test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Pvp public que

pjohnny1pjohnny1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Now that solo que is permanent are any players in the public que anymore ?

Comments

• cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Yes I was there today. It's especially useful for people who want to boost their leaderboard standing quickly.
  • miyanaamiyanaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    I wish... Tried to duo one day and waited 20 mins in queue.. Solo q ruined the PvP lol, cant even queue with ONE friend anymore..
    PvP DC ~ Meep Neox
    YouTube
  • pjohnny1pjohnny1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    lol 2 totally opposite responses , not sure why anyone cares about leaderboards in this game since they have no meaning to them . I got to say I'm surprised that someone said the public que is still active .
  • aderonzaderonz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    The whole purpos of solo queu is to prevent premades from stomping pugs, so each player can be precisely ranked and encourage solo players to PVP. If u want to pvp versus premades then private queus is the way to go.
  • miyanaamiyanaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    what if u want to duo queue with ur friend? just two people? u are stuck in queue for an hour or u dont get in match at all....
    PvP DC ~ Meep Neox
    YouTube
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    People already duo or trio q or more with friends by syncing the solo Q lol and they are by no means stuck waiting an hour ...
    is this an acceptable work around ... some might argue it either way
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • pjohnny1pjohnny1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    kalina311 said:

People already duo or trio q or more with friends by syncing the solo Q lol and they are by no means stuck waiting an hour ...
    is this an acceptable work around ... some might argue it either way

It always amazes me that people game the que and then claim " hey I just want to play with friends/guild or alliance mates " . My response to that is your still playing with them when they are in same match . Besides if your friend's with someone you killing them or them killing you in PVP should not be problem since you are PVPing . If you or they can't take it, wasn't much of a friendship to begin with .

Before someone gets all HAMSTER hurt let me clarify I am not pointing anyone out in this thread . Don't want to lose any forum friends over this ;)

Hamster filter manually applied. Don't try to evade the filter.

If I really cared about evading the filter , I would have just used 1 T since but isn't filtered . You still would have censored it BUT that would have been from a personal judgement not on my poor spelling .
    Post edited by pjohnny1 on