test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Spotlight.

jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
Does this still exist for PC. I found the one for XBOX. Can someone point me in the proper direction on where to fill the form out please?
BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
- Leadership Team

Answers

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I believe that is on hiatus at the moment. I'll speak with Julia about it when she gets back from vacation to see if she's going to continue on with it or not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    Ok was just wondering because I wanted (or the chance at) to spotlight our Guild members for their efforts. I thought this would be a nice way to say that I appreciate them. If I could buy them all a special mount or VIP for 6 months I would but... alas well you know the economics of the world :P
    BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team