test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starlight Parcel giving BoC stuff

martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
I'm not sure if this is really a bug, but. I opened 6 parcels and I got 1 companion and a retraining token BoC. Aren't the rewards of the Starlight Parcels supposed to be unbind?. I opened the parcels after opening 23 bags. btw, still blue gear? really?

Comments

• eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    U have a chance of unbound, boa, or boc drops also getting to 20 gifts just increases the pool of items that u can get not get rid of lower tier rewards
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Bags dropping BtC and Parcels unbound is mostly true but there are exceptions. Weapon transmutes have always been BtA for me. Respec tokens from bags have been BtC but from parcels BtA. That you indicate a BtC token from a parcel might indicate a change from last year. I hope not.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    pitshade said:

Bags dropping BtC and Parcels unbound is mostly true but there are exceptions. Weapon transmutes have always been BtA for me. Respec tokens from bags have been BtC but from parcels BtA. That you indicate a BtC token from a parcel might indicate a change from last year. I hope not.

That's why it's my question, I remember the last year, the drop from parcels: companion, mounts and others were unbound. Some item BoA like the respec token, but no stuff BoC. Plus it looks like the drop rate is very very low this year :/