test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User

Owlbear Cub:

It's my understanding that the Active on this companion will gain a 30 second cooldown in 12.5 making it all but useless.

Is this confirmed? I know they are making the limitation to first proc on DoTs uniform, and I had seen a couple of people say there was going to be a cooldown, but I have yet to see anything official
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited October 2017

SW:

- Gates of Hell: Given same amount of debuffs on target (like feated NPNM, PoP, TC), Gates of Hell reachs less effectiveness than other powers such as TC.

- Blades of Vanqquished Armies: As for mod 10 changes, this power should not be toggled off if stunned or dazed but it does all the time.

- Tyrannical Curse in Chult: It does not work vs either T- rex variant, if enemies nearby they take no splash damage whatsoever, it appears on target's debuff bar but it simply doesn't work, TC icon (large curse) doesn't appear on target.

Pillar of Power deals sub-atwill damage. It is an entity power that hits with 15 ticks, as the stapple power of Hellbringer, each of if ticks should deal the same amount of damage the first tick of Hellish rebuke does when feated with Gatekeeper's Empowerment, using a trans vorpal and No Pity No Mercy, this would be a substantial QoL change.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

An obscene amount of players are using the bug/exploit of the animation cancel of select Artifacts to gain 100% uptime on Artificer's Persuasion. Heart of the Red Dragon, Sigil of the Great Weapon Fighter are a few that are being used to do this. Can we please get a fix asap for this since it is game breaking and extremely over powered.

I tryied to reproduced this exploit on Live but unable to gain 100% uptime.
    The interupt doesn't reset artifact CD.
    This exploit was fixed quite awhile ago. It still exists on other insignia bonuses such as Artificer's Influence and Shepard's Devotion. You press the artifact/daily button and then immediately dodge/sprint/block/shadowslip before it goes on cooldown. It cancels the use of the artifact/daily but still gives you the insignia bonus. This has already been fixed for Artificer's Persuasion.

EDIT - there is a bug with a specific artifact that still allows Artificer's Persuasion to proc like this. This artifact exists at legendary rank in Bryn Shandar on preview.

I am also not quite sure how Heart of the Red Dragon is an exploit when it literally states that it has a cooldown of 15 seconds if you don't hit anything. It also cannot be animation canceled to gain Artificer's Persuasion.
    It must be fully cast.

The fact artficiers persuation and the sherped devotion use the buffed power to give their bonus is the " weird".

Comparing this to a legendary mount like tenser disk We see a legendary mount to be more balanced than the god mode insignias bonuses. For those two insignia bonuses you need 6 "green insignia " and 2 epic mounts.

Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    miasmat said:

scathias said:

And on that note, you devs have done a great job looking at combat mechanics bugs and such, but could you please spend a couple days going through the guild UI issues that many people brought up...

I've been a slacker and haven't been responding in this thread nearly enough to reflect what the UI and Software teams are doing. We are currently acting on a bunch of the guild changes but not all of them.

UI stuff isn't particularly harder than other tasks, but it is done by a department that has a lot of competing demands on it, so your request is more likely to get deprioritized and delayed.

Some of the changes that I know are done or nearly done regarding Guilds:
    - logs will now differentiate between quit and kick, and show who kicked if there is one.
    - adding a command to export various guild logs.

We won't be increasing the size of the various guild logs because that would add too much stored data when multiplied by all guilds. However, if you're ok with NOT including the "Name has reached level ##" messages, we can use the same number of messages (I think it's 500 right now) to hold more useful messages like "Name has joined, after being invited by Name2". Good trade?
    That sounds awesome. The messages that people have leveled up have never been particularly important IMO, especially since leveling is so common and easy it looks like like an awful lot of spam when a player decides to take a new alt from 0-70 in a day :s
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

An obscene amount of players are using the bug/exploit of the animation cancel of select Artifacts to gain 100% uptime on Artificer's Persuasion. Heart of the Red Dragon, Sigil of the Great Weapon Fighter are a few that are being used to do this. Can we please get a fix asap for this since it is game breaking and extremely over powered.

This exploit was fixed quite awhile ago. It still exists on other insignia bonuses such as Artificer's Influence and Shepard's Devotion. You press the artifact/daily button and then immediately dodge/sprint/block/shadowslip before it goes on cooldown. It cancels the use of the artifact/daily but still gives you the insignia bonus. This has already been fixed for Artificer's Persuasion.

EDIT - there is a bug with a specific artifact that still allows Artificer's Persuasion to proc like this. This artifact exists at legendary rank in Bryn Shandar on preview.

I am also not quite sure how Heart of the Red Dragon is an exploit when it literally states that it has a cooldown of 15 seconds if you don't hit anything. It also cannot be animation canceled to gain Artificer's Persuasion.
    It must be fully cast.
    I just tested GWF sigil (Mythic) and it still allows 100% uptime on Artificers persuasion. I'm able to reproduce this 100% of the time on GWF/Pally/SW. Haven't attempted dodge casting.

The heart of the red dragon is no exploit for certain. However when it was introduced I'm quite certain noone had an inkling of it's reduced CD and how it would interact with future additions like Artificer's Persuasion. So what I would say is, may not be WAI? I'd prefer to get official word on that.

Addendum: I've attempted to record the animation canceling to further clarify. Hopefully this link will work: https://youtu.be/AcCllDTovPQ
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.
    I just tested GWF sigil (Mythic) and it still allows 100% uptime on Artificers persuasion. I'm able to reproduce this 100% of the time on GWF/Pally/SW. Haven't attempted dodge casting.

The heart of the red dragon is no exploit for certain. However when it was introduced I'm quite certain noone had an inkling of it's reduced CD and how it would interact with future additions like Artificer's Persuasion. So what I would say is, may not be WAI? I'd prefer to get official word on that.
    GWF sigil does in fact seem to have the bug as well. Most artifacts seem to be fixed. Just not the "select" ones like what the original poster stated.

The fact artficiers persuation and the sherped devotion use the buffed power to give their bonus is the " weird".

Does this even matter?

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.

GWF sigil does in fact seem to have the bug as well. Most artifacts seem to be fixed. Just not the "select" ones like what the original poster stated.

Does this even matter?
    Well 60000 recovery and 250% ap gain sounds normal.
    or movement speed? or that my glass cannon characters deflect in those parties like crazy? all are normal.
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    theguiido said:

Your misinformation isn't helping anyone or anything on this thread.

You cannot walk into a Smoke Bomb, shield up, Bull Charge, then not be CC'd. Thats not possible. you are disabled for the duration of the Smokebomb. If you decide to do that and are unable to shield back up until the disable goes away.

Thats not a bug, It's timing a Mechanic.

Unable to repeat?

Heres 2 different videos, mythbusting being able to shield up, walk into a Smokebomb, Bull Charge, and then shield back up and not be affected by the disable. Contradicting what you said.

https://xboxclips.com/The+Guiido/7fb7f9b6-ffa9-43db-9b09-a2944c405d1d

However what is a bug though, and what I noticed in these videos is Smoke bomb not keeping it's full duration as it appears to be. It still appears on the ground, but does not last as long as it is indicated to be by the red circle.

Further more, being able to cancel an animation, is something every class can do. Not only that, but all classes can cast an Encounter and then as the action JUST ended they can cancel the rest of the animation.

So I finally freed up some time to record the issue I was originally talking about. If this video link works properly you will see 2 attempts at hitting a TR in SB. The first is how it should look, when attempting to BC inside of SB I get dazed when I drop my shield. The second video I animation cancel my BC standing in SB and kill the TR while not being CC'd. Hopefully this will aid in making clear the issue that exists:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gekriiBxhF4&feature=youtu.be

Addendum: Since this was in SH siege 1v1 I showed my companions so that there would be no confusion. They are: Sellsword, Air archon, Earth Archon, Erinyes of belial, and fire archon.

Addendum: Another video example of shield cancelling. No gear except weapons and chest piece. No companions, also TR was alive throughout:

https://youtu.be/24s8OJatCFU
    https://youtu.be/YCCAgLlEWAk
    https://youtu.be/lSUFZgbazNA
    Post edited by ltgamesttv#0999 on
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

AFAIK any "exploit" was patched months ago, the decreased coldown on Heart of the Dragons is WAI and specified in their tooltip.

EDIT: didn;t spot the above post that already mentions this sorry.
    edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.

Does this even matter?
    or movement speed? or that my glass cannon characters deflect in those parties like crazy? all are normal.
    I think the bigger issue at hand would be how you achieved the 600k buffed power required to achieve a 60,000 recovery buff.
    300k:) i saw that on a paladin focused to power recovery build after he pressed his artifact you know in a meta party:).
    they would be like tenser tenser read only what counts as base, but anyway.
    edited October 2017

Owlbear Cub:

It's my understanding that the Active on this companion will gain a 30 second cooldown in 12.5 making it all but useless.

Is this confirmed? I know they are making the limitation to first proc on DoTs uniform, and I had seen a couple of people say there was going to be a cooldown, but I have yet to see anything official
    Some folks say it's confirmed, some don't, right now am in same boat with you, have seen nothing official.

edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.

Does this even matter?
    60k recovery/28k recovery/8k recovery it's all the same.

The highest Recovery I managed by myself was 28k I could no more keep Divine Protector up 100% at 28k as I could 8k, AP Gain seems to be the same when you hit a certain figure.

I can't hit anything near 28k now but I sill use 3xHeart of the Dragons and a Legacy Flail Snail as active mount bonus.
    edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.

Does this even matter?
    I think the bigger issue at hand would be how you achieved the 600k buffed power required to achieve a 60,000 recovery buff.
    300k:) i saw that on a paladin focused to power recovery build after he pressed his artifact you know in a meta party:).
    300k power is reachable currently, but will be difficult, if not impossible, to obtain after 12b due to the bondings change (max should be around 270-280k). Even in the current patch, I am not sure how it is relevant to the topic that a buff gives you 30k recovery in a best in slot group. If the paladin already had 30k recovery, this is an increase of 75% AP gain. With a relative increase of 42% more AP gain compared to without the buff. If it were to use base power it would grant 5k recovery for a relative AP gain of around 7% more AP gain. For a buff that scales with stats, that seems like a fairly miserable buff on a BiS toon.

Finally, I am fairly sure this is a completely separate balance concern, and like I said originally, I don't see how it is relevant to what I, or the original poster of the bug were saying.

edited October 2017

brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

It must be fully cast.

Does this even matter?
    300k power is reachable currently, but will be difficult, if not impossible, to obtain after 12b due to the bondings change (max should be around 270-280k). Even in the current patch, I am not sure how it is relevant to the topic that a buff gives you 30k recovery in a best in slot in slot group. If the paladin already had 30k recovery, this is an increase of 75% AP gain. With a relative increase of 42% more AP gain compared to without the buff. If it were to use base power it would grant 5k recovery for a relative AP gain of around 7% more AP gain. For a buff that scales with stats, that seems like a fairly miserable buff on a BiS toon.

Finally, I am fairly sure this is a completely separate balance concern, and like I said originally, I don't see how it is relevant to what I, or the original poster of the bug were saying.
    if i get that kind of recovery on one of my dps that are focused on power critical penetration and not recovery ofcourse it will be a boost no matter if i am bis or not. For the diversity sake you cant have everything.
    I End it here about this subject.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

reg1981 said:

BUG(I Think): Final boss fight in FBI, if you get stuck in ice and soulforge your companion is gone. Not dead,
    but gone and needs to be resummoned after the fight or wipe.

Yes i soulforged once and it showed my pet next to my char avatar, but wasnt showing summoned on the fight
    Yes and bondings no longer proc when this happens making it a very very very long fight.
    brewald said:

BUG:

Treasure Maps on River District don't loot their coffer

No they don't, they uncover the chest that you must open yourself... WAI IMO :)
    darc12345 said:

Trickster Rogue's Duelist Flurry bug. Is there any plans to address this bug?

Trickster Rogue (TR):
    1. Duelist Flurry issues where all or an certain amount of flurries do not register damage due to lag.

2. Duelist Flurry issues where enemy reaches 10 stacks of bleeds from a low DPS TR but it causes other TR's duelist flurry bleeds to share the bleeds based the 1st TR's damaged who applied the flurries. The bug exist regardless if 3 TRs all applied 1 stack of bleed each, the combined bleed damage is still shared.

3. Duelist Flurry reaching 10 stacks bleeds and unable to refresh bleed damage based on buff/debuff. Bug causes TR to deal less damage when buff/debuff are not applied prior to applying duelist flurry bleeds, especially an issue when TR's damage bonus feats do not apply (Deathknell, Last Moments, i.e.). Meaning 100k Duelist Flurry bleeds applied on bosses, remains 100k bleeds regardless of damage bonuses gained after bleeds are applied.

This thread is massive now but I BELIEVE at least #2 has been addressed.
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    micky1p00 said:

In export, any chance for the log lines to have auto increment ID, even a cyclic one of say 1k (preferably more, but with 500 total lines that will also work). So when exporting they can be easily stitched together.
    When stitching together, it will be easy to discard events 500-700 at the second export because they exist already from the first. This is very important for donation logs.

They'll use timestamp, which isn't exactly unique but it's darn close. They'll always export in the same order, so matching a timestamp + the rest of the line should make it very clear how to stitch them together.

Different AP gain sources are multiplicative with each other in functionality. This can be determined using the exact values listed in the combat logs create with the /combatlog 1 command. Generally people read these logs with ACT. The character sheet shows these values as additive, which makes the character sheet value for AP gain almost pointless, since it is not the actual value.

Additionally, there are some feats that give conditional AP gain increases, such as Furious Intervention (DC righteous feat), which adds 10% AP gain when using powers that deal damage, however, it is added directly to the character sheet as 10% AP gain for everything. This is confusing and inaccurate.

Finally, the feat Relentless Battle Fury (GWF destroyer feat) incorrectly states that it reduces the cooldowns of Battle Fury and other powers by a specific percentage. It actually adds this percentage of recharge speed to these powers, which is mathematically different from the stated description in the tooltip.

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    miasmat said:

micky1p00 said:

In export, any chance for the log lines to have auto increment ID, even a cyclic one of say 1k (preferably more, but with 500 total lines that will also work). So when exporting they can be easily stitched together.
    When stitching together, it will be easy to discard events 500-700 at the second export because they exist already from the first. This is very important for donation logs.

They'll use timestamp, which isn't exactly unique but it's darn close. They'll always export in the same order, so matching a timestamp + the rest of the line should make it very clear how to stitch them together.

Good enough, thanks.
  • asterysmasterysm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The Chult Hunt armour "Martyr's Plackart" does not accept the vast majority of supposedly suitable transmutation options. It can be used as a transmute, but the only armour that I have found it will accept as a transmute is Morlanth's Shroud, hinting that it might be due to inconsistencies in class requirements for it, as both these armour pieces are universal class and the other ones I tried were for DC, and one for GWF. It can be dyed with no issues.

It's a bit of a shame, as I like the stats and not the look. :c
    GF Temp Hit Points.

Is there any way we can get an increase in the amount of temp hit points feats/ITF give us? Currently they only give us about 10k Temp Hit Points, it's of minimal use at best as is.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    reg1981 said:

darc12345 said:

Trickster Rogue's Duelist Flurry bug. Is there any plans to address this bug?

Trickster Rogue (TR):
    1. Duelist Flurry issues where all or an certain amount of flurries do not register damage due to lag.

2. Duelist Flurry issues where enemy reaches 10 stacks of bleeds from a low DPS TR but it causes other TR's duelist flurry bleeds to share the bleeds based the 1st TR's damaged who applied the flurries. The bug exist regardless if 3 TRs all applied 1 stack of bleed each, the combined bleed damage is still shared.

3. Duelist Flurry reaching 10 stacks bleeds and unable to refresh bleed damage based on buff/debuff. Bug causes TR to deal less damage when buff/debuff are not applied prior to applying duelist flurry bleeds, especially an issue when TR's damage bonus feats do not apply (Deathknell, Last Moments, i.e.). Meaning 100k Duelist Flurry bleeds applied on bosses, remains 100k bleeds regardless of damage bonuses gained after bleeds are applied.

This thread is massive now but I BELIEVE at least #2 has been addressed.
    #2 was not fixed yet if that is what you mean by adressed. I have not seen any comments from a dev specifically mentioning this bug either.
    What did get fixed was a similar bug where shadow of demise wasn't registering its owner correctly.
    The dev that reported that the SOD ownership bug was fixed did ask for us to inform him of any similar bugs so he could look into them.
    I don't know if he saw that his question got answered so I will quote both the dev's post and my response here:

plavia said:

Shadow of Demise (SoD) - This capstone in Executioner tree doesn't register the owner correctly. If more than one TR applies SoD to the same target only one TR gets the credit for the damage. Also, during the SoD 6 seconds up time, some damage is not calculated in. For example, weapon enchantment except Vorpal and damage from Aura of Courage.

Shadow of Demise now works properly with multiple rogues.
    If y'all know of any other powers that don't play well with others, let me know so I may look into these as well.

CW Mirage weapons proc feats in CW paragon Trees without interaction from CW. The Mirages causing damage proc these feats independent of player action.

This has been fixed. Please note that in this fix, we have also fixed the bugged ability of the clones proccing enchantments. This was a bug. Since the clones are technically temporary pets, they should not proc enchantments.

plavia said:

Shadow of Demise (SoD) - This capstone in Executioner tree doesn't register the owner correctly. If more than one TR applies SoD to the same target only one TR gets the credit for the damage. Also, during the SoD 6 seconds up time, some damage is not calculated in. For example, weapon enchantment except Vorpal and damage from Aura of Courage.

Shadow of Demise now works properly with multiple rogues.
    If y'all know of any other powers that don't play well with others, let me know so I may look into these as well.
    @ctatumdev#6113

Ty for the SOD owner bug fix, the PVE TR community will probably want to kiss you for this fix XD. I know many people who have expressed their annoyance with that bug in the past.

There is indeed another power that does not play well with others. I have included an exerpt from my page 21 post on TR bugs; this is not the only issue with DF me and other players have mentioned on this thread so if you could look into fixing those as well, much appreciated:

TR at will power, duelist's flurry:

"It is unclear whether or not the bleeds are separated from those of other TRs. The single bleed stacks icon that appears above a target would imply that multiple TRs attacking the same target are somehow sharing the same bleed stacks."
    Initially I had pointed @ctatumdev#6113 to my older post but did not include it, here is the full duelist's flurry section from that older post:

Duelist's Flurry (DF) At-Will:

The hits of the flurry stage of this power, which are supposed to apply Bleeds, are skipping and when that happens, fewer bleeds are applied. The maximum number of hits in a full DF is 9, but as shown in a screenshot in the older TR rework threads, it drops to as few as 2. This could be lag induced but its difficult to tell.

When Bleeds are re-applied, only the timer is refreshed. Damage from the Bleeds is not refreshed to benefit from buffs of the moment when they were re-applied. This causes the Bleeds not to receive buffs such as Demon Lord's Immortality set and many other which were not active when Bleeds were applied the first time.

It is also unclear whether or not the bleeds are separated from those of other TRs. The single bleed stacks icon that appears above a target would imply that multiple TRs attacking the same target are somehow sharing the same bleed stacks.

Currently Bleeds stack to 11 instead of 10. We don't know if this was a intended hidden buff, but Bleed icon and ACT show different numbers.

Also, the number of bleed ticks after the bleed is applied seems to be random. For example, with two bleeds, we got 5 ticks. With one bleed, we got 7 ticks. With one rotation (about 5 bleeds), we got anywhere from 9-11 ticks.

--
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC

Skirmishes:
    The following Skirmishes and their associated Achievments may only be gained by levelling.

Terror of Blaclake
    Defend the Village
    Resonant Evil

Any chance they could be scaled like Skirmish events?

DF damage is refreshed by the last flurry now (damage too, not only the time) so if you get one with buffs, you get buffed bleed, and if next is without you get bleed without. It was stealth changed some time ago, not sure exactly when.
    Also Bleed damage does register correctly to the owner and each gets their own.

This is on live now.

edited October 2017
    @ctatumdev#6113

While these 2 quoted posts are not bug reports, they are also related to Duelist's flurry and if a dev works on duelist's flurry this month, that would be a good time to fix the other issues with it and update the tooltip. If it turns out to be too much maitenance to fix all DF issues durring october bugfix month, the remaining DF Issues would be a good thing to fix durring the upcomming TR rework:

Copied from the Thread TR Compiled Balance Sugestions:

At-will: Duelist's Flurry (DF):

The biggest proportion of the damage TRs do in PVE comes from duelist's flurry. Depending on the build, even conservatively, it accounts for greater than 30% of TR's overall damage. Some bosses like FBI (Drufi and Hati), or mSVA, or 2nd boss in mSP, either move a lot, or appear for short phases of time, limiting the effectiveness of this power. No other class is as handicapped with their at-wills, and consequently their damage, as TRs are by this mechanic.

The reason for this problem is because it takes long time to set up a full stack of bleeds on a target (about 3 flurries). In addition, the randomness of the flurry bleed stacking, as outlined in the known bugs section, makes it much more difficult, when compared to other classes, to have a single rotation. It forces TRs to try to watch for the stack numbers, which is nearly impossible with the tiny text in the moving debuff list. Also, the length of the mechanic is unforgiving for mistakes or extended dodges. For example, if the TR is caught in ice, the full bleed is not applied. Or, if the TR dodges too far, or makes a rotation mistake, the full bleed is not applied.

Our suggestion is to make a single flurry add all 10 stacks of bleed. This makes adding bleeds not a "chance", but a reliable system. This allows TRs to have higher overall burst, less time to set up the damage, and an easier mechanic as TRs can make a fixed rotation.

Another suggestion is to change 10 bleeds into one single Bleed which is damage wise equal to current 10(11). Any hit of the Flurry can apply it and once applied it doesn't stack.

Also to prevent the skipping Flurry hits issue we are suggesting to reduce number of Flurry hits from 9 to 3 and triple their damage to make it even, animation time would stay the same. This will also be useful for another suggestion we have for Razor Action.

This is one of my posts from earlyer in this thread:

pitshade said:

blur#5900 said:

@pitshade In my recorded case yes , dont remember about other time it happened. You thinking about high movement?

Just thinking that DF causes the TR to stick to the enemy which in turn can cause some weird behavior when mobs teleport or are thrown through the air. I have been stuck inside pod plants in Sharandar and in the ceiling of Cragmire Crypts from that. It seems to be the cause for TR being thrown out of Baphomet's arena as well as just being pushed around by at least some mobs.
    The weak cling effect for duelist's flurry is a deliberate feature of DF that has been in the game for as long as I can remember.
    It is one of two extra DF effects that are not mentioned in the tooltip but are actually pretty important and often taken for granted.
    The second effect is that you are immune to all control effects durring the flurry stage of DF.
    Honestly, I wish the devs would add these two effects to the official duelist's flurry tooltip, they are not currently mentioned in the tooltip but they really should be.

In PVE, the cling effect can be a double edged sword but it is helpful more times than not, I use it to my advantage pretty often.
    In PVP, the cling effect is a vital feature of DF and its abscence would cause significant issues for TRs trying to weild DF in PVP. Enemy players will usually try to move out of your DF before or midway through your flurry. To counter this, TRs often utilize the cling effect, this is best done by pairing DF with a jump lunge. DF is often discribed by people as clunky but pairing it with the following tactics makes DF almost feel graceful:
    A longer jump lunge allows you to hit with most of your DF flurry against a moving target you would have missed otherwise. Even if your target is not moving around much, doing a tiny lunge fowards right before the flurry will noticably improve how well you cling to the target.

As for the CC immunity durring the flurry, it often is overlooked but to get an idea of how useful it is, try to picture for a second just how often you would be getting interupted if it was taken off.
    It would screw up rotations for PVE TRs pretty badly because you would be getting interupted mid flurry far more often.
    In PVP, the effects of losing DFs CC immunity would also be very noticable since it plays an even more vital role in landing DFs than the cling effect does.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    micky1p00 said:

DF damage is refreshed by the last flurry now (damage too, not only the time) so if you get one with buffs, you get buffed bleed, and if next is without you get bleed without. It was stealth changed some time ago, not sure exactly when.

This is on live now.

I was not aware this got fixed, TY. From all the reports in this thread, I thought it was still unfixed.
    --
    PVP Rogue,

micky1p00 said:

This is on live now.

I was not aware this got fixed, TY. From all the reports in this thread, I thought it was still unfixed.
    Yeah, the first was a stealth change. I was surprised to find it out too.
    The second had to test, not sure if it was changed at some point, or we thought there is a bug where there wasn't. No idea. But with fixed damage weapons it was easier to test, and looks like it's ok.
This discussion has been closed.