a character is built around proccing it.

PvP? Heck I'm curious as to how unbalanced it might be in PvE as well. Give it to a Pally or GF with around 300K or more HP that is built for personal AP gain and that seems like a lot of added damage. Hopefully, they'll give it a decent ICD.
    It doesn't occur often enough to be relevant in PvE. Taking 150k damage every 10-15 seconds isn't very significant.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

It doesn't occur often enough to be relevant in PvE. Taking 150k damage every 10-15 seconds isn't very significant.
    Fair enough.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Embrace yourself the cat rave is coming.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Since there is no separate(main mod 13) thread for the other things/related bugs, I'll post it here.
    @rgutscheradev @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl

Equipment "Discard button" need some love too:
    e.g.

Reduce the amount of gold needed to unslot enchantments(or remove it it completely):

Replace "5000 AD" cost (to set bonuses) with Gold currency:

And please, split the "Respec feats and boons" button, make two separate buttons:

Thanks.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • itblsitbls Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

Feedback : Mod13 introduce too much damage,too much power creep.

New weapon sets : ~11% damage
    New gear set (Wrap of the Serpent/Sin/Charm) = +5% damage
    Upper primal pants (and not paints,as the text implies :P ) =+3% daily damage
    New Tiger Companion=+5% damage

----------------------

guys you upset the community(rightfully so,but that is not the point) with the bondings nerf.And now you introduce these mega damage bonuses?
    Of course I understand that any MMO wants an incetive to give to players something to chase.But the bonuses are too much.
    Give new sets,make increases in damage ,but not so much.
    Please decrease the new weapons ,damage range ,11% is too much.Something around 5% will do.
    Rework new Serpent gear set completelly.practically all toons will get the set and get +5 % damage.damage comes too easy.None stands 5 secs still.
    And new pants: with the AP that endgame toons have,it will be easy to have +3% damage. :/

please decrease the damage ....

New gear is fine, we getting dc buff/debuff nerfs and weapon dmg nerfs. You acting like the new gear is easy to get. Its insane grind to even obtain the gear.
    You won't even notice much of a difference with all the nerfs they introducing. Why would you suggest for crappy loot instead smh.
    itbls said:

Feedback : Mod13 introduce too much damage,too much power creep.

New weapon sets : ~11% damage
    New gear set (Wrap of the Serpent/Sin/Charm) = +5% damage
    Upper primal pants (and not paints,as the text implies :P ) =+3% daily damage
    New Tiger Companion=+5% damage

----------------------

guys you upset the community(rightfully so,but that is not the point) with the bondings nerf.And now you introduce these mega damage bonuses?
    Of course I understand that any MMO wants an incetive to give to players something to chase.But the bonuses are too much.
    Give new sets,make increases in damage ,but not so much.
    Please decrease the new weapons ,damage range ,11% is too much.Something around 5% will do.
    Rework new Serpent gear set completelly.practically all toons will get the set and get +5 % damage.damage comes too easy.None stands 5 secs still.
    And new pants: with the AP that endgame toons have,it will be easy to have +3% damage. :/

please decrease the damage ....

New gear is fine, we getting dc buff/debuff nerfs and weapon dmg nerfs. You acting like the new gear is easy to get. Its insane grind to even obtain the gear.
    You won't even notice much of a difference with all the nerfs they introducing. Why would you suggest for crappy loot instead smh.
    To be honest, we already HAVE gear that has great stats AND gives a pretty nice damage bonus. Executioner's black attire - 5% bonus damage, yet most players aren't using it. This isn't nearly as "game-breaking" as people seem to think. In fact, this gear is perfectly fine imo.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    itbls said:

1: DC nerfs are minor ,most people will not notice.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1237510/my-take-on-the-2dc-nerf

"These changes are essentially meaningless"
    "The passive TI buff is unchanged, we still have FF and BTS (nerfed but still working) If these changes go live in the current form, it is a minor thing indeed."
    "So this is wat i was worried about... lol"
    "Changes nothing as 2DC is still viable. Just narrows the gap between DO and MOF. AC remains unchanged."

As said it is a slight nerf ,that premades will compensate by bringing a moF with them

2.There is not a "weapon damage nerf"
    There is a weapon increase damage range ~11%.
    Where have you seen the weapon damage decrease? :/

3.Striker classes got a boost.CW,and SW.Tr some minor changes but at least there is interest to rise up that class from the pits it was thrown.

--------------------

I suggest these changes,cause i think,with the exception of to9G ,which has crappy unavoidable damage mechanisms,game is becoming trivial.Power creep needs a severe manadgement,and these new new gear,does not help at all.Overall a 16-17% damage increase in most toons ,and way more to midgame toons.
    We are back at mod4/5.That means that we will relive the mod6 situation soon.Game cannot stand a mod6 situation again.
    And I dont want to start playing another MMO.Cause with another mod6,game will die.

• theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited January 2018

I suggest these changes,cause i think,with the exception of to9G ,which has crappy unavoidable damage mechanisms,game is becoming trivial.Power creep needs a severe manadgement,and these new new gear,does not help at all.Overall a 16-17% damage increase in most toons ,and way more to midgame toons.
    We are back at mod4/5.That means that we will relive the mod6 situation soon.Game cannot stand a mod6 situation again.
    And I dont want to start playing another MMO.Cause with another mod6,game will die.

There's a ton of balancing mechanism, even for major changes (see the Bonding one), what can be done without doing the "mod6".

But the 1. will be to not throw out tiered up weapon sets per year. I don't think that we should basically destroy this mod with suggesting that it's main incentive needs to be removed, but I would be glad, if the next tier would only came in like 2 year. Like, Chultan weapon was last mod and now we are getting a new alt-friendly weapon.

The other things (more dungeon, descale ArP in PvE 150/200 point per %... ) would be off topic.
    The thing is, without giving us new gear they can give little incentive to grind new stuff. They tried with UES, see how that turned out lol.
    And besides, as I said Executioners black attire is 5% more damage, not nearly as bad as people think it would be.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Executioners black attire is 5% more damage, not nearly as bad as people think it would be.

Isn't it only 5% to base damage - a fraction of a percent of total damage? (Never used it myself - that's just what I heard)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Executioners black attire is 5% more damage, not nearly as bad as people think it would be.

Isn't it only 5% to base damage - a fraction of a percent of total damage? (Never used it myself - that's just what I heard)
    5%, when you're behind enemy, armor doesnt have BiS stats and it works like second attack (and I think it's not buffed/debuffed) so it it's more like 1-2% more damage.

adinosii said:

5%, when you're behind enemy, armor doesnt have BiS stats and it works like second attack (and I think it's not buffed/debuffed) so it it's more like 1-2% more damage.
    Nah, when it gave 1-2% it was bugged. Now it gives full 5 percent, and the stats are great - power/crit/arp. 3 main offensive stats. And besides, no one is getting these for stats strictly speaking. Stats you can get by upgrading enchants etc.

Also, this is a VERY good idea since they're trying to break the 2x DC meta. The gear they're giving us is just so we dont have to rely on buffs from DCs and be more powerful on our own.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Im just going to go ahead and say it.

What made this game fun challenging for all and more enjoyable for all was when we had the original castle never dungeon that would drop main hand and off hand weapons we wanted and needed for game play.

Instead of having us refine our artifact weapons over and freaking over again, why not return to this age old more enjoyable more engaging way of play?

Excess weapons would end up on the auction house and people would purchase zen to convert to astral to buy them. (same way we did in the past)

Stop with this refinement mess please, we are burnt out with it.

The reward comes from playing the content again this way.

You can make it so epic dungeons drop up to max rank artifacts/weapons (boe) and skirmish drops less than max rank artifacts.

We need this in game again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    I know many people are going to hate me because of this comment, but I believe that you should change one specific hunt item before going live. The item is the chest that drop from Tier 1 hunt Polaris "Fured Kiuno of the Bear" and it has the stats of the "Rex Amiculum" but gives 3% extra melee damage instead of power for 10 seconds. I want to let this clear, my main is an HR combat but I believe that, in order to keep the things more balanced, it should be changed to 3% for casters/ranged people, because rigth now is not the melee people the chars that need to be buffed and that chest is going to become BiS for most of the people that prefer the result than the IL that appear on Char page and you can get it from an Tier 1 hunt.

BTW, Polaris was so easy to kill that Im not sure if its bugged or WAI.
    tomiotar said:

I know many people are going to hate me because of this comment, but I believe that you should change one specific hunt item before going live. The item is the chest that drop from Tier 1 hunt Polaris "Fured Kiuno of the Bear" and it has the stats of the "Rex Amiculum" but gives 3% extra melee damage instead of power for 10 seconds. I want to let this clear, my main is an HR combat but I believe that, in order to keep the things more balanced, it should be changed to 3% for casters/ranged people, because rigth now is not the melee people the chars that need to be buffed and that chest is going to become BiS for most of the people that prefer the result than the IL that appear on Char page and you can get it from an Tier 1 hunt.

BTW, Polaris was so easy to kill that Im not sure if its bugged or WAI.

That would be purposefully pissing off a giant chunk of your community (any melee DPS). Also, it ain't bugged, it's just downgraded so more people can do it, apparently.
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I'm still waiting for neck/belt/off-hands that companions can use that are on par with all these shiny new rings.

13b?
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I am still reading through the major changes module 13 will bring. I will wait until I'm done with that before offering feedback on the big changes. For now, I will start with feedback on a smaller set of changes to mounts on preview:

Feedback on the New Triceratops Mounts:

The legendary triceratops looks great. The epic version on the other hand should have its color changed to something more appealing. The epic version is currently a particularly ugly shade of green. Case in point: https://i.imgur.com/1e939jo.jpg

Also, the stat bonus for the triceratops mounts is lame and should be changed to something else before these mounts hit live. The legendary triceratops grants 4k defense and the epic triceratops grants 2k defense. There are already 2 other legendary mounts in the game that grant 4k defense. Also, the legendary carpet of flying is one of the mounts that grants 4k defense. Releasing 2 legendary defense mounts back to back is likely to disappoint players since defense is not a stat many people actually want.

I suggest changing the triceratops' mount stat bonus to a 2 stat bonus, HP and deflect would be a good never before seen option that people would actually want. 4k deflect or a large amount of HP would also be good options for this mount.

Changes to Bear Mounts Feedback:

All of the bear mounts except for the polar bears have had a reskin and armor change done to them on preview. This is a very drastic change to these mounts and is unlikely to sit well with players who currently own them. Personally, I like the new bear bodies but the new armor looks terrible and the new pigment looks too light and washed out compared to the original. Here is a before and after picture of the high forest bear to showcase the change:

High forest bear before change: https://i.imgur.com/3QCav72.jpg

High forest bear after change: https://i.imgur.com/AfL4SPW.jpg

Issue with Champion's Armored Bulette:

The champions armored bulette I noticed had been drastically resized on preview. It is now a lot smaller on preview than it is on live. I want to see this get fixed, this mount looks a lot better when its big.

This is not the first time the champion's armored bulette has been subject to a resize after a module release. The champion's armored bulette was big when it was first released and stayed that way up until module 9. When module 9 hit, this mount was downsized. Several players who own this mount complained and this mount was eventually changed back to its original size as a result.

Giant Strider, Axe Beak, and Deinonychus Bug:

These mounts have another new bug on preview. When they run, the footsteps sound effect for the T-Rex plays.

Legendary T-Rex Resize Feedback:

A lot of players wanted to see the T-Rex mounts be made a little bigger. It looks like the devs honored that wish since the legendary T-Rex mounts on preview are much larger than they are on live. Thumbs up to this change, a lot of people who own these mounts will love this. The run animation for these mounts also looks way better now that they have been resized. The bigger a mount is, the slower their legs move and the T-Rex resize seems to have made their run more realistic looking.

Manticore Bug Fix Feedback:

After module 12.5 hit live, I along with several other people reported that the tail for all manticore mounts were missing their spikes. This appears to have been fixed on preview, thank you for that fix.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited January 2018

I expected new weapons to come and armors but i think is too much most of the new items to give % of damage increase .
    What is the reason behind this because a cleric lost 20% buffing value in a group?

That one made me laugh. Items benefit a tr a hr and a gwf. Not only not necessary damage boosts but also for 3 classes only!. Especially the 2nd one was about to say oh nice usefull for every class until i saw the -5% damage on dailies while the other two pieces do not have any penalty at all.

Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • lordgio1984lordgio1984 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User

The champions armored bulette I noticed had been drastically resized on preview. It is now a lot smaller on preview than it is on live. I want to see this get fixed, this mount looks a lot better when its big.

This is not the first time the champion's armored bulette has been subject to a resize after a module release. The champion's armored bulette was big when it was first released and stayed that way up until module 9. When module 9 hit, this mount was downsized. Several players who own this mount complained and this mount was eventually changed back to its original size as a result.

I owe one of these huge powerful beasts and, when I logged in the preview shard, I found it was drastically reduced in size. After a moment of silence (during which I had to struggle not to fall under a heart attack :D ). I noticed that when I'm on my Champion's Armored Bulette, I'm smaller than other players on rare/epic mounts, and even smaller than players standing on their own feet. I noticed the same issue with the ordinary Armored Bulette, but I found it has the same sizes also on live server. Please, don't turn my beloved mount into a sort of "My Little Pony", and restore it to its original features and sizes.
    I haven't an ordinary Armored Bulette (at least actually) but I feel to put in a good word for all the players who have one: please, make the Armored Bulettes bigger again!

Thanks a lot.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    snotty said:

for the love of god, do we really to have new artifact gear every freaking mod? This is really getting ridiculous. I mean theres hardly a reason to go through all the trouble to max any artifact weapon since you know 3 months later there will be a new set with slightly more power.

I beg the devs, stop being so lazy. Come up with something new and stop with the campaign after campaign, HE after HE, New artifact weapon set after artifact weapon set.

Heres a great idea, come up with an random epic dungeon generator so that we don't have to run the same freaking dungeons ad nauseam. What ever happened to the secret places we could find from exploring dungeons and areas? What is/was the purpose of running castle never multiple times only to get a shard of orcus as a random drop from valindras tower?

The single biggest issue in this game is and has been for too long, the fact that rewards hardly seem worth the effort anymore

Right, Do a 3 YEAR CYCLE -Year 1 new Fashion, Year 2 new Artifacts, Year 3 new Artifact Equipment. AND THEY ARE ALL INTRODUCED IN THE FIRST MOD OF THE YEAR.
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    A

I am still reading through the major changes module 13 will bring. I will wait until I'm done with that before offering feedback on the big changes. For now, I will start with feedback on a smaller set of changes to mounts on preview:

Also, the stat bonus for the triceratops mounts is lame and should be changed to something else before these mounts hit live. The legendary triceratops grants 4k defense and the epic triceratops grants 2k defense. There are already 2 other legendary mounts in the game that grant 4k defense. Also, the legendary carpet of flying is one of the mounts that grants 4k defense. Releasing 2 legendary defense mounts back to back is likely to disappoint players since defense is not a stat many people actually want.

I suggest changing the triceratops' mount stat bonus to a 2 stat bonus, HP and deflect would be a good never before seen option that people would actually want. 4k deflect or a large amount of HP would also be good options for this mount.

If necessary repeat, do the snail mount AP gain. It would be a nice option for those who want the effect, but want a bit more... serious mount.

And is there an option for secondary stat on mounts? Like 2k Combat Advantage Bonus + 2k Life steal severity.
    edited January 2018

A

If necessary repeat, do the snail mount AP gain. It would be a nice option for those who want the effect, but want a bit more... serious mount.

And is there an option for secondary stat on mounts? Like 2k Combat Advantage Bonus + 2k Life steal severity.
    While I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of the flail snail AP gain bonus on a future mount, it feels a little out of place for the triceratops mount to be the mount that grants it. I'd expect a big heavily built herbivore to grant a defensive bonus instead of an offensive one. That is partly why I suggested replacing a mostly unwanted stat (defense) with a much more useful but still defensive oriented bonus (HP and deflect). The other reason for my sugestion is I think a lot of people would be interested in a mount that grants HP and/or deflect. I've known people who have bought the armored bulette mount purely for the bonus. I have also seen more than one of my guildmates buy an accountwide armored bear mount for their alts because they wanted the 8k HP bonus. This bonus would also fill a demand since currently, there are 0 legendary mounts that grant HP as a bonus, 0 legendary mounts that grant both HP and deflect as a bonus, and only 1 legendary mount you can still obtain that grants 4k deflect.

As for mounts with secondary stats, I would love to see some mounts that include these stats in the future. I am particularly interested in seeing a legendary mount with combat advantage bonus released, especially if its a single stat mount.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    edited January 2018

I owe one of these huge powerful beasts and, when I logged in the preview shard, I had to struggle not to fall under a heart attack :D . My Champion's Armored Bulette was heavily reduced in size and I was smaller than other players on rare/epic mounts, and even smaller than players standing on their own feet. Please, don't turn my beloved mount in a sort of "My Little Pony"!
    I noticed the same issue on ordinary Armored Bulettes, but I had not so many info about them: therefore, I asked people who ride them, and I found they are already very small, even on live server. Well, I haven't an ordinary Armored Bulette (at least for now) but I feel to put in a good word for those who have them: please, make Armored Bulettes big again!
    Thanks a lot!
    With the exception of a mod or 2 after module 9 got launched, the regular armored bulette has always been smaller than the champion's armored bulette. I just found an old picture I took of my champion's armored bulette standing next to a regular armored bulette post module 9. Neither of the bulettes in this picture are as tiny as they were right after module 9 went live, this probably means they have been subject to a size change twice before being changed back to their origional size. This picture was not dated but this picture is most likely from module 10 or 10.5:

https://i.imgur.com/VQdAbqt.jpg

Also, I agree that regular armored bulettes should probably also get their size increased. I suspect if you polled regular armored bulette owners, the majority of them would be in favor of their mounts being made the same size as the champion's armored bulette (as long as both mounts are big). Changing a mount from its original version can backfire though so it would be a good idea to check that owners of regular armored bulettes want this before doing it.

*Update*

I just logged in on live and got a player with the regular armored bulette to pose next to my champion's armored bulette. His toon is a dwarf and mine is a halfling to get an idea of the scaling. Here is 2 pictures of the size comparision, this is also the same size these 2 mounts were before module 9:

https://i.imgur.com/ykGblPu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9iYGANU.jpg
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • lordgio1984lordgio1984 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User

I owe one of these huge powerful beasts and, when I logged in the preview shard, I had to struggle not to fall under a heart attack :D . My Champion's Armored Bulette was heavily reduced in size and I was smaller than other players on rare/epic mounts, and even smaller than players standing on their own feet. Please, don't turn my beloved mount in a sort of "My Little Pony"!
    I noticed the same issue on ordinary Armored Bulettes, but I had not so many info about them: therefore, I asked people who ride them, and I found they are already very small, even on live server. Well, I haven't an ordinary Armored Bulette (at least for now) but I feel to put in a good word for those who have them: please, make Armored Bulettes big again!
    Thanks a lot!
    With the exception of a mod or 2 after module 9 got launched, the regular armored bulette has always been smaller than the champion's armored bulette. I just found an old picture I took of my champion's armored bulette standing next to a regular armored bulette post module 9. Neither of the bulettes in this picture are as tiny as they were right after module 9 went live, this probably means they have been subject to a size change twice before being changed back to their origional size. This picture was not dated but this picture is most likely from module 10 or 10.5:

Also, I agree that regular armored bulettes should probably also get their size increased. I suspect if you polled regular armored bulette owners, the majority of them would be in favor of their mounts being made the same size as the champion's armored bulette (as long as both mounts are big). Changing a mount from its original version can backfire though so it would be a good idea to check that owners of regular armored bulettes want this before doing it.

*Update*

I just logged in on live and got a player with the regular armored bulette to pose next to my champion's armored bulette. His toon is a dwarf and mine is a halfling to get an idea of the scaling. Here is 2 pictures of the size comparision, this is also the same size these 2 mounts were before module 9:

Thank a lot for your explaination! I started playing just a little time before the lvl 70 was released (I hit lvl 60 just five or six days before that release), so I don't know what happened before that milestone. Let's hope developers will listen to our requests and give us some feedback soon.
    Regards :)
    edited January 2018

Thanks a lot!

*Update*

Thank a lot for your explaination! I started playing just a little time before the lvl 70 was released (I hit lvl 60 just five or six days before that release), so I don't know what happened before that milestone. Let's hope developers will listen to our requests and give us some feedback soon.
    Regards :)
    You did not miss the era I'm referring to then. Module 6 was when the level cap got raised to 70 so you started playing right before module 6 dropped. The regular armored bulette was released at the begaining of module 6 as the grand prize in the black earth lockbox. The champion's armored bulette was released durring mid or late module 6 as part of the Neverwinter combat league PVP event. It was bind on equip though and a lot of PVPers sold their bulettes durring later modules after they won them.
    --
    PVP Rogue,