test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Paladin Aura Gifts seems to be over sharing... when it is supposed to give 7k it gives 9k, and it gives back to the Paladin as well (noticed when in group with my DC but that shouldn't matter)

In CN, the death roombas are getting stuck on pets (noticed on fire archon and sellsword)
    They will sit there during a fight not doing damage to the pet until after the fight, then they kill the pet and start moving again
    Survivor Wraps damage mitigated by DC Annointed Army daily, so effectively no HP loss as intended

Yeah, I know these aren't bugs I should be reporting probably, but they ARE bugs I guess...
    Ran a CN in private que with a couple of people I have run this MANY times and I seem to have gotten bonus AD for some reason
    http://neverwinter.xyz/Babylon/download/file.php?id=43
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Paladin Aura Gifts seems to be over sharing... when it is supposed to give 7k it gives 9k, and it gives back to the Paladin as well (noticed when in group with my DC but that shouldn't matter)

In CN, the death roombas are getting stuck on pets (noticed on fire archon and sellsword)
    They will sit there during a fight not doing damage to the pet until after the fight, then they kill the pet and start moving again

Did you test it without a summoned pet and the OP not taking damage? The pally Power rating increases as they take damage and therefore so does the amount of power they share.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • dominious12dominious12 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Not sure if they've been mentioned before but I'll post just in case.

Port Nyanzaru patrol quests "Pillaging the Pirates" and "Out-pirate the Pirates" - when fighting mobs on the boats loot can go over the side of the boats and land in the water, it's also possible for players to jump off the boats and die. Some of the spawned mobs have knockback abilities so it may be possible for them to knock you off the boats, though I haven't seen this yet myself.

Also in one of those patrols (I forget which one it is) your companion can't climb the ramp up to the boat at the end, meaning you have to fight the last group of enemies without them, this probably doesn't matter for dps classes, but it's a big hindrance for healers and lower-geared players.

Cannot change loadouts at the campfire in the cult of the dragon slave camp for the campaign daily "Forged in Fire".
    Post edited by dominious12 on
  • kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Since the beginning of the mod most of the encounters that have charges doesn't show cds so far tested with (DC-Healing word, TR-Impact Shot and Wicked Reminder, HR-Cordon of Arrows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYc3XWzRCjc
    Harding Grim
    Guild:
    Dragon Server-Essence of Aggression
    Drider Server- TheWolves
    youtube channel
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Possible Bug or WAI? - SKT Rings with Everfrost Resist on Augments do not confer their Everfrost Resist values to player.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Tomb of the Nine Gods - Avatar of Orcus

Bloody Death (the red buff/debuff) adds extra attacks for 75% of the original damage for most classes but only 50% for Hunter Rangers.

You can blame @thefabricant for testing it.

Bloody Death doesn't work with the Combat HR Feat Piercing Blade which is over 20% of our damage. So Combat HR's get doubly penalized for being main DPS in ToNG.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    artifleur said:

Tomb of the Nine Gods - Avatar of Orcus

Bloody Death (the red buff/debuff) adds extra attacks for 75% of the original damage for most classes but only 50% for Hunter Rangers.

You can blame @thefabricant for testing it.

Bloody Death doesn't work with the Combat HR Feat Piercing Blade which is over 20% of our damage. So Combat HR's get doubly penalized for being main DPS in ToNG.

To add to this:

It would be better if bloody death was a percentage damage buff then an additional hit. As it currently stands, bloody death favours gf and gwf over other classes.

*edit*

@artifleur I took a closer look at the logs for hr. Sometimes it is doing 75% and sometimes it is doing 50%, which is weird.
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

bertrandx said:

The Tiamat heads still don't show up if a player attacks a head moments before it should rise, disabling the whole instance from completion because it bugs and never shows up after that. Bump to this major issue!

@bertrandx, this bug has been fixed but the bugfix may not have hit preview or live yet. Most of the bugfixes are scheduled to be released as part of module 13. Here is the dev post announcing this bug as fixed:

raw22 said:

While facing off against Tiamat if anyone attacks the black head before it fully rises it becomes invulnerable/glitches.

Also at times you will get the victory announcement for defeating Tiamat right when the timer approaches zero but then be unable to open the chest.

Finally not a bug but if I que into a Tiamat run that has already started I most likely won't have the chance to obtain a soul gem; can this be addressed?

Noticed that this one has been super high on many players' lists for a while. It looks like it was possible to reproduce on all heads but the black one was just the most common by far due to player strategy. I did a lot of digging and and the safest option was to make the Tiamat Dragon heads untargetable during the entirety of their spawning process (6 seconds or so). This seems to have done the trick!

@armadeonx, @raw22, @arcanjo86, @someonedies, @meirami, @trgluestickz, @darthtzarr, @jumpingmorks, @dupeks, @deathbeez, @matiagronx, @ironzerg79, @kreatyve, @rollingonit, @jaotut, @luks707, @tripsofthrymr, @ogum, @azcrack, @draconislupus, @ecrana, @lewel555, @raudonskiauterys, @trgluestickz, @chromedfish, @speedokillz, @mo3ta, @lewel555, @schweifer1982, @kattefjaes, @gooseisloose, @coolgeek357, @grrouper, @hipranger1, @blancopollo, @ryonas, @eldarth, @midnightita, @poisoncloud, @ddem0n888, @curygreenleaf69, @maialina, @nps8, @tazz4now, @draco16, @juggalotus42000, @bannannaman, @defiantone99, @lazaroth666, @obsiddia, @kallephi, @safespacecadet, @pitshade, @sorvikcorsair, @rjc9000, @vyltrana, @ankabird1, @shazza53

Ow, great! Thanks. That's what happens when you don't read all the posts of 59 pages of posts, you repeat stuff that has already been said and is no longer relevant. Sorry for that.

Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    bertrandx said:

Ow, great! Thanks. That's what happens when you don't read all the posts of 59 pages of posts, you repeat stuff that has already been said and is no longer relevant. Sorry for that.

@bertrandx

You should look at this thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1235050/unofficial-october-bugfix-dev-response-compilation

It provides a list of all devs responses and all bugfixes that have been announced.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • ghostrings#8090 ghostrings Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    For the Masquerade of Liars event when you click on some of the pumpkins they will disappear and still give the notice, you have receives a Liar's Charm, but the pumpkin will disappear and give no charms. I would rather not receive a notification if it dissapears than one showing I got the charm and have no item for it.
  • ghostrings#8090 ghostrings Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    *Not really a bug but seems like this was over looked*

The Slayer Knight Set is currently impossible to complete. You can get the Slayer Belt of the Xvim from the vendor in Protectors Enclave and the Slayer Ring of the Xvim from the campaign store.

The only way to get the Slayer Amulet of the Xvim Frozen Crystal Lockbox which seems to have been discontinued, is there any chance of releasing this item in a new lockbox or an event?
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    The achievement for doing 100 Major HEs does not advance when you do a Major (ie, "medium sized") HE. I'm not easily able to check the Minor HE or Epic HE achievements since I finished them in Mod 3, but I suspect they're probably also broken, and that this breakage is closely related to why the Paingiver/Immovable Object/etc achievements were broken. (Those other achievements are listed as fixed earlier in this thread)
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    BUG: Chult campaign Death's Blessing boon gives no IL
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

BUG: Crit Chance wrongly calculated.
    My HR has a critical strike value of 12720, the tooltip says it contributes to crit chance 31.8%. My HR has a WIS value of 23, which contributes according to the tooltip 13% to crit chance. Adding 31.8% and 13% makes 44.8% crit chance. However, my HR has only 43.8%, 1% is missing.

Are you counting the campfire bonus of +1 to all attributes? Without that, you're crit chance will drop by the missing 1%
    I calculated the values under the same conditions. Even if I was under influence of the campfire, it should add two numbers correctly.
  • consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
  • bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User

currently this is wai due to the fact pali's share with companions and companions share with pali and yes having a DC there matters ALOT because u and pali give each other power which is then shared to companion then shared back to u.
    also yes the green balls in CN are very very buggy they get caught in all kinds of places for different reasons i have had balls just sit there for no reason at all taunting me to go threw it, they trap companions for extended times, and normally by the time u get to last mob pull next to boss door no one has a companion it is still stuck on first or 2nd ball or they are busy fighting the mobs next to the 2nd ball because they run threw them and agro them even tho the player went the other way to avoid them.
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    The description for the Chutlan Shirt and Pants are those for the shirt and pants from the Mysterious Merchant in Test. Could do with updating to sound like they actually come from Chult
    Can we (as in me!) get a new skin for Guard Drake, I'd like to see one with the same colors as Moonshadow Dye Pack
    lowjohn said:

The achievement for doing 100 Major HEs does not advance when you do a Major (ie, "medium sized") HE. I'm not easily able to check the Minor HE or Epic HE achievements since I finished them in Mod 3, but I suspect they're probably also broken, and that this breakage is closely related to why the Paingiver/Immovable Object/etc achievements were broken. (Those other achievements are listed as fixed earlier in this thread)

The Major HE Achievment does work but only the Major HE's in IWP/DV count.
    VIP Signpost:

It's always struck me how mundane this is in such a magical world. I'd like to see when you summon Signpost that a ring of magial fey mushrooms (with fey sparklies of course!) map the perimeter of what is currently the size of the cirle.

Or it could be druid stones (with fey sparklies of course!), they could be small stones or big ones, or somesuch.
    edited October 2017
    Ras Nsi Fight:

Am hoping someone can fill in the gaps here as I haven;t done this fight too many times.

As a GF, sometimes my Aggravated Strike moves me forward even though I am tanking right in front on boss. It doesn;t always happen which is why am hoping someone can give more details.
  • bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    bug: FBI stuff
    last boss sometimes hits the invisible wall at the entrance of the bridge and it restarts the whole fight
    last boss also has very poor showing for its skills most of the splats that should be on the ground dont show or only show at the last .5 seconds making impossible for some if not all melee to get away from it

the dragon turtle slams multiple times in a roll and some times will cancel slam also
    also on this fight certain companions try to follow the turtle out into the water when he starts swimming
    also on this fight companions attack the stones that fall making it near impossible for u get a chance to try to hit the turtle

on first boss if die during the fight u will sometimes have to relog just so u can get past the invisible wall u use to get into the fight
    also this bosses skills have no splat(red circles) or only peaces of its splat on the ground

things i noticed just from tonight run
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited October 2017

When you gotta do everything all by yourself...
  • danpio1217#3410 danpio1217 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    kaudilho said:

Since the beginning of the mod most of the encounters that have charges doesn't show cds so far tested with (DC-Healing word, TR-Impact Shot and Wicked Reminder, HR-Cordon of Arrows
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYc3XWzRCjc

GWF Hidden Daggers too. Extremely annoying! Please let us know if this is a bug or a WAI change.
  • kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    #1 Alchemy Healing Potions
    After adding the Potion of Exalted Healing to the Alchemy recipies (thanks for that): the Distilled Potion of Grand Healing is now holding the symbol of the Exalted Potion of Healing. There is also no option to distill the Potion of Exalted Healing.

#2 Masquerade Artifact [Illusionist's Mask]
    Upgrading my (epic) level 99 [Illusionist's Mask] resulted in a (legendäry) level 99 [Illusionist's Mask], ready to upgrade, but it can't be upgraded further. My Artifact was level 99 and ready to upgrade before the refinement changes, but since several people are reporting the same issue here: [Link] I do not assume it has something to to with it. If an item cannot be upgraded further the empty upgrade slot gets filled with whatever upgradable item was used within the refinement window last until relogging.

While you are at it, maybe you could make a mythic version, where you become a spooky monster for 10s? It's a shame it can't be used later on due to not being upgradable to Mythic.
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Scrolls of mass life obtained through chests do not work. These scrolls are account bound and will not stack with others of course. Put away normal scrolls in the bank so it has no choice but to use the account bound ones and still does not work. Only choice is to discard. So legegedary keys that obtained this loot is wasted. This is on PS4 in my case not sure about other platforms.
This discussion has been closed.