test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Corsair custom PC give away?

2»

Comments

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I just entered then and got a code? Perhaps they added more?
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited November 2017

I saw it, thought "what the heck", and then saw that while they had spaces for "like on Facebook", those things didn't have a point value attached.

Since I don't have all of those other social media accounts I could not earn the required 500 points.

I considered maybe starting a Twitter account just to share/like/follow such things with all of my zero followers (at least until I get my reward and then un-like or stop following them again), but it didn't take too much longer for them to run out of Lions anyway.

Try reloading the page, then verify the entries again, and you should get the missing points.
    And there are currently less then 800 lions left to claim.

Edit: I hope some of us (including myself...) won't get kicked out of this giveaway, since we had to go through the entries twice, so that they would count fully to get the reward.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • cyruss412cyruss412 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    There are still some left. I just got 1.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Okay, I started a, for all intents and purposes, useless Twitter account to cover the bases (I was still not showing any credit for Facebook) and got a code... They added a bunch of new Lions.

10K I think it was, and some 8K were left when I got mine.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017

Okay, I started a, for all intents and purposes, useless Twitter account to cover the bases (I was still not showing any credit for Facebook) and got a code... They added a bunch of new Lions.

10K I think it was, and some 8K were left when I got mine.

Cryptic supplied Corsair with more codes yesterday evening, receiving even more codes than initially supplied with. How they're going to give them out remains up to Corsair. If they only made 10k available yesterday, then they may be holding onto the rest to give them out in waves over the contest period. I am not sure.

• ruihanaruihana Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The thing is broken for me...says I already collected all the points, yet my point box says 0. Anybody else having that issue? I refreshed the page, relogged, all that stuff. :/
    Nice that they reset it, now I cannot accumulate points. Since it says I have jumped through all the hoops, and yet my points sit at 0.
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    ruihana said:

Nice that they reset it, now I cannot accumulate points. Since it says I have jumped through all the hoops, and yet my points sit at 0.

same.. I just cleared my cookies and then redit it all with a fake email since my real one just gives the same points.. worked perfectly
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    ruihana said:

The thing is broken for me...says I already collected all the points, yet my point box says 0. Anybody else having that issue? I refreshed the page, relogged, all that stuff. :/

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1236274/corsair-giveaway-update
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    And just in case anyone is wondering, or if something is messed up and someone at Cryptic needs to know (because I have no idea which it is), there is only a single Lion for your account.

Make sure that you give it to the character that you most want to have it.

I really wish that Cryptic would do a better job of identifying whether a special item was for every character on the account or only for a single one.

Ended up losing some stuff the other day because I had a character that I was deleting grab something from the special vendor.
    Thought it was an account-wide thing.

The Lion is by no means a complete waste as I plan on keeping the character that claimed it around, but at minimum I would have given it a good deal more thought.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    It's back and I actually managed to get a code this time.

Get yours before it's too late.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User

ruihana said:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1236274/corsair-giveaway-update

i have the same problen all filled out no points for facebook but points for everything else and it still says 0 points at the top

• dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Make sure that you give it to the character that you most want to have it.

This is why I always assume the promo item(s) are "one per account" and make sure I collect it first with which character I want to have the item(s). If they turn out to be each character can collect them, well then I win even more.

In this case once I re-verified my entries I was given a code and my CW now has a mount with Wanderer's Fortune. :)

how do you re-verifie your entries

how do you re-verifie your entries

When I cleared my queue they showed like I had not done anything. When I clicked on the item I just clicked verify and they each found my "like" or "subscription" and gave me the points. Hope that helps.

nope as soon as it makes me login is fills it all back in with 0 points and no verify options

ruihana said:

Nope, I am still having the same problem. I sent them a ticket, hoping I get a response soon.
    b0rkch0p said:

ruihana said:

same.. I just cleared my cookies and then redit it all with a fake email since my real one just gives the same points.. worked perfectly
    Yeah, I tried to do what you did...nothing. I even tried it with another browser. :( Sad day.

nope as soon as it makes me login is fills it all back in with 0 points and no verify options

Sorry it was not a help. Hope you get it resolved. :/

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please see and use: CORSAIR giveaway update Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.