test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BiS Weapon Enchantment?

I currently play GF and i was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions as to what Trans Weapon Enchantment i should use.

For pvp?
For tanking?
For dps?

Is there a BiS that can be used for both tanking and dps?

Thanks! XD
Aurone@DeadlyCode
https://www.supremeempireguild.com/
Guild Leader
--------------------------

Comments

• erageramboeragerambo Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    For PvP Feytouched hands down and I actually use it in PvE too, as the damage debuff against the enemies is awesome for keeping the group alive.

For PvE, Plague Fire and Frost are awesome for their Buff/Debuff. Frost is stronger but can only effect a target for 10 seconds and has a 20 second cool down, which means for 10 seconds between it is not giving any kind of a buff. It is also rumored that Frosts stack with other Frosts, but that might be in just the between time for the cool downs.

Plague Fire is good too if you can keep up the 3 stacks of fire, but doesn't scale to the magnitude of the Frost when it is active.

That's my take on it. I am sure there are other good ones too, but I prefer those 3.
  • deadlycode#3788 deadlycode Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Anyone else?
    Aurone@DeadlyCode
    Guild Leader
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    For pvp? Feytouched
    For tanking? Feytouched
    For dps? Vorpal

Is there a BiS that can be used for both tanking and dps? Feytouched

• jettaukjettauk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    kacezet said:

For pvp? Feytouched
    For tanking? Feytouched
    For dps? Vorpal

Is there a BiS that can be used for both tanking and dps? Feytouched

This 100%
  • david#2060 david Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Feytouched all the way....I am loving mine at my conqueror. As said above, stacking crit severity and combat advantage is very easy.

And now is very cheap, since it drops from lockboxes, or somewhere else, anyway, its cheap.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Frost for me, lowers enemies damage and defense and slows them down at transcendent.
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    PvP- Feytouched for the debuff and added weapon damage you gain.

PvE- Bronzewood because you debuff the boss or mobs damage by 10% allies do 5% more to the target, and your at wills and encounter power's by 16% but it also increases that damage by 5% so your encounter and Atwill power's deal 21% more damage for 10 seconds, and increase every other power on the fighter by 5% for ten seconds, with a 20 second CD which I personally think should be lowered, but thats just me.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    One thing that is difficult to measure about Frost is the aggro impact of 4 debuffs. The aggro system (around the time Dread Ring was added) used to assign aggro based on debuffs, as well as, damage. It would be difficult to know if that is the case. But if more debuffs create more aggro, then the 4 debuffs from frost would make it better at aggro generation.

**Edit** there is a fifth debuff for the frost:

movement speed reduction
    attack speed reduction
    damage reduction
    damage resistance reduction
    4 second disablement (stun)
    Post edited by onodrain on
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Lighting...

Faster recovery when you tank and AoE damage when you play as a DPS.
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    It's interesting reading here we have so far; Feytouch, Vorpal, Bronzewood, Frost, Lightning....unless I missed any. I think I agree with the above that when using the term BiS we are talking Feytouched or Vorpal depending on your build/role though others are absolutely effective and viable. Just an opinion ofc.
  • deadlycode#3788 deadlycode Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yeah i went with feytouch and when my tank build is complete i will prob get a vorpal for a separate loadout and mess around as a dps build
    Aurone@DeadlyCode
    Guild Leader
  • monokherosmonokheros Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    BiS is a WoW term .... to have BiS you need to have BiS.... which means you have BiS in EVERY slot. in WoW BiS is essentially available to every player based on choices they make when recieveing rewards. Neverwinter rewards are determined by RNG and as such you may never see BiS in a mod or even several mods.

Current Best Weapon is Relic if you are just joining now you CAN get your hands on the relic (its a reward) BUT you are unlikely to get it to BiS status because Sva and mSva are not being run at the same rate as when was first available.

Current Second Best Weapon is StrongHold2 and is purchaseable for depending on class 750km - 3.5m AD

Currnent Third Best Weapon is RD and is attainable in about a months worth of Questing and some good old grinding

Current Fourth Best Weapon is Chult Crafted and is starting at 18k

the variance between these 4 weapons is minimal but that is the ranking
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    ;;;
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    *coughs*

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(sorta).

BiS is a WoW term .... to have BiS you need to have BiS.... which means you have BiS in EVERY slot. in WoW BiS is essentially available to every player based on choices they make when recieveing rewards. Neverwinter rewards are determined by RNG and as such you may never see BiS in a mod or even several mods.

Current Best Weapon is Relic if you are just joining now you CAN get your hands on the relic (its a reward) BUT you are unlikely to get it to BiS status because Sva and mSva are not being run at the same rate as when was first available.

Current Second Best Weapon is StrongHold2 and is purchaseable for depending on class 750km - 3.5m AD

Currnent Third Best Weapon is RD and is attainable in about a months worth of Questing and some good old grinding

Current Fourth Best Weapon is Chult Crafted and is starting at 18k

the variance between these 4 weapons is minimal but that is the ranking

Thread was on weapon enchantments not weapons themselves.