test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Better looking underwear

pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
Ok , we have magic and we cant have better looking underwear , those things look like daipers.
And that trans. mail dont make them go away , you can still see the ugly underwear .You can see my toon nice packs and than that ugly underwear peeking above the armor like ..look at me ha ha ha .
Can we get nicer underwear please and no more daiper looking underwear .

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Hehe... I mean guys have boxers which by no means look horrible but they could be still improved upon...

However females have had what looks as you describe as ugly looking diapers for years. It's a problem because when toon's get the Emperors Cloth pants it makes the pants invisible but many still complain seeing the ugly diapers showing through many outfits.

So for now it seems all we can do is wait and HOPE a new tailor creates woman nicer undies. o:)
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    strathkin said:

Hehe... I mean guys have boxers which by no means look horrible but they could be still improved upon...

However females have had what looks as you describe as ugly looking diapers for years. It's a problem because when toon's get the Emperors Cloth pants it makes the pants invisible but many still complain seeing the ugly diapers showing through many outfits.

So for now it seems all we can do is wait and HOPE a new tailor creates woman nicer undies. o:)

Stop peeking @ women's panties. 0,o
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I'm not... But I do understand why the person wrote the comment.

While I wouldn't say they look like ugly diapers - I would agree they could be made a little more subtle an a lighter tone.

:o