test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Only see the arm of my characters in appearance change

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
When I try to customize the appearance, I can only see the left arm of the body (in the left side of the screen).
The graphic resolution of that screen probably is wrong. I cannot even see the shoulder.
I can rotate the character. After 180 degree spin, I can only see the right arm.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    I had possibly the same problem after I messed with the command to change the default zoom level... At first I noticed the bug where the paingiver chart text quickly zooms left to right, making it unreadable, then something similar to what you are describing... Changing the setting back didn't fix it IIRC... Had to reload the game I think
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    I don't think we are talking about the same problem.
    For me, I only have problem for that particular screen (so far I notice).
    It is like it crop out only 800x600 potion from 1920x1200 (the resolution I use) to show that on a VGA screen.
    I did not mess with the default zoom level command (whatever it is).
    I did reload the game and it did not fix it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    This is the screen.

• hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    Minimize the screen by clicking on the apropriate top right button.Then maximize again,problem should be gone.
    In any case play with minimize/maximize ,and it will be solved.I had same problem and i solved it by this way,after a friend advised me so.
    edited December 2017

Minimize the screen by clicking on the apropriate top right button.Then maximize again,problem should be gone.
    In any case play with minimize/maximize ,and it will be solved.I had same problem and i solved it by this way,after a friend advised me so.

Thanks. That does work.
    A minor detail is: I set mine up always maximized and not in a windowed mode. I use dual screen and display into bigger monitor which does not show the window banner bar. i.e. no min/max buttons. I need to go to the Option to change to the windowed mode to minimize it.

Wiat! Now, the character display in the switch player screen becomes tiny. :)
    I can see the whole rock the character is standing on. That can be a new mount. :)
    I need to do the same trick to turn it back to 'normal'. I assume the "appearance change" screen is mess up now. :)

Yes, I can reset it using the same method.