test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC - BUG] New bug on last boss of TONG

brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
Hi,

With NW.90.20171107G.2 a new bug is appeared on the last fight.

When the NAS SRI fall down, nothing happens, no rewards no chest... NAS SRI isn't dead.

We have use a /killme on all members, take the Tenser, and, and... New fight with NAS SRI..
Same conclusion.
Brewald - GWF 18.3k
Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k

Comments

• Options
    abastionofsanityabastionofsanity Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Happened to me just now, as well. We finished twice and NO CHESTS.
  • Options
    kungomaximokungomaximo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Same thing happened: 1st fight no chests, but 2nd try, we had chests.
  • Options
    ultimatefgt123ultimatefgt123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    Just happened to our group also, so far 3 times he has been killed and still no chest.
  • Options
    ultimatefgt123ultimatefgt123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    update - swapped out the 2 DCs and replaced and he succesfully dropped loot on death number 4.
  • Options
    lantz720lantz720 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here, 2x and no chests, 1 hr of playtime and no loot :(
  • Options
    wizzl3wizzl3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Got the same issue on second Run yesterday.
  • Options
    pelepanspelepans Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've had 4 separate runs since this bug started. I've gotten the chests once... My recommendation is don't run ToNG until they fix this bug. This was a real rage quit moment, quite a bit of swearing in discord...
  • Options
    kungomaximokungomaximo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Adding to the burning wreckages:

Tong run today, and boss bugged, we suicided, and something new happened: 1 of us respawned at the very beginning of the dungeon (outside i mean, not the 3-4 usual rooms with mobs), it was a long run back :)
    To complicate it further, another one spawned into the usual 3-4 mob-filled rooms and trying to get to her proved difficult: most of us spawned at the beginning, only one joined her. It was messy

Took a few leave instance/reinvite to sort of fix it. but we wasted a lot of time running around.

Consensus became: no more tong till it's fixed

Over and out.

P.S.: the respawn at the beginning happened when suiciding at campfire before boss. Suiciding at the boss platform correctly respawned at campfire before boss fight. Just to be clear
  • Options
    demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Adding to this, I just had a run. When RasNsi died, one of our DC's got also kicked off the platform and the instance bugged out. We then had somebody quitting, did again - 2 attempts (1 wipe because companions did see something interessting beside the platform) and had normal loot. I may has something to do with somebody dying right at the very end - interacting with the new bug fix for respawing to entrance.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I have run ToNG a few times since the latest update - no issues with the chests or the boss - however, once a drop on the ground (Blood Ruby) triggered a Need/Greed/Pass roll - something I have never seen before.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    adinosii said:

I have run ToNG a few times since the latest update - no issues with the chests or the boss - however, once a drop on the ground (Blood Ruby) triggered a Need/Greed/Pass roll - something I have never seen before.

Had that too.

And I didn't pay attention after Ras Nisi died, fall over after -> no chests. Was not happy.
  • Options
    eyedrops#2493 eyedrops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    3 runs today all ended with no chests and no portal. defeated Ras Nsi numerous times no rewards. PLS FIX
  • Options
    usernamefatigueusernamefatigue Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Today we had to defeat Ras-Nisi 3x. The second time 2 of us got sent back to the very beginning of the dungeon. No mobs, but a seriously long walk.
  • Options
    dancingshadowerdancingshadower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Please fix ASAP.