test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

loadout bug

angel1935angel1935 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I’m having a problema, I can’t change my current loadout. When I try it all looks like it is working, but when the cast ends it is in the same loadout.

Comments

• dntshootplz#3881 dntshootplz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. Waiting on reply
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    I'll check your characters specifically on Monday, but until then, can you check if you can unequip each piece of gear? The only bug we know of right now that's preventing some people from swapping loadout is that certain item powers incorrectly think they're still active, and we prevent items with active powers from being unequipped (by design, to avoid stacking lots of artifact buffs, for example).
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Why don't you just remove a buff if the item is removed / swapped out..?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2017
    We were also trying to prevent people from rapidly swapping activatable artifacts to proc insignia bonuses (and other triggers on artifact activations), without preventing them from swapping long cooldown items like the pocket pet. I don't think we got all the details worked out correctly, as exemplified by this bug.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Fair enough. Personally I'd be cool with the cancelling of all gear & mount related bonuses if I swap to another loadout, it just seems more straightforward to me, but whatever gets the job done is fine.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User

Greetings,

Community teams are also investigating on this issue,
    Question: Have you recently used a Race Reroll Token?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    miasmat said:

I'll check your characters specifically on Monday, but until then, can you check if you can unequip each piece of gear? The only bug we know of right now that's preventing some people from swapping loadout is that certain item powers incorrectly think they're still active, and we prevent items with active powers from being unequipped (by design, to avoid stacking lots of artifact buffs, for example).

On PS4, I have experienced a bug where a loadout will override my other loadout. For instance I was on my DC today and the AC build I have was over written by my DO build. I experienced this bug now 6 times between my GF, DC and CW.

I also know that I was not hitting Square to override the loadout, I typically will hit Circle or X. Square does the override, so I have no clue on how my ACDC build was converted to my DO build.

I hate having this happen to me as I end up purchasing respect tokens either with AD I saved or buy zen to respect and correct this issue.

To date, that is around 1800 zen out of my own pocket dealing with the override loadout issue. I talked to other players and I know I'm not the only one experiencing this in game on the PS4.
  • sinofsins#9574 sinofsins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Good evening, I am currently having an issue with my character load-out the first is my hell-bringer and the second is my soul-binder after i added a new character load-out slot i am unable to switch to my soul-binder however i am able to select both hell-bringer as well as the new load-out. P.s i am on PC
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User

Good evening, I am currently having an issue with my character load-out the first is my hell-bringer and the second is my soul-binder after i added a new character load-out slot i am unable to switch to my soul-binder however i am able to select both hell-bringer as well as the new load-out. P.s i am on PC

glad I caught this.. was just about to use the free loadout on my SW to make a helbringer templock (:

perhaps I will wait awhile before trying now.

I am imagining that when I do ,I should get pretty much a blank SW loadout flashing like crazy ready for a new build?

or am I hoping for too much ?
    ;)
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    @miasmat Why dont we have companions in loadouts? Kinda silly that we have to stand at the campfire switching companions and mounts before a boss fight and then switch back after. Takes to much time and effort.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• sinofsins#9574 sinofsins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am still not able to use my second load out however now i am getting an [Error] Unable to equip some items fromt he loadout. how can this be solved?
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User

I am still not able to use my second load out however now i am getting an [Error] Unable to equip some items fromt he loadout. how can this be solved?

usually you would go back to the main load out and in that slot (that is red) use 'apply to all loadouts' and then go back and change as necessary.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    i'm just now having this problem on my cw he cant change back to my spellstorm which i use for dps, up til just now i never had an issue only my cw cant do it all my other toons can change just fine
  • fuzzytek#2423 fuzzytek Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm currently having this problem... I'm not sure what item(s) are unable to be loaded. None of my items are in a timeout status at the time of requesting a change of loadout.
  • zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User

I'm currently having this problem... I'm not sure what item(s) are unable to be loaded. None of my items are in a timeout status at the time of requesting a change of loadout.

Normally, the current loadout bug can be fixed with the following steps:
    1) Type C > go to Companion tab > Apply all loadouts button.
    2) Type C > go to Mounts tab > Apply all loadouts button.

Then try changing loadout and see if it loads.

If it still doesn't load, go to your artifacts one by one and right-click apply to loadout and then each of your gear.

GL