test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T9/TONG/ Tomb of the nine gods

n3cr087n3cr087 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Please oh please fix the bug in tomb of the nine gods that makes us not get a chest after we have defeated the last boss, it just makes us do another run, so two altogether, so we could get 1 times two chests in the end. Do you people know how tedious running tong is ??
Please do your best, you have a great responsibility towards the entire community. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    When did this last happen? Last weeks patch had a fix in it for this bug.
  • eyedrops#2493 eyedrops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Happened to me 3 times yesterday(11-24). Defeated Ras Nsi and no chests or portal out appear.
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Also, the bug where you die and it sends you back to the very beginning of the dungeon.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    hudman21 said:

Also, the bug where you die and it sends you back to the very beginning of the dungeon.

There is a workaround for that.... if you have VIP, summon a signpost and go to PE or somewhere else, and then select "return to instance". You should end up at the last fireplace you reached.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Oh and when you fix the no chest thing - put that in your 12b roll out for consoles so that we don't have to go through it too - because that would make sense to do.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

When did this last happen? Last weeks patch had a fix in it for this bug.

I did not get a chest in 3 of 4 runs a few days back, AFTER the patch. The bug is not fixed.

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    tong we need fix first bug laggy ^^
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    After all the troubles The 2 chult based nodes have had starting with not being able to do hunts for weeks due to split-ti bug to TONG that is ano fun to play and then bugs after you beat it ... i remember fishing and even Elemental evil fondly.

Plainly said I hate everything about mod 12 and many of 12b. I realise 13 will be more of the same hopefully 14 will have some playable content and not dps race dungeons
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    @asterdahl @nitocris83 This is THE end game dungeon....and the bulk of the loot drops are in the final battle and final chests. Any word on when this may be fixed?

Must say, when a fix for an issue actually makes things much worse (which I understand is possible), it really calls into question your intern testing processes. Players can not test this stuff cause it hits preview hours before go live in most cases.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    adinosii said:

hudman21 said:

There is a workaround for that.... if you have VIP, summon a signpost and go to PE or somewhere else, and then select "return to instance". You should end up at the last fireplace you reached.
    But don't do this if you die at the end and the rest of the team complete the boss, as there will be no Return to Instance button.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Earlier TONG last boss died but no chests/rewards appeared. This happened twice in a row. The 3rd time the DC died near the end, boss beaten though, when they respawned they were sent to the beginning, we jumped off the edge, to appear at the camp site closest to final boss. We then jumped off the grand staircase only to find ourselves in the pit with monsters we had already killed. I suspect it's because we killed him faster than he could say his final line.

Also a note:

If you respawn and appear dead at the camp site, you are bugged, you can respawn but usually get sent to beginning of dungeon.

If it is a private queue AND you have not yet beaten boss, the queue leader can kick you then reinvite you and you should appear at last camp site closest to last boss.

However I've heard some say it's best just to abandon instance, respawn in PE or wherever you were then get reinvited. Both seemed to work for me.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    It seems, that you do get loot, if you dont release, before the loot spawns. Worked twice for me.

BTW, I am not THAT bad, that I die all the time, but I did most runs with my GF in tank/buff spec with KV. Ppl tend to get a little bit lazy, when the fight is almost over, so KV kills me in every 2nd or 3rd run at the end of the fight. I did switch it off in one run, after we were almost done, two of my teammates died in the few seconds left.^^
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Wow i guess i am lucky. 60+ tong runs & i have never seen bugged chests 0_o Didnt even know such a bug exists. Maybe a specific conditions need to be met? Plenty of stonewalls & bugged camps but those at least do have a workaround.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    i can killed today last boss 2 times -.- and t9 lag issue :( i'm boring.
  • pafina1pafina1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    TONG bugged yesterday (12-7-17) for me as well. My group finished the dungeon, killed the boss (not a super fast melt either, just a normal win), and then we were left on an empty platform without boss loot, chests, or an exit portal. We all suicided and tried again, with the same result.
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    How can this still be a problem?... DEVS WAKE UP?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Adding to this week's report that some players are still experiencing the no-loot issue!
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    The "die-and-respawn-at-the-beginning" bug seems to have to do with when you release. If you do it too quickly, what happens is you respawn at the campfire, get a second "you have been defeated" popup, and when you release from that you appear back at the dungeon entrance. I wonder if this has to do with the cheesy double-kill mechanic that makes sure that your Soulforged cannot save you (when Ras Nsi says he will kill us where we stand).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    The last runs we were more "careful" with RasNsi not killing him down to 0% but only 2-3% and then make Acererak tip him of the platforms. We also made sure nobody was flying off at the last tilt. After that we never had the issue.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    fix the drop rates too. Been running TONG/SP for 6 days now without any major drops. Feels like there is no progression at all in this game. Just wasting my zen keys.

@nitocris83

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

fix the drop rates too. Been running TONG/SP for 6 days now without any major drops. Feels like there is no progression at all in this game. Just wasting my zen keys.

@nitocris83

Well, each ToNG run gives you something - maybe three pieces of Huntsman gear to salvage, seals to buy other gear (for salvage or alts), some refinement stones, including blood rubies and black opals, and every now and then a companion, mount, artifact or gear piece that sells for a decent amount of AD.

The big price is of course the UES, but that has only a drop rate of roughly 1%, but if you get one every 50 runs, that's basically equivalent to an average of 20.000 AD per run.

It all adds up - I personally find the ToNG rewards not too bad - If I could only buy UES for, say 1000 Seals of the Brave I would stop complaining.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

The last runs we were more "careful" with RasNsi not killing him down to 0% but only 2-3% and then make Acererak tip him of the platforms. We also made sure nobody was flying off at the last tilt. After that we never had the issue.

I've not had it bug using this method either. Bring his health down just below the last bar and let the hands kill him from there. If anyone has had it bug this way please let us know!