test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forgotten Transmute: The Elks and Scrimshaw Weapons

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
To devs, is it possible to bring back Elks set as maze engine transmute as well as provide reclaimable scrimshaw weapon once purchased? Most transmute once unlocked or purchased we can reclaim it after we used the item, and scrimshaw weapon with their high cost it is nearly impossible to farm another weapon after we purchased one or two before. TY for your kindness.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Elk you can still get as an HE drop.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Elk you can still get as an HE drop.

First u still need a group of friends to farm the big HEs for Elk, and RNG god favors u. For scrimshaw weapon u may need to hunt after pve newbies for weeks, and RNG god favors u.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Wow. Didn't realize there were friends, or anyone else around, when I got my Elk bow and axes on my HR. Thought I was alone.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.