test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will runestones lose refinment value after update ?

unangwataunangwata Member Posts: 183 Arc User
I have bunch of runestones worth 50k of refinment points. I know that coming update changes the system so I wonder if I will be left with bunch of uselless runes. Shall I refine now ?

Comments

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    I had that thought also.......so I jumped over to the Future Telling server to see what's up. Runestones, enchantments, or whatever can be converted into refinement points. :)
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    unangwata said:

I have bunch of runestones worth 50k of refinment points. I know that coming update changes the system so I wonder if I will be left with bunch of uselless runes. Shall I refine now ?

obvious answer is nop.

Runestones and enchantment stones where used to refine artifacts. With mod 12.b. You can convert runestones and enchantment stones to Refine Points. So more less nothing changes in this part..

Also with mod 12.b runes got slight enchantment. Thats mean, they provide more values than in current mod 12.
    As example, empowerment rune rank 9 provide 700 power, So actually Runes value itself increase. :)
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Yes, they won't lose any value. You can convert them into RP (they're worth more RP in 12b than they are now).
    FrozenFire
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I'm just so ready for the new refinement process.... really