test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

12b PvP Build

nyxillisnyxillis Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hi ^,,^

I'm a returning player, left about the time that Strongholds were released so my knowledge on PvP builds for CW's is pretty damn outdated at this point. Couldn't really find any resources on youtube or the forums that were geared towards PvP.
Currently specced into Renegade with 15 points in Thaumaturge for 5/5 Spell Twisting.

Class Features:
-Storm Spell
-Chilling Presence

Encounters:
-Repel
-Entangling Force/Icy Terrain
-Disintegrate

At Wills:
-Ray of Frost
-Storm Pillar

Dailies:
-Ice Knife
-Oppressive Force

Would love to be able to try a Thaumaturge build too but I'm a lot less sure about how to make it effective.

Any input from experienced members of the community would be sweet.

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @kalina gets summoned

start by reading my posts : D or pm or ask away ..there already is a pvp cw one started tho .

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234568/cw-in-12b-pvp
    edited December 2017
    also i dont know what bug jet or resources you have which would also determine build
    as well as guild boons and rank ... and if your guild does not have the hitpoint boon you are hampered
    with less then 150k hitpoints and 75% healing depression in pvp you are essentially a target dummy
  • nyxillisnyxillis Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Bug jet?

Basically I have all R9's, Trans Feytouched and Perfect Negation. Guild is lvl 20 with max rank Power, Arpen, HP, Life Steal, Defense, Mount Speed. Artifacts are all Legendary. Wheel, GWF Sigil, Valindra, Lantern. Don't have a decent artifact weapon yet.

This character was my 10-69 pvp main before I quit a while ago so havent actually ever played at lvl 70 lol. Used to just make a new toon every time one would hit 70 but now Im trying to gear up for 70 pvp so will be going through all the compaigns n stuff.
    oh i meant your budget lol ... ya with that gear/enchants prepare to be farmed regardless of build sorry to be so cynical
    kidding : D
    fortunately the cost the upgrade your enchants went way down this mod
    maybe start by purchasing a few loadouts from the zen market for testing and versatility purposes
    should be very doable to make a defensive and offensive pvp cw build to switch when you are dead at the campfire
    of coarse you could always switch guild boons while you are in combat they are not locked whereas gear is