test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR deflect chance bug

jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
I'll just leave this here.....and no he wasn't bloodbathing at the time I pulled this character sheet which is surprising as it seems to be the new TR in pvp is run recovery as high as possible and bloodbath as frequent as possible in pvp. You know....I guess any class can run high recovery and pop off dailies often but not all classes are invincible while using a daily. As a CW I now die while using oppressive force 0.o cause of the control changes. Can we actually get some balance to pvp. I don't favor playing it over pve but the new armors are packed with good stats for pve and armors are hard to come across these days. Not like you get a new armor every dungeon run.

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    All your text is about CW, recovery, armor and what not. Where is exactly the bug you are describing ?
    If it's the 20k deflect chance, it's not a bug, check ITC (Impossible to Catch) description.
  • pjohnny1pjohnny1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

All your text is about CW, recovery, armor and what not. Where is exactly the bug you are describing ?
    If it's the 20k deflect chance, it's not a bug, check ITC (Impossible to Catch) description.

LOL you don't think 20,000 % chance is not a bug ? Does ITC says in its description that you receive 20,000% chance to deflect ? Nowhere in the description does it say this . In fact it doesn't give a percentage at all .
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    how do the CC changes make you die now as a Cw when using oppressive force *scratches head* I am confused ..and how does this relate to Tr...

A guy goes to a doctor he says doctor !doctor ! it hurts when I do this (oppressive force at the wrong moment on cc imune foes ... )

Doctor: then dont do that ... (find another daily or solution) perhaps a ring to reveal stealth *shrugs*

Maybe your cw build needs to be posted for pvp maybe something is out of balance ...
  • callidus1986callidus1986 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Developers you realise you realll **** PvP with those Guild hall panths ... Everyone know has it its insane ... Even with elven enchant can resist CC ... who made this game are totally ... seriuosly ... PvP dead mod 12.b dont even recomend
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Those pants have a 5 second duration lol not even halved for pvp and not even respecting the
    Devs new CC immunity schemes *sigh*

there is also another new ring of brokenness 5% chance to reflect 50% of the damage dealt to you ..

as far as the new pvp mod goes i am finding it quite fun in pvp I can kill stuff again as a Cw even in full defensive mode 250k hitpoiNts 50% deflect

just compare yourself to other people of your class to see how you are doing

in my case as long as my pvp record kills/deaths is top 5 in cw I am doing oK so far only solo qed
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    pjohnny1 said:

micky1p00 said:

LOL you don't think 20,000 % chance is not a bug ? Does ITC says in its description that you receive 20,000% chance to deflect ? Nowhere in the description does it say this . In fact it doesn't give a percentage at all .
    Yes, it must be a bug because having 20000% chance is soooooooooo much better than 100% chance. Right? Right?
    BIG numbers life matters! Even if a chance is clamped between 0 and 1 [0% 100%].

It was 1 billion of trillion chance that someone will post about 20k% chance being more than 100% (It's not, it's exactly the same, just easier to debug because one can visually see the source of the buff as ITC when it's applied).

Tell me, if I for 100$ I give you a ticket that 100% chance wins a lottery of 50$ mil.
    Or I can sell you a ticket for 20$mil that has 20000% chance to win the same lottery, which one you will buy ?
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    i guess it is the 20th thread I read about pics from TR during ITC, allways a pleasure
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Not a bug. Thread closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.