test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Apostles of the Feywild are Recruiting!

faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
Guild Name - Apostles of the Feywild - part of The Repeat-Offenders Network

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Taskmaster Hale
Guild Contact: @faeromalikite. @taskmaster#0851
Guild Website: www.repeat-offenders.net
Guild Motto: Community and Friendship
Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 5
Guild Size Goal: Max it out at a casual pace
Guild Type: Casual, family friendly, social
Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, CST, PST, MST, international
Alliance: Noble Misfits

The Repeat-Offenders have grown and needed a 2nd guild for the over flow of members! Apostles are currently at level 4 and growing every day. Recruiting any level and skill set, any class, and any age! We are a family friendly and casual Guild that wants to have fun with no drama or headaches! Come join a growing team and an amazing Alliance!
Post edited by faeromalikite on

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Growing and growing! Great community atmosphere and a LARGE Alliance! Come join in on the fun!

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Freeblast,
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @bjbrunt#4365
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 4

The Repeat-Offenders have grown and needed a 2nd guild for the over flow of members! Apostles are currently at level 4 and growing every day. Recruiting any level and skill set, any class, and any age! We are a family friendly and casual Guild that wants to have fun with no drama or headaches! Come join a growing team and an amazing Alliance!

A VERY Active Alliance with 30+ people on at any given time! We are growing and would love to have more active members to help us get there faster!
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Such an amazing community to learn and grow with. One of the best MMO communities i have ever been a part of. Active website www.repeat-offenders.net, active Facebook page @ROnetwork, a very active Alliance with always someone on to dungeon, team, ask questions or just chat with around the clock! Come be a part of an actual community and help us grow!
  • melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Wow, if you're not the recruitment officer for your guild, you should be :)
    melindaoz said:

Wow, if you're not the recruitment officer for your guild, you should be :)

lol thanks! I am one of the Leaders of the guild, I understand the importance of finding like minded people for our guild and alliance! We have an amazing group of people, it is always fun and educational in alliance chat. the perfect fit for anyone that wants a casual and family friendly environment. no elitists here, just helpers.

• taskmaster#0851 taskmaster Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We are growing like crazy! We are now at 127 individual accounts and looking for like minded peeps every day! If you are looking for a casual and family friendly environment then the Apostles of the Feywild is the place for you! We are in a large, active, and friendly Alliance that is full of helpful community members working together to make your game time your best time! If you are interested leave me a note here or hit me up in game at @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite!
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User

We are growing like crazy! We are now at 127 individual accounts and looking for like minded peeps every day! If you are looking for a casual and family friendly environment then the Apostles of the Feywild is the place for you! We are in a large, active, and friendly Alliance that is full of helpful community members working together to make your game time your best time! If you are interested leave me a note here or hit me up in game at @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite!

We are now level 5 Stronghold!! Come and join the party!

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Taskmaster Hale
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite. @taskmaster#0851
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 5

The Repeat-Offenders have grown and needed a 2nd guild for the over flow of members! Apostles are currently at level 5 and growing every day. Recruiting any level and skill set, any class, and any age! We are a family friendly and casual Guild that wants to have fun with no drama or headaches! Come join a growing team and an amazing Alliance!

We run daily event including marauders, dragonflight, and all levels of dungeons and daily content!
  • lionel#6618 lionel Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is there any place in the guild for someone who is newer to neverwinter but dms 5e tabletop in AL? I used to play mmos a lot more and have been looking for a place to maybe learn a lot as I am in that phase of learning about the game. Is there still slots open for someone like me?
    edited December 2017
    You Bet! @lionel#6618 !! Hit one of the leaders up in game for an invite! @faeromalikite @alyoung#2899 @bjbrunt#4365 or @kona_deuce

We look forward to having you!
    Post edited by taskmaster#0851 on