test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Trade Liars Charms with Illusionists

pip#4959 pip Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello.

Since first trading liars charms with illusionists on Thursday night, I can no longer interact with masquerade illusionists. this means I cannot trade any of my liars charms. This is my first time doing this event so maybe I am missing something. Any help would be great as the icon above their head is missing and the f to interact does not appear on them.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Sometimes they have a cooldown after people give them charms. Have you tried switching instance or running around to look for different illusionists? If they don't have the icon over their head it means they are on cooldown or you are out of charms.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Once you have traded witb a particular Illusionist, they won't trade with you until you have traded with others, I think it is either 4 or 5. The best strategy is to just run a circuit around the Coster market, trading with each stationary Illusionist in turn. There are enough in that route to satisfy the requirement.

Hope that helps. See if you can trade with one you haven't talked to before.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother