test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [11/16]

therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
@nitocris83

Only a server reset? Or are there patch notes?

Comments

• akanaroakanaro Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I think they're preparing for next week's patch which I suspect will be a big one.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    What makes you think they're taking it out?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    I highly doubt they will be taking it out.... i hope not anyway, because i actually like it... i do however see some more tweeks to it in the near future
    hmmm,, last time i checked my lvl 70 was running all the RQs, including trials and and HA so not sure where your insinuation that lvl 70s are restricted to running lower lvl dungeons,,, it's not that hard to get everfrost resist,, but as you stated, it is your choice to not run the stuff,, your loss, not mine
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    sparrowen said:

they are restricted if they do not have 28% of ER..... and most of my alts do not have it because it's useless, and I do not want to be forced to restore armor and finish a boring campaign in all my alts to have the opportunity to do VT or Elol or Etos .... is stupid

You don't need to restore amour and you don't need to finish the campaign.
    However, you do need to finish the quest story to get 30% resistance.
    People said it took one hour. I am not saying you would want to do that neither.
    I just want to mention there is a shorter route if anyone else chooses to explore.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It may take an hour with campaign buyout, but 2 days otherwise.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Don't have to. Just run SKT until you get sent to Lonelywood for the thistle for Makos. Then you get the periapt. Having to run content shouldn't be a problem.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Don't have to. Just run SKT until you get sent to Lonelywood for the thistle for Makos. Then you get the periapt. Having to run content shouldn't be a problem.

Seems some folks just aren't keen on running it. Read up for at least one example.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Some folks just are not keen in general.
    well to be honest and fair, there are a LOT of players that don't wish to run "this" content, "that" content or "the other" content,, for me it was the insane grind in WOD for Linu's, but we do it anyway. so we have ALL been in the same boat at some point or other in the game,, so all i can say is suck it up butercup,, if you wish to exclude yourself from content just because you don't like it, well, that's on you,, that's my final comment on this matter cuz i'm going to go play, and get my AD and DS and enjoy them
This discussion has been closed.