test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX] Weapon and Armour Enchantments

midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
edited October 2017 in The Citadel
Hi guys

I would like to understand what enchantments will be better for my pally prot. I have full HP build and now i have to put weapon and armour enchantments.

Any suggestions?

I have trans lightning, trans feytouch, trans plaguefire and trans dred. Reading forum i noticed that many people use Fey but i don't understand why, i tried lightning and seems good.... i would like to undersand

For armour

I have trans negation, trans briartwine, trans thunderhead.......

I really don't know how is better because on console i can't really discover the right one for me. I know some people use fireburst.....

I'm open to any suggestions

Thanks to everybody and this place is a great place for pally :)
Post edited by midental#5256 on

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Trans Fey debuffs target damage and buffs yours at the same time. As such, they deal less damage to your team but you get more temp health. To me it's the perfect choice for a tank.

For armor enchantment I personally use a Trans Fireburst for damage as I don't need one for protection. If you can survive in all situations then it's a good choice.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Ty armadeonx for answer me.
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Lesser Soulforged is the best price to usefulness investment. I use it currently because I sold my T.Fireburst I loved the look of and it comes in handy sometimes if you're lazy and like to delay hitting TW for Temp HP.

I'm also a fan of Feytouched, I switched from Vorpal and started to like it more. Best for survivability and also for damage. Lightning is good for trash heavy content, especially if you use fully charged BL. For single target it's really weak.
  • just1rndmdad#7709 just1rndmdad Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Any idea how sw and t lightning synergize?
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Sacred Weapon doesn't proc anything. If you're using SW it's better to use enchant that increases damage like Fey and Vorpal instead of proc enchants. Lightning is mainly good if you use Burning Light.
  • just1rndmdad#7709 just1rndmdad Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    > @trzebiat#2067 said:
    > Sacred Weapon doesn't proc anything. If you're using SW it's better to use enchant that increases damage like Fey and Vorpal instead of proc enchants. Lightning is mainly good if you use Burning Light.

Hmm i have a fey....but i wanna burn the avatar of orcus....vorpal sounds nice...
  • elmeister#2511 elmeister Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    As a paladin you will general have high combat advantage due to charisma, and depending on whether you use crit severity pets or archons, fey or vorpal might be best single target.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Lesser Soulforged is the best price to usefulness investment. I use it currently because I sold my T.Fireburst I loved the look of and it comes in handy sometimes if you're lazy and like to delay hitting TW for Temp HP.

I'm also a fan of Feytouched, I switched from Vorpal and started to like it more. Best for survivability and also for damage. Lightning is good for trash heavy content, especially if you use fully charged BL. For single target it's really weak.

I'm considering getting a lesser soulforged for T9G for those awkward moments when I can get choked /1-shot when not ready for it but most of the time it's not needed. Especially in T2s, the extra damage from TFB speeds things up a bit and of course, it looks good :D

I'd just keep the SF in the bank, ready for those runs.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox