test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral/Zen exchange system takes a looong time !

2»

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    draslyo said:

i have had my queue in for about 30 days now just how backup is it.

What is the price? If it is not 500, it will stay for a long time until a blue moon.
    I had my Zen in 4 days last week.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Last week I posted 500,000 AD for 1000 Zen and the backlog was about 6.5 million. Four days ago, I got my Zen. Just learn to be patient. I now have another 250,000 AD in there and it should clear out in a week or so. The solution here is not to watch the pot to boil.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thanks to all NW players that responds to all questions ....
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    pantha7 said:

So...you pay more ad's (500 ad- 1 zen ) to get zen in less time...ggezus...

Over on Champions Online (Cryptic superhero MMO) the zen exchange is normally running 350 to 1 zen, but the economy of that game has balance. Unlike Neverwinter the Champions Auction House trades in game currency (Gold, Silver, Copper) and not in ore (Diamonds or Questionite). In fact, you can buy lockbox keys directly from the AH in Champions. Whales in CO want gold currency, so they sell keys for 100 G to get what they want. Meanwhile... I have between 500 to 600 gold built up in my bank on Neverwinter and not much to spend it on.

I am unaware what the exchange rate is on Star Trek, but their AH operates much the same principle as CO. Why Cryptic thought an ore based AH was such a great idea, is beyond me. But they must have some real economic geniuses working there. In Neverwinter you will be very lucky to see the exchange to fall below 480 just be thankful it has a 500 cap.
    wb-cenders.gif