test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Question] Protector's Camaraderie stack

thailadiathailadia Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Protector's Camaraderie - Whenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defense for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.

Does it mean I need 4 active mounts with Protector's Camaraderie bonus in order to get 4 stacking up or only one active mount could able to stack up to 4 times?

Comments

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    one... the tooltip reads for one mount with the bonus active. You can only get 100% of the stats on one mount. If you choose to equip it on another mount you only get 1/2 or 1/4 effect. 3rd mount gives 1/2 or 1/4 of that...
  • thailadiathailadia Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I saw someone/build put 3 mounts with Protector's Camaraderie + 1 with Protector's Friendship. So, what would be a benefit of that? Is it to stack faster purpose or to ensure that bonus will be always on?
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Pretty sure if you add additional mount you get 1/4 of the original stat. The only exception I've seen is Wanderer's fortune, which gives 4%, but second mount only gives .25% extra. The Protector's friendship stacks with Protector's cam I think. So better to have that than 2nd camaraderie.