test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

At what level do I find enchantments?

tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
I haven't play this game for a couple of years so I don't recall many things. My new character is now lvl 31. For whatever reason I cannot find enchantments. Nowhere. I did the tutorial quest 'How enchanting' which btw was a bit weird because the button of 'upgrade' didnt light up but after a while it appeared the message 'quest completed'.
So, could you please tell me what to do or if it depends on the character level to find enchantments?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    I don't know when they start dropping, but you can buy them for shards from leveling dungeons.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Basic enchants/runestones don't drop since the change in the RP system instituted several weeks ago.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tholthertholther Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Basic enchants/runestones don't drop since the change in the RP system instituted several weeks ago.

wow, sp where do you get them now?
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    AH.

Or, you can go to the enchanter in PE, buy Rank 1s, and level them up from scratch.

• aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    Also, if you have Fey Blessing Enchantments slotted, you can get enchantment drops. but they'll be BTA.