test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    > @kleineryoda#3363 said:
    > #1 Alchemy Healing Potions
    > After adding the Potion of Exalted Healing to the Alchemy recipies (thanks for that): the Distilled Potion of Grand Healing is now holding the symbol of the Exalted Potion of Healing. There is also no option to distill the Potion of Exalted Healing.
    >
    > #2 Masquerade Artifact [Illusionist's Mask]
    > Upgrading my (epic) level 99 [Illusionist's Mask] resulted in a (legendäry) level 99 [Illusionist's Mask], ready to upgrade, but it can't be upgraded further. My Artifact was level 99 and ready to upgrade before the refinement changes, but since several people are reporting the same issue here: [Link] I do not assume it has something to to with it. If an item cannot be upgraded further the empty upgrade slot gets filled with whatever upgradable item was used within the refinement window last until relogging.
    >
    > While you are at it, maybe you could make a mythic version, where you become a spooky monster for 10s? It's a shame it can't be used later on due to not being upgradable to Mythic.

Yeah instead of a new costume, which in my opinion doesnt even look good. Focus should have been spent on updating what you get. Seems anymore some of these events are reused without updating to how the game works now i.e. mythic artifacts are standard.

I realize #2 is not bug but more of an oversight. Figured since someone else posted it I would add my two cents.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Random Queues:

A player can go tyo Change Caharacter screen and doesn't seem to incur a 30 minute penalty.
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    armadeonx said:

Paladin Aura Gifts seems to be over sharing... when it is supposed to give 7k it gives 9k, and it gives back to the Paladin as well (noticed when in group with my DC but that shouldn't matter)

In CN, the death roombas are getting stuck on pets (noticed on fire archon and sellsword)
    They will sit there during a fight not doing damage to the pet until after the fight, then they kill the pet and start moving again

Did you test it without a summoned pet and the OP not taking damage? The pally Power rating increases as they take damage and therefore so does the amount of power they share.
    bawkru said:

Paladin Aura Gifts seems to be over sharing... when it is supposed to give 7k it gives 9k, and it gives back to the Paladin as well (noticed when in group with my DC but that shouldn't matter)

In CN, the death roombas are getting stuck on pets (noticed on fire archon and sellsword)
    They will sit there during a fight not doing damage to the pet until after the fight, then they kill the pet and start moving again

currently this is wai due to the fact pali's share with companions and companions share with pali and yes having a DC there matters ALOT because u and pali give each other power which is then shared to companion then shared back to u.
    also yes the green balls in CN are very very buggy they get caught in all kinds of places for different reasons i have had balls just sit there for no reason at all taunting me to go threw it, they trap companions for extended times, and normally by the time u get to last mob pull next to boss door no one has a companion it is still stuck on first or 2nd ball or they are busy fighting the mobs next to the 2nd ball because they run threw them and agro them even tho the player went the other way to avoid them.
    We first looked into it after the Orcus fight in CN, and then noticed it was still doing it in PE, so no fighting, no companion's gift and no damage

My DC would not have been power sharing at that point, and I don't think (probably wrong here) the OP should be getting his aura gift back, but he was
    GF Marks do not stick to Bosses, the mark disappears but the mark is visible in bosses buff bar.
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Almost forgotten:

Fight on states it gives 2/4/6/8/10% cooldown reduction, while it only gives Recharge speed, making the feat highly underperform.
    Additional AH Functionality:

1...Another TAB that lists what your ALTS are selling, if something has sold the word SOLD appears in red under the price or somesuch.

2...Aditional mail spot at the cost of 1 AH slot. I think we get 40 slots, I don't know what the current mail limits are but once it shines red you can you can choose to have another mail slot by sacrificing 1 AH listing slot.

This would not be available for mails you send to your account, but could be used to buy more from the AH and leave in mailbox.

Almost forgotten:

Fight on states it gives 2/4/6/8/10% cooldown reduction, while it only gives Recharge speed, making the feat highly underperform.

I don't know how the math works but it always reduces my cooldowns by 1 second.
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Must report it here because it was made last patch or two. Will flag it as bug.

BUG: new fog "type" or whatever was made to it, in Chult patrol sewers/crypts, cause HUGE fps loss!!!

Inside these small areas i have a good 60fps with Vsync ON. When you reach fog area, fps drops to 10 fps!!! Closer you are to that fog, more fps drop you see. (Intel Q9300 @ 2.8, GTX 660, 8GB RAM, playing at HIGH settings mostly)
    Post edited by sobac on
  • masterclown61masterclown61 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Different classes have different default run speeds (or run speed effectiveness).

Most trackable on HR vs. TR. An HR with %100 movement speed bonus can't even keep up with a TR of %50 movement speed. This is a big issue, since move speed also affects animation speeds.
    edited October 2017
    Quick Power Tray Swap:

Right clicking on any power tray item brings up a selectable horizontal list of valid powers to swap to.
    Post edited by jumpingmorks on
  • darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    sgrantdev said:

@balanced#2849 Please, could you confirm if Deep Gash will be able to crit and scale with power/buffs?

@sgrantdev Please, could you confirm if Slam will be able to proc weapon enchantments?

Thank you.

Yes, slam will proc weapon enchants. Just finished getting all powers to proc correctly yesterday.
    by "all powers to proc correctly" do you mean that Daunting Light will not get the 2nd hit of Bilethorn?

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• ijonumijonum Member Posts: 55 Arc User

1. Quartermaster's enchantment, rank 7 retained it's old "epic/purple" look, while rank 8 is "rare/blue" as it should be now
    2. Is it bug or WAI that GWF's stamina stamina starts regenerating after a delay?
    3. "Bug or WAI" again but could you please take a look into Elemental Air Cultist companion's stat? I bougt it for ZEN to make Legendary (as I had an Loyal Avenger Icon :) ) but it turns out his attack at rank 40 does 280-342 dmg, which is no more than ridiculous, like 5-10 times less then other companions on rank 1... Also I bought him because he has 80' range but this moron keeps staying like 10 feet from me :P

Some QoL ideas:
    1. When you sell something that you have to sell cause it has no other use, like Ostorian Relics, could you at least make it that if you click it's icon in vendor's window then the slider automatically opens to align with the quantity you have available? It's tedious, either you have to stack the relic, or keep selling with setting the number manually for each quality relics. TEDIOUSNESS at it's best! Or just change to the currency completely without the need to "sell" it...
    2. What about introducing a high rank VIP feature to let them skip to the starting point of the map while being on it so we can waste less time when questing, especially in SOMI? I know, I have a CTRL+M bind to go to Moonstone and then another bind to open the portal and skip back to where I was doing quests at, but it's dumb + waste of time
    3. Journal, list of quests - can you make an option to either have it all opened or all closed when you open the journal? Or just make it open with sub-listings closed
    4. As a person who has 5 dwarves and one human I feel cheated with the Stand Your Ground, can we change it to something useful? Or at least correect the tolltip, there's typo in it! :P
    5. What about introducing a "Take&Delete" button to mailbox, at least to the messages from the AH?

Different classes have different default run speeds (or run speed effectiveness).

Most trackable on HR vs. TR. An HR with %100 movement speed bonus can't even keep up with a TR of %50 movement speed. This is a big issue, since move speed also affects animation speeds.

It seems Dwarves, Dragonborn and anyone taking Paladin are also punished with slower than normal movement speed, which makes tanking a dungeon especially problematic unless you are willing to replace some of your quartermasters or dragonhoard enchants with Darks

A lot of tanks do this so their party doesn't have to wait on them throughout the entire run, and then either have to have another loadout for solo questing with the correct enchants, pay to reslot, or go without the extra RP... seems unnecessary to have this one little part of the game... the most annoying one... be the thing that is subject to realism
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    BUG: Rain of Arrows does no damage.
    This seems to have happened since M12b launched: RoA has no effect on enemies, and no damage from it shows up in the log.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

We first looked into it after the Orcus fight in CN, and then noticed it was still doing it in PE, so no fighting, no companion's gift and no damage

My DC would not have been power sharing at that point, and I don't think (probably wrong here) the OP should be getting his aura gift back, but he was

A DC with the WoL feat shares all the time, including out of combat. Also in PE you could have another nearby DC or OP. If you want to make sure, you need to go somewhere no other players are around, have no other DC or pally with you except the OP you're checking along with a non power sharing class (e.g. GWF) then check the values - I believe you'll find the values are correct.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    -DELETED-
    Post edited by frozenfirevr on
    FrozenFire
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    -DELETED-
    Post edited by frozenfirevr on
    FrozenFire
  • fadetoblack04#2895 fadetoblack04 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Guess I'll post it one last time.

Female character creation the breast size slider doesn't work.

Most noticeable on console because you can't drag and drop the slider to change it. This causes you to have to change the chest size instead which ends up sinking the ribcage in weirdly or makes your ribs and shoulder depths huge. Pc players likely won't even notice this issue.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Masquerade fashion pants on male characters makes them missing their middle. Very creepy.

Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Sorry didnt read through the 60 pages to see if this was reported already
    BUG. Stronghold quest "Storming the castle" Cannot be completed when finishing a Stronghold siege PVP match or mauraders siege event.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User

Sorry didnt read through the 60 pages to see if this was reported already
    BUG. Stronghold quest "Storming the castle" Cannot be completed when finishing a Stronghold siege PVP match or mauraders siege event.

@xenocide#6119

To my knowledge, this has not been reported on this thread yet. Here is a list of all dev responses and bugfixes so you can see what has and hasn't been fixed:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1235050/unofficial-october-bugfix-dev-response-compilation
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    On another important note, devs, please go revisit this other thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1234304/official-feedback-thread-pvp-changes

The above PVP thread has become active again and people are posting more feedback and reporting brand new serious bugs. I will also mention that the above PVP thread has very few dev replies and none of them are recent. The PVP community feels left in the dark and if you could follow up on their recent feedback and bug reports, it would be much appreciated.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Last day of October. Been kinda quiet the last daysfrom the devs. No more bug fixes? Or a surprise before midnight with a lot?
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Dragoncache of the protector, from the outfitter in stronghold, states that it gives 80 Seals but only gives 60.

TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    In before closure....

As mentioned before, but maybe lost in the volume:

ENERGON Companion's HP buff changes when porting to new zone and requires to be made idle and re-slotted to gain max HP.

I have tested this on preview with a naked character, with and without Toughness Feat, and low and behold this issue only happens when you have the Toughness Feat and the Energon. It does not happen when you have only one or the other.
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User

Last day of October. Been kinda quiet the last daysfrom the devs. No more bug fixes? Or a surprise before midnight with a lot?

Most likely after the bugfix month with the "full" list of smashed bugs. Maybe a few day later.
    They're probably having a big Halloween Office Party >:)
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
This discussion has been closed.