test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchantment Advice Please.......[XBOX]

malus#5316 malus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi,

Seeking sound advice on enchantments for a 70th level Guardian Fighter Tank please. I'm new to Neverwinter so I am not very familiar with all of the lingo and abbreviations, but would greatly appreciate any help, Thank you...

Armor
Weapon
Utility
Defense
Offense
Overload
Etc...

Comments

• hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    Enchantements depend on your desired role ,and your IL.
    You want to be a defender?a striker? a hybrid?
    IL matters aswell.If you are low IL you must go full azures in defense and latter you can swap to other enchants as you reach the cap.Same with offensive enchants ,armor weapon..etc....
    depends really on how you want to build your toon.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Armor enchantment: negation/soulforge

Weapon enchantment: lightning/ fey

Utility: dark enchantment

Defense: radiant enchantent

Offensive: radiant enchantment

Overload: black ice enchantment + recovery
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Not a very good choice unless you're Crit capped, and a poor choice if you're a tank GF.

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

Not a very good choice unless you're Crit capped, and a poor choice if you're a tank GF.
    This. Brutals and maybe black ice is good for DPS GFs. For tanks, cruel maybe? Not 100% sure.
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    This game is a pretty big investment in time, so read whatever you can find and make your own decisions, being careful to remember that most guides are made for "end-game" builds and may not work well until you have much better gear

That being said, making your toon exactly like a build guide and using your skills in a recommended rotation is moving slightly less in the wrong direction than asking people to tell you what gear to buy or upgrade... Learn how your class works and what stats you need, set some goals and work toward those goals

Whether or not you have the right gear for what you are trying to do depends on much more than what kinds of enchants or artifacts you have equipped... Without more information, nobody can answer these questions for you