test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swords of Chult is now Live!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Welcome to Swords of Chult!

To catch up on the new features and releases available in this update, please visit the Dev Blog Hub.
For bugs or game issues since the release of this update, please visit this forum thread.

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Please change the inventory bag slots back. This is a mess. Maybe at least give us an option to use the old look.

Do bonding runestones no longer stack when other bonding runstunes are equipped to the companion?
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • teqsun1teqsun1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Has there been any sort of testing of the new bag system?
    And if there has, how high were you all when you decided it was a good move?
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @teqsun1 said:
    > Has there been any sort of testing of the new bag system?
    > And if there has, how high were you all when you decided it was a good move?

That’s what I’m saying. It’s a mess. There should be an option to change it back. This is atrocious.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    chests in the new skirmish are bugged on ps4 just like on xbox1.... had 30 keys ran skirm 5 times silver ranks all 5 times but was only able to open chest 3 times (2 by the gate to go to the jungle in map n 1ce by the docks)
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    scratch that last post.... was unaware of the new key... been makin chuit keys for whilke now but the new keys jus strtd today so it used my last two ledge dragon kays n now i cant open the chest
  • sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    T9G boss chest is still bugged. Didn't gave us anything after doing 2 successful runs.