test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does purchasing a Campaign Completion also finish the Introduction Quests for you?

ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
edited January 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
AFAIK, purchasing a Campaign Completion from Zen Market unlocks all the campaign tasks and boons of that specific campaign for you.

Does it also grant you instant access to the campaign's adventure zone and weekly quest (which awards you 4500 RAD) without requiring you to go through the Introduction Quests?

Best Answer

Answers

• ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    i bought the SKT (storm king's thunder) completion pack on one char and sadly dont get the weekly in the sea of moving ice -- the giant princess is absent... and i cannot travel to lonelywood (zone 2) at all.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    ilmenira said:

i bought the SKT (storm king's thunder) completion pack on one char and sadly dont get the weekly in the sea of moving ice -- the giant princess is absent... and i cannot travel to lonelywood (zone 2) at all.

Wow...
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User

A Campaign completion Token gives you all the boons and finishes all the task boxes you need to complete the campaign however you still have to complete the storyline quests to open all of the zone and its weekly repeatable quests.
    Basically a Token eliminates all the repetative grind you normally have in finishing a campaign,

Thank you.