test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 12 Stat Drops

124»

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Since I came back from holidays the last 2 patches seem to have improved things, however my pet bonding procs are still routinely lower than in the previous mod, despite 3 legendaries. Whereas in mod 11 I was hitting a stable 74k power for example, I'm now hitting at best around 70-71k.

Still, much better than the 60k before, so, keep up the good work.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    it's better but still a kick in the teeth, 3k power is equivalent to 3 mythic level artifacts
  • zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    So did this ever get completely and permanently fixed? I would like to know before I start upgrading my companions to legendary.
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    > @zomak#4611 said:
    > So did this ever get completely and permanently fixed? I would like to know before I start upgrading my companions to legendary.

If I recall it was brought up in the bug month thread and was stated by a developer that they couldn't reproduce it. Don't think I remember anything further about it in that thread.
  • zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    > @jrdiiorio#8134 said:
    > > @zomak#4611 said:
    > > So did this ever get completely and permanently fixed? I would like to know before I start upgrading my companions to legendary.
    >
    > If I recall it was brought up in the bug month thread and was stated by a developer that they couldn't reproduce it. Don't think I remember anything further about it in that thread.

So this sounds like a no it's not fixed. Typical. So just to verify the bonus acts as it should and is expected with 1 legendary companion but more than 1 breaks it right?
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Seems to be fixed for me.
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    > @zomak#4611 said:
    > > @jrdiiorio#8134 said:
    > > > @zomak#4611 said:
    > > > So did this ever get completely and permanently fixed? I would like to know before I start upgrading my companions to legendary.
    > >
    > > If I recall it was brought up in the bug month thread and was stated by a developer that they couldn't reproduce it. Don't think I remember anything further about it in that thread.
    >
    > So this sounds like a no it's not fixed. Typical. So just to verify the bonus acts as it should and is expected with 1 legendary companion but more than 1 breaks it right?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1234964/official-feedback-thread-october-bugfix-month/p8

It's mentioned there like I said. As for how it works without the fluctuating idk. My companions were all legendary prior to changes.