Actual K/D Ratio in PVP .

lordnemesis1981
lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
edited December 2017 in PvP Discussion
Ok, I've tried my best for write this table here on the forum, so forgive me some align error. For check the k/d ratio for the various class i've used the actual leaderbord, and selected to list by kills.
Of Course, was impossible do a complete list, so i've selected the first 5 page and scraped the data from there, and choose to select around 11 name per class ( where possible , actually few SW and HR are in the top 5 pages ).

I will divide the post, too long for a single post in html.

Of Course, all the info of the table showed here are public, each one can obtain the same data just checking the ingame leaderbord.

This will show some interesting data, here the table:


Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on

Comments

  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D







    Jenocide CW 243 214 4565 257 18
    Lady Tardli CW 38 8 540 78 6,1
    Obsydian666 CW 105 65 1316 227 5,8
    Lord Nemesis CW 245 201 3306 1024 3,2
    Luusi Loyalar CW 186 157 2258 758 2,9
    Jon Irenicus CW 309 257 4954 1831 2,7
    ARIX CW 217 208 2969 1070 2,7
    Babo CW 179 150 2110 969 2,1
    LuisVill CW 252 240 2903 1405 2
    Morzhaag CW 456 446 5008 2801 1,7
    Crumb CW 552 512 8235 5677 1,45


    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017

    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D
    GodFinder GF 385 339 8660 1236 7
    Robb PVP GF 317 288 4833 865 5,6
    Merciless GF 279 237 4277 775 5,5
    1vs1 Minimi GF 187 163 3127 659 4,7
    Brutal Smash GF 178 162 2501 540 4,6
    .Arix. GF 175 156 2446 734 3,3
    Flint GF 152 138 2162 799 2,7
    Gwalchmai GF 202 189 2756 1025 2,6
    Draker GF 191 182 2385 1237 1,9
    Teflon-Don GF 364 358 3793 2057 1,8
    Baraggan Luisenbarg GF 219 202 2118 1167 1,8
    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Maybe here...


    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D
    Kjarlither TR 83 55 1892 11 166
    KIRIN TR 177 139 3410 38 89,7
    Laumar TR 291 260 4211 202 20,8
    Quilla TR 149 128 2219 109 20
    ShockWave TR 149 129 2222 170 13
    SATRAPHS TR 185 176 3231 255 12,6
    Silent Boo TR 299 248 5203 414 12,5
    Myers TR 154 130 2358 215 10,9
    Arix - TR 257 243 3955 377 10,5
    Morbid TR 203 190 2710 261 10,3
    Aqua TR 163 126 2141 235 9
    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D
    Saber GWF 394 341 8222 174 47,2
    4L SlimBall GWF 115 92 2418 102 23,7
    Lancer GWF 85 64 1782 332 5,3
    Ric Flair Drip GWF 86 73 1392 292 4,7
    PAOK1926 GWF 131 116 1895 418 4,5
    Sdo435 GWF 261 228 3443 839 4,1
    King of PvP GWF GWF 247 199 3692 998 3,6
    Trud GWF 165 144 2197 640 3,4
    Necros GWF 182 159 2766 948 2,9
    Nell GWF 126 117 1783 759 2,3
    WoMBat GWF 104 97 1712 921 1,8
    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Removed, double table
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017


    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D
    PavlosT SW 91 77 1111 180 6,1
    Alva SW 302 272 4308 1118 3,8
    Father Galaxy SW 120 113 1110 328 3,3
    Mara Cuja SW 106 87 1059 329 3,2
    Harry Haller SW 100 91 1229 612 2
    Oferenda SW 198 201 2119 1049 2
    Amaya SW 271 279 1519 2965 0,5

    Name Class Win Loss Kill Death K/D
    Leeni Loyaral HR 125 116 1890 679 2,7
    Krondor HR 182 169 2854 1488 1,9
    Kjartan HR 230 219 2727 2256 1,2
    .Lycantropiac. HR 342 333 2634 2131 1,2
    Warlock HR 147 180 1681 1363 1,2
    Karyo HR 106 116 1125 1726 0,6
    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    Just noticed that i've not added the DC, i will add them asap.
  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    what about the % of class representation on those 5 pages ..which are/is arbitrary number too
    this also does not take account and there is no way to know how often each player solo Q or premades or sync Q
    or if he generally does not care and goes in kamakazee stlye

    nor does it indicate the results they got and at what max gear vs little gear item level

    ya its a lot of work some one did it before but by kills deaths wins etc divided by matches etc to come up with a rating /ratio
    on the other site that cant be named will message the link
  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    basically what i see here is if you shave off the few top people from every class everyone has similar kill to deaths
    is this the result you expected ..also skewed by population/ popularity of class

    also like street fighter certain class matchups have the edge over others 1 v 1 and can kill in seconds whereas others
    may get the last hit in due to range inflating kills
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User

    kalina311 said:

    what about the % of class representation on those 5 pages ..which are/is arbitrary number too
    this also does not take account and there is no way to know how often each player solo Q or premades or sync Q
    or if he generally does not care and goes in kamakazee stlye

    nor does it indicate the results they got and at what max gear vs little gear item level

    ya its a lot of work some one did it before but by kills deaths wins etc divided by matches etc to come up with a rating /ratio
    on the other site that cant be named will message the link

    Well, if like you said , you still doing pvp, you should know that normal dominion don't pop anymore, and that these are mainly results for solo Q.

    Premede now don't need to sync anymore, if you wanna go in premade you just need to run your private istance.
    And private que stats are not considered by the leaderboard.

    Item level is not taked into account on purpose, because everyone can get a match against low gear or no, so everyone has the same probability to find or not find low/high gear in their/enemy party.

    Everyone has the same probability, so why i should consider them?

  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    http://i.imgur.com/QcbUIuI.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/jm3DDxv.jpg for example pvp rankings method


    you are forgetting there is solo Q and then there is sync exploit solo Q
    not naming anynames that are on the list tho.. .that are inflating stats cause of this

    some classes achieve better results with lower gear score /item is what i was saying not the probability of encountering lower gear scored people which is equal for all
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    kalina311 said:

    basically what i see here is if you shave off the few top people from every class everyone has similar kill to deaths
    is this the result you expected ..also skewed by population/ popularity of class

    also like street fighter certain class matchups have the edge over others 1 v 1 and can kill in seconds whereas others
    may get the last hit in due to range inflating kills

    What i see is the HR that is totally underperforming in dominion, SW a little better.
    TR is totally overperforming respect to the other class.
    For the rest, like you said, removing the few people that have an higher k/d ratio respect other in the same class, the value are similar.
    Post edited by lordnemesis1981 on
  • lordnemesis1981
    lordnemesis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

    http://i.imgur.com/QcbUIuI.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/jm3DDxv.jpg for example pvp rankings method


    you are forgetting there is solo Q and then there is sync exploit solo Q
    not naming anynames that are on the list tho.. .that are inflating stats cause of this

    I know , and showing them is not bad at all, is good that some other know about it.
    Ofc , without naming.
  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    we make a good team lol with points evidence and then counter points lol
  • schietindebux
    schietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Hunter vs TR 1:10
    Kalina your data is mod 8
  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @schietindebux

    my example was how to display the current data in a form that makes sense and I used those links from mod 8 as an example table to the op as a template for pvp ranking methods
  • schietindebux
    schietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Yes but don´t you see a difference in the actual data? They don´t picture the strenght of classes by sure , since some classes hold notes are tanky and buff but can´t kill a fly, I know. Comparing striker classes it should be more valid and there is one class outshining the other, wich is the actual reality in PVP.
    A lot of work to underline what everyone knnows imo.
  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    we know the leader board does not show item level/ guild boon ranks / or character roll played

    what methods should be used to measure character performance then when they are not dps

  • kalina311
    kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,079 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    ask the guild Tos if there is no sync ....co incidentally they are always 5 of them on a team lol
    syncing to all go last is stil a sync ..syncing to going order in still a sync ....counting spots as they fill is stil l a sync

    sync mean = synchronisation for those whose English is not first language

    sorry from now on we will use the term "first in first outing" as a synonym to mean exactly the same thing in the end ..

    when it is accidental due to low population fine ...when it it even more deliberate and they know the population is low and the Q pop is being called over voice or guild chat = not fine


    now if there was a reshuffling the Q that we asked for once the 10 people were assembled that would be a different story
    however they can still chose not to attack each other form the opposing side and sabotage the match as well
  • schietindebux
    schietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I really would like to test a stripped version of PVP in NWO, basic gear, no mounts etc.
    I beg my account this would solve a lot of current problems.
  • wintersmoke
    wintersmoke Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

    ask the guild Tos if there is no sync ....co incidentally they are always 5 of them on a team lol
    syncing to all go last is stil a sync ..syncing to going order in still a sync ....counting spots as they fill is stil l a sync

    sync mean = synchronisation for those whose English is not first language

    sorry from now on we will use the term "first in first outing" as a synonym to mean exactly the same thing in the end ..

    when it is accidental due to low population fine ...when it it even more deliberate and they know the population is low and the Q pop is being called over voice or guild chat = not fine


    now if there was a reshuffling the Q that we asked for once the 10 people were assembled that would be a different story
    however they can still chose not to attack each other form the opposing side and sabotage the match as well

    fee F.I.F.O. fum
  • khandran#2092
    khandran#2092 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    LOL no syncing? ToS? No need to look only at ToS. CW table has syncers, for eg Qing with DC friend or GWF multiple times in a row and they are friends...no random event here. You can guess who! Q sync alive and fine...does not need to be 5 man team... 2 BiS syncers is enough. Also very visible who like to kill weaker players to get those massive KD up ;)

    Also indepdently of syncing it is funny to see match when they don't give a HAMSTER HAMSTER about team play but just killing and not getting killed...who cares about those 3 circular things that gives your team points, as long as I don't HAMSTER up my KD ratio.. right?
  • marnival
    marnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

    LOL no syncing? ToS? No need to look only at ToS. CW table has syncers, for eg Qing with DC friend or GWF multiple times in a row and they are friends...no random event here. You can guess who! Q sync alive and fine...does not need to be 5 man team... 2 BiS syncers is enough. Also very visible who like to kill weaker players to get those massive KD up ;)

    Also indepdently of syncing it is funny to see match when they don't give a HAMSTER HAMSTER about team play but just killing and not getting killed...who cares about those 3 circular things that gives your team points, as long as I don't HAMSTER up my KD ratio.. right?

    +1