test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swords of Chult (M12b) Launch Week Bug Reports

Comments

• ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Sorry i mistakley put this on my other thread.

After patch its as follows;

Hello again,

I hope this thread is still on. Still got issues with that artifact as follows.

At second image you can see manaseeker bots. Reason of that i closed window and check other items like rank 8-9, other gears to see. And noticed that when i click refine for blue heart artifact, lastest one i inspected remains there. Upgrading dont work.
    And here stats.

I wonder can we request these items from ingame mods with RP and upgrade material we spend AD to buy it in first place. Delete this old artifact and make new one?
  • luvirini#8766 luvirini Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The two pirate quests in chult are really hard to enter now. The place where you need to clock on the boat at the docks is really small. Before you could basically clock anywhere on the boat and now you have to be in the exactly right place and facing the exactly right direction.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

I have heard that in addition to unrestored relic gear being unsalvagable (some people are *buying* them for salvage instead of rings? whyyyy?),

Probably more often they're getting them as drops in FBI/SVA.
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    pitshade said:

@panteleelee , does that character have 28% EF resist?

@pitshade, no, the game dont give me the resist via mail....how i take it?

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • smegman#1430 smegman Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I was unable to talk to Duvessa Shane in Bryn Shander last night to start my SKT dailies (big bummer, I know)

no exclamation poiny above het head and when i did talk to her the only option was 'blizzards return' greyed out i can do again in 5 days, blah blah but no daily quest
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    *bug*
    SH quest for SH Seige is not granting rewards upon completion. Quest remains in journal and cannot be picked up again or cashed in.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited October 2017

pitshade said:

Need to do the SKT intro questline to get it.

• williamine#7958 williamine Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    :/ :/
  • williamine#7958 williamine Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I lost 2 characters after the update.....
  • lurch#1403 lurch Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Identify scrolls STILL not working. This seriously affects new players, and the market is price gouging for the greater scrolls which are the only ones that work.
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I am unsure if this has already been reported or if its suppose to be this way but two bugs maybe.
    1: The stronghold quest to complete a random epic dungeon can be completed if you que up to any epic and get into a party that at least 1 player qued for a random. Either it should be completed if the person that has the quest do a random or it shouldnt really read to do a random epic as it can be done regardless.

2: I decided to que private solo and run master of the hunt just to farm some refinement points and found out that at the end looting the chest does give AD as a reward.
    I figured that AD was locked behind random ques but well this skrimish still provides the same AD as it always has.

Anyways I felt I should post these two things here.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @panteleelee said:
    > @panteleelee , does that character have 28% EF resist?
    >
    > @pitshade, no, the game dont give me the resist via mail....how i take it?

You can get it on your alt by doing enough of the questline to unlock Lonelywood. Takes 2 days if you do intro for Bryn and SoMI then the dailies. Second day, do the dailies in each zone and then the weeklies. At this point, Duvessa Shane will have the quest for you.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    dupeks said:

pitshade said:

Need to do the SKT intro questline to get it.

You have to complete a quest called Secrets of the Cocoon to get the talisman. I believe it is in Bryn Shander. My alts also need it, I had to ask around until I found how to get the item and they haven't got that quest yet. It's more than just the intro quest to unlock SKT campaign sadly.

Patch notes http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10517293 (Thx Sylux)
    Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Secrets Of The Cocoon is the very last intro quest in Bryn Shander, the one that takes you to release Artus Cimber from the frozen ice chunk. Once you've gotten to BS, then done each of the other quests once as prompted, Secrets is the last one. Once you complete it, the zone will be in it's final ready-to-do-all-the-dailies state, and you'll receive the Periapt Of Everfrost Resistance.
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

Secrets Of The Cocoon is the very last intro quest in Bryn Shander, the one that takes you to release Artus Cimber from the frozen ice chunk. Once you've gotten to BS, then done each of the other quests once as prompted, Secrets is the last one. Once you complete it, the zone will be in it's final ready-to-do-all-the-dailies state, and you'll receive the Periapt Of Everfrost Resistance.

Thanks for the detailed info. Periapt cool name, in the french version it is called a talisman.

Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    This is not a bug but i didnt know where to place it.

Soul sight crystal changes completely the view of the enviroment.

That is a problem in any dungeon i am playing i can get hit from red areas. examples:
    At avatar orcus fight i cant clearly see the yellow balls or the link with the balls.
    At whithers when the boss does the red aoe i cant see the balls.
    General for every boss cant see clearly their attacks.

The colour also hurt my eyes for 10 seconds.

Well those.

• twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    The in-game calendar still has the wrong date on it (it says today is Monday the 27th, when it is Friday the 27th), even after the patch notes for Thursday XD.
  • demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    In chult one of the princ quests / patrols in German "Plünderung der Piraten" I think its plundering the priates in english? I can not access the area from the landing stage, because the interacting window only pops up for milliseconds, or the area for activating is to small. I have this issue on all my toons.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User

"Sort All Bags" seems to do something now… but not the right thing. Ok, when "Sort By Bag: Yes" is on, it works as I'd expect. But when "Sort By Bag: No" is set, it still sorts all the inventory /as if it were still in bags./ That still makes the latter option basically useless, and maintains the tedium and difficulty of managing/finding which bag something is in.

*Please* make "Sort All Bags" w/"Sort By Bag: No" set, sort across all bags, as if you just had a single grid of inventory slots.

Personally, I would like to see a disable function. I have now had an accidental 'double-click' that sorted all of my bags when that is not what I wanted to do at all -- was intending on Identify All. The extra click caught sort... and boom.
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    Do a PVP, win a PVP (5vs5 solo Queue) and get only the repeatable AD bonus for first pvp a day.
    DC change for Astralshield is not in tooltip text in German (as many other changes are not translated in tooltip texts).
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Epic Swardborg bug

juxtaposition of phases make it impossible to finish, because Princess can't make a saving area because of Manticores active.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    So how does my guild get dungeoneer shards when we cant queue for "Random: epic dungeon" now. That needs an immediate patch. Lock down on dungeoneer shards. Months to open the requirements for many players. Cleric quests wont get done now.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Missing Scouts quest at Camp Vengeance is giving 1/10th the xp it should. Fallen Templars/Chultan Treasures, for example, are giving 15k XP, Missing Scounts is giving 1.5k XP.
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    i don't know what they did to my Axe Beak after patch but when my cleric tries to sit down that i found she doesn't sit on it right where i found players had the same issue with this mount where i hope they will fix it's animation soon
This discussion has been closed.