test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I don't know how to make this red

The +5 companion gear that drops out of gambit appears to be missing an enchant slot.

From what I understand it originally had 2 enchant slots and the overload slot - currently on PS4 there is only 1 enchant and 1 overload - making them the least desirable of the gear.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > Never hurts to ask. Are dungeon delves a thing of the past or bugged and not showing in calender? Just wondering, really wanting the Many Arrows bloody armor.
    >
    > Dungeon delves is now history.

That's unfortunate. Guess I'll have to pay the 6 million AD to guy on AH for that armor lol. That's a lot of money for a transmute but since they are not bringing back the old transmutes any time soon I gotta do what I gotta do.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

The +5 companion gear that drops out of gambit appears to be missing an enchant slot.

From what I understand it originally had 2 enchant slots and the overload slot - currently on PS4 there is only 1 enchant and 1 overload - making them the least desirable of the gear.

That's WAI, apparently. It's supposed to have 1 ench 1 overload. For some terrible reason.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

ravenskya said:

That's WAI, apparently. It's supposed to have 1 ench 1 overload. For some terrible reason.
    if you have an 800 stat overload it should be a lot better with R12 Bondings if only for a brief time no? Moot now as Rank 14 enchants have made Overload gear on Companions redundant.

edited October 2017
    Loadouts. When switching between loadouts sometimes an item is forced into overflow items, despite having plenty of bag space.

Once a loadout bugs it always bugs unless, for some inexpicable reason, it stops bugging.

Carefully moving items to avoid overload seems to always fail.
    Post edited by jumpingmorks on
    Guild Stronghold. When doing Spiders HE a small purple circle appears in the location of the All Washed up quest.

> @plasticbat said:

> Never hurts to ask. Are dungeon delves a thing of the past or bugged and not showing in calender? Just wondering, really wanting the Many Arrows bloody armor.

>

That's unfortunate. Guess I'll have to pay the 6 million AD to guy on AH for that armor lol. That's a lot of money for a transmute but since they are not bringing back the old transmutes any time soon I gotta do what I gotta do.

Didn't dungeon delves use to allow you to open chests without a key? I liked that, for that 1 hour you were pretty much guaranteed to get any dungeon you wanted, it focused everyone's attention to run dungeons in a short time frame.

Inconsiquential bug - Discard items while selling at npc vendor. Discard popup appears once seller window is closed. Just seemed odd that you can sell an item then discard it afterwards xD
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Can someone use red text (it doesn't seem to work for me) to report BILETHORN not critting on a bunch of moves. I know they fixed lightning not critting....but I didn't see bilethorn listed as fixed
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    miasmat said:

We won't be increasing the size of the various guild logs because that would add too much stored data when multiplied by all guilds. However, if you're ok with NOT including the "Name has reached level ##" messages, we can use the same number of messages (I think it's 500 right now) to hold more useful messages like "Name has joined, after being invited by Name2". Good trade?

Yeah very good.

• mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    > @jumpingmorks said:
    > > @plasticbat said:
    >
    > > Never hurts to ask. Are dungeon delves a thing of the past or bugged and not showing in calender? Just wondering, really wanting the Many Arrows bloody armor.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Dungeon delves is now history.
    >
    >
    >
    > That's unfortunate. Guess I'll have to pay the 6 million AD to guy on AH for that armor lol. That's a lot of money for a transmute but since they are not bringing back the old transmutes any time soon I gotta do what I gotta do.
    >
    > Didn't dungeon delves use to allow you to open chests without a key? I liked that, for that 1 hour you were pretty much guaranteed to get any dungeon you wanted, it focused everyone's attention to run dungeons in a short time frame.

Yeah and you could get gear specific to you and it was unique. Now it just rings of parrying and things like that. I have to create a new toon to get to 60 then hope to get the armor I want spending 2k a key. That 6 mil ad is looking good haha. I dont even know if i can get the many arrows bloodied armor from the dungeon anymore.

> @plasticbat said:

>

Can we pls get an update for the transmutes in Gauntigrym. Myself personally I really want the profound conc set for my GF it looks like 40k chaos legionaire armor!

You recycled many pieces for Chult including a very rare transmute from Valindra's Crown if I'm not mistaken (Rex Corona) but you also used Empowered Blac Ice Armor pieces where, if we want to, we can already access and make those pieces.

Also:
    Are we ever going to see a return of Black Ice MH/OH???!! *sad face* Transmutes in GG Trader will suffice for now!

Talking of Transmutes:

Tyranny of Dragon Store allows a GF and OP to buy both shields for each class, however, they are BoP, if you buy an OP shield with GF or vice versa it is BoP and you are unable to transfer it.

> @jumpingmorks said:

> > @plasticbat said:

>

> > Never hurts to ask. Are dungeon delves a thing of the past or bugged and not showing in calender? Just wondering, really wanting the Many Arrows bloody armor.

>

> >

>

> > Dungeon delves is now history.

>

>

>

> That's unfortunate. Guess I'll have to pay the 6 million AD to guy on AH for that armor lol. That's a lot of money for a transmute but since they are not bringing back the old transmutes any time soon I gotta do what I gotta do.

>

> Didn't dungeon delves use to allow you to open chests without a key? I liked that, for that 1 hour you were pretty much guaranteed to get any dungeon you wanted, it focused everyone's attention to run dungeons in a short time frame.

Yeah and you could get gear specific to you and it was unique. Now it just rings of parrying and things like that. I have to create a new toon to get to 60 then hope to get the armor I want spending 2k a key. That 6 mil ad is looking good haha. I dont even know if i can get the many arrows bloodied armor from the dungeon anymore.

None of the dungeons currently drop the pre mod 6 Transmutes. It's 6m for a reason unfortunately.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    miasmat said:

- adding a command to export various guild logs.

Guild leaders everywhere thank you!
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    micky1p00 said:

In export, any chance for the log lines to have auto increment ID, even a cyclic one of say 1k (preferably more, but with 500 total lines that will also work). So when exporting they can be easily stitched together.

A sortable timestamp would also work: 20171020U173042

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    @nitocris83, want me to start with forum bugs now? :grimace:
    FrozenFire
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    When using items as transmutes they get destroyed, alongside with enchants they had equipped. Transmute item getting destroyed is normal thing but forgetting to remove enchants from them can be an expensive mistake.
    It would help a lot if the enchants were, either automatically removed from items which are used as transmutes or if we get a pop up window asking us if we want to remove them.
  • mathayis#3326 mathayis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    BUG/EXPLOIT

An obscene amount of players are using the bug/exploit of the animation cancel of select Artifacts to gain 100% uptime on Artificer's Persuasion. Heart of the Red Dragon, Sigil of the Great Weapon Fighter are a few that are being used to do this. Can we please get a fix asap for this since it is game breaking and extremely over powered.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

micky1p00 said:

In export, any chance for the log lines to have auto increment ID, even a cyclic one of say 1k (preferably more, but with 500 total lines that will also work). So when exporting they can be easily stitched together.

A sortable timestamp would also work: 20171020U173042

While very rare, but trimmed to seconds, you can have multiple donations at the same timestamp. An example of everyone running after DF or events to donate at the same time, which forces more annoying checks.
    But anything is better than nothing.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Bug: Bilethorn Second Proc Doesn't Crit on Specific Abilities.

Bilethorn is comprised of two seperate hits (initial and second proc). However, there are some abilities in which Bilethorn's second proc (procs on multiproc abilities) will never crit, regardless of your Crit chance (whether it is from stacking Crit, or a special feature such as TR Stealth or CW Eye of the Storm).

To replicate, use dev team magic to set yourselves up at 100% Crit, or use a class' special ability to put yourself at 100% Crit. If you are testing without 100% Crit, it would be best to test multiple times for accuracy.

Bilethorn's Second Hit will not Crit on the following abilities:

Note: there are probably more, but these are the ones I or others have tested

GF:

Crushing Surge
    Weapon Master's Strike
    Griffon's Wrath
    Anvil of Doom
    Knee Breaker
    Lunging Strike
    Crescendo
    Indomitable Strength
    *Enforced Threat is a weird case. It has two Bilethorn procs, but only one of them can crit.

GWF:

Sure Strike
    Hidden Daggers
    Crescendo
    Indomitable Strength
    *Weapon Master's Strike is another oddball case where only one out of two procs can Crit.

CW

Disintegrate
    Steal Time
    Shield Pulse
    Shard of Endless Avalanche
    Repel
    Chilling Cloud
    Magic Missiles
    Imprisonment
    Storm Pillar
    Fanning the Flame
    Scorching Burst
    Furious Immolation
    Maelstrom of Chaos
    Arcane Singularity

(List from @thefabricant's CW Guide, linked here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1232590/pc-cw-mechanics-guide-mod-11-5/p2)

HR:

Clear the Ground
    Aimed Strike
    Rapid Strike
    Split Strike
    Steel Breeze
    Hindering Shot
    Plant Growth
    Thorn Ward
    Thorn Strike
    Seismic Shot
    Gushing Wound gets two of the second procs, but only 1 of them can Crit.
    Cordon of Arrows (and Chains of Blazing Light) do not actually proc the Bilethorn second hit.

OP:

Shielding Strike
    Oath Strike
    Templar's Wrath
    Divine Judgement

SW:

Dark Spinal Aura
    Hand of Blight Ranged
    Hand of Blight Melee
    Blades of Vanquished Armies
    Arms of Hadar
    Hadar's Grasp (noncurse)
    Pillar of Power
    Soul Scorch
    Warlock's Bargain
    Brood of Hadar
    Tyrannical Curse

TR

Sly Flourish
    Cloud of Steel
    Dazing Strike
    Lashing Blade
    Blade Flurry
    Whirlwind of Blades

DC:

@darthtzarr can tell you all about the Bilethorn issues on DC.

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    rjc9000 said:

@darthtzarr can tell you all about the Bilethorn issues on DC.

I am fairly sure I listed it some place else in this thread, but I will go ahead and list it again with the rest of yours

No power I tested could crit consistently on the 2nd proc of Bilethorn. It is possibly like what they said for Lightning Burst, in that it isn't taking the player's crit chance into account. So I will list the powers that it doesn't seem to work properly with for DC this includes the divinity version if it deals damage:

Lance of Faith
    Astral Seal
    Sunburst
    Searing Light
    Sacred Flame
    Prophecy of Doom
    Break the Spirit
    Divine Glow
    Guardian of Faith
    Hammer of Fate
    Brand of the Sun
    Forgemaster's Flame

Besides that, these powers don't even have a second proc. The Bilethorn debuff icon doesn't display, and never deals the 2nd hit regardless of how long you wait:

Daunting Light
    Chains of Blazing Light
    Flame Strike

This second issue is obviously far more severe than the first. These powers also do not benefit from the Holy Avenger self-buff for some reason.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• issssshoisssssho Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Not sure if those were reported earlier but oh well

- HR: thorn ward consumes aspect of serpent stacks but do not grant new ones but instead stops at 0.
    - HR: combat feat scything blades grants 4.75% damage bonus instead of 5% as stated in tooltip.
    - HR: rapid strike animation randomly reseting attack pattern.
    - Using any encounter while activating Tenser Disc combat power cancels the activation of combat power and the effect it should grant.
    - Stone debris removal task gets stuck in some cases disabling the party from further progression in some cases in tomb of the 9 gods (2 people picking last stone, someone trying to pass before 'trap disarmed message', standing on the blue area where stones are supposed to be put).
    - CW: Lightning enchant applies combustive action debuff on mobs that are outside the daily power cast area thanks to lightning sparks.
    - CW: Chaos magic capstone can multiproc.
    - Not sure if bug or misleading tooltip : OP : aura of courage does damage according to each party members max hit points in party instead according to paladins max hit points.

Can we get transmutes back from mod 5 castle never ? Draconic weapon sets - aka Draconic Longbow
    With great power comes great electricity bill.

THC
    http://www.theholycrusaders.com/
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    When entering Bryn Shander, Lonelywood or Cold Run an error shows up saying that we can't have two unique items.
    The bug is tied to the Trovel.
    vida44 said:

When entering Bryn Shander, Lonelywood or Cold Run an error shows up saying that we can't have two unique items.
    The bug is tied to the Trovel.

I thought the bug was related to the Defending the Dale quest being unable to show up, since you already had it from another zone, but I haven't bothered to actually test either theory

• brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User

BUG/EXPLOIT

An obscene amount of players are using the bug/exploit of the animation cancel of select Artifacts to gain 100% uptime on Artificer's Persuasion. Heart of the Red Dragon, Sigil of the Great Weapon Fighter are a few that are being used to do this. Can we please get a fix asap for this since it is game breaking and extremely over powered.

I tryied to reproduced this exploit on Live but unable to gain 100% uptime.
    The interupt doesn't reset artifact CD.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    miasmat said:

scathias said:

And on that note, you devs have done a great job looking at combat mechanics bugs and such, but could you please spend a couple days going through the guild UI issues that many people brought up...

I've been a slacker and haven't been responding in this thread nearly enough to reflect what the UI and Software teams are doing. We are currently acting on a bunch of the guild changes but not all of them.

UI stuff isn't particularly harder than other tasks, but it is done by a department that has a lot of competing demands on it, so your request is more likely to get deprioritized and delayed.

Some of the changes that I know are done or nearly done regarding Guilds:
    - logs will now differentiate between quit and kick, and show who kicked if there is one.
    - adding a command to export various guild logs.

We won't be increasing the size of the various guild logs because that would add too much stored data when multiplied by all guilds. However, if you're ok with NOT including the "Name has reached level ##" messages, we can use the same number of messages (I think it's 500 right now) to hold more useful messages like "Name has joined, after being invited by Name2". Good trade?
    @miasmat Will any of these changes reach consoles? PC already have better guild management tools than consoles but we are a very large chunk of the player base.

Personally I'd really love to see a 'last active' field for all members, but being able to export the above logs to a linked outlook account would also be great.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited October 2017
    brewald said:

BUG/EXPLOIT

I tryied to reproduced this exploit on Live but unable to gain 100% uptime.
    The interupt doesn't reset artifact CD.
    This exploit was fixed quite awhile ago. It still exists on other insignia bonuses such as Artificer's Influence and Shepard's Devotion. You press the artifact/daily button and then immediately dodge/sprint/block/shadowslip before it goes on cooldown. It cancels the use of the artifact/daily but still gives you the insignia bonus. This has already been fixed for Artificer's Persuasion.

EDIT - there is a bug with a specific artifact that still allows Artificer's Persuasion to proc like this. This artifact exists at legendary rank in Bryn Shandar on preview.

I am also not quite sure how Heart of the Red Dragon is an exploit when it literally states that it has a cooldown of 15 seconds if you don't hit anything. It also cannot be animation canceled to gain Artificer's Persuasion.
    It must be fully cast.

This discussion has been closed.