test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dragon loyalist visage bonuses

shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
so i decided to try the new helmet out but the bonus is kinda hard to figure out what it does the two i tried were the psdueodragon which gave something called draconic speed and the ambush drake which gave dragonic mortality both of which seem to to do little to nothing from act tests, does anyone know what the bonuses do

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    No clue... we were not given an instruction manual
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I'll say what i know for now.

Draconic Mortality:
    Effect: idk everything about this but it's increasing Hit Points also.
    Companions:
    - Ambush Drake
    - Assasin Drake

Draconic Survival:
    Effect: Showing in ACT HitPointsMax. By checking a code in the plugin i saw that thing exist when you get injured. I checked this a lil deeper and recognized that this bonus giving us 2500 more Hit Points. Probably it's a fixed value.
    I'll show screenshots from the ACT later cuz i'm not currently on my PC.

Companion:
    - Dragonborn Brawler

Draconic Speed:
    Effect: around 5-10% movement speed i think
    Companion:
    - Pseudodragon

Other good thing to know is that if yours companion died then bonus will disappear.
    Post edited by hawkend on
  • shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    thanks for figuring out one of the bonuses but i dont know about the pseudodragon as i had no extra speed bonus, its a shame really it would have been nice to run a pet other than fire archon but these bonuses arnt worth it
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Wonder what the repentan cultists does, I have a key from the well of dragons and I just pulled this piece of gear.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User

thanks for figuring out one of the bonuses but i dont know about the pseudodragon as i had no extra speed bonus, its a shame really it would have been nice to run a pet other than fire archon but these bonuses arnt worth it

I don't think the 5-10% movement speed is noticeable unless you slot all Darks in your utility slots. It's 10% of however many stat points you have in movement.

Ex: MOVEMENT 1000 X .01% = 100
    MOVEMENT 1100

Obviously the more points you have in Movement the greater the effect of the bonus.
  • todesengel886todesengel886 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2017

10 percent would be .1

So: variable X .1 = 10 % of variable

Edit: i dont know how the damn qoute thing works, my stuff ended up in it somehow. Maybe its my phone....
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

Wonder what the repentan cultists does, I have a key from the well of dragons and I just pulled this piece of gear.

I have one of those comps, what gear do I need to find?
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • sethzer02k2sethzer02k2 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I just got the DRAGON LOYALIST VISAGE and I'm using the Assassin Drake. I receive Draconic Mortality which builds my MaxHP with each kill(it works real well, killed about 10 adds and got 10k+ health). But I also noticed it raised my power as well went from 23k to 28k and the more I killed the more HP and power I got. So I don't really understand this bonus. If anyone can enlighten me please do.
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

I just got the DRAGON LOYALIST VISAGE and I'm using the Assassin Drake. I receive Draconic Mortality which builds my MaxHP with each kill(it works real well, killed about 10 adds and got 10k+ health). But I also noticed it raised my power as well went from 23k to 28k and the more I killed the more HP and power I got. So I don't really understand this bonus. If anyone can enlighten me please do.

if you are an OP it might be a side effect of Oath of Protection
    • When you take damage you gain power proportional to the amount of damage you took. This bonus caps at 10% of your Max HP in power.
    more HP -> more power.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

Lucky!!!

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Repentant Cultist doesn't trigger the buff.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

That's messed up!

• twilly211#1342 twilly211 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Mage slayer???
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

That's messed up!

Cultist is human. Not draconic.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • twilly211#1342 twilly211 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So still to this day i cannot figure out the bonus for mage slayer and silver scaled cleric they are both draconic but i cant catch a stat change. Is the reason its never listed or posted or even rarely talked about is that they got lazy and just didnt give them one? Why would it be a secret otherwise? Dragon loyalist visage plus dragon= scam?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Are dragonborn draconic? By their racial history, I'd say no.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.