test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lockbox of the lost!...

I see PC is getting the lockbox of the lost, with a chance at that really cool flying carpet, here at the end of October. Will PS4 have an oppertunity at this new lockbox/mount before the beginning of the new year?

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    we will get it with 12b - whenever that hits PC, we are usually 8 weeks later
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    abysstic1#7048 abysstic1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Will we get it with 12b, before 12b drops, or after 12b has been implemented? Seeing it has the new refinement items I would assume we’ll see it as 12b is implemented. Using 8 weeks as a guideline that puts us very close to seeing on Christmas week. 12b has the potential to be problematic as the scale of the refinement changes take place, and the holiday time is never a good time to have a large chuck of down time because of new content issues. We all want to be home for the holiday after all, and I am sure that includes support staff. Let’s not forget increased traffic as server population. Traffic increases because so many people are in fact home. Seeing these factors I was wondering if ARC was planning on implementing early, or possibly after the holiday. Knowing this I can plan to save keys, buy keys, or do a combination of both before 12b and the new lockbox arrive. Perhaps I am forward looking, but the track record of implementing the port from PC to PS4 doesn’t have a perfect track record, throw in a holiday to boot, and that makes me feel more uneasy.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Generally we get the glorious resurgence for like a week before the new mod drops, then when the new mod hits we get the new box with that. Which is annoying as all get out because as you are trying to run the new content your screen is filled with the "Such and such just got this stuff out of the whatever it is box" for like 3 days straight.

Keep an eye out for when the in game calendar ends. That's where they will put it.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Will we get it with 12b, before 12b drops, or after 12b has been implemented? Seeing it has the new refinement items I would assume we’ll see it as 12b is implemented. Using 8 weeks as a guideline that puts us very close to seeing on Christmas week. 12b has the potential to be problematic as the scale of the refinement changes take place, and the holiday time is never a good time to have a large chuck of down time because of new content issues. We all want to be home for the holiday after all, and I am sure that includes support staff. Let’s not forget increased traffic as server population. Traffic increases because so many people are in fact home. Seeing these factors I was wondering if ARC was planning on implementing early, or possibly after the holiday. Knowing this I can plan to save keys, buy keys, or do a combination of both before 12b and the new lockbox arrive. Perhaps I am forward looking, but the track record of implementing the port from PC to PS4 doesn’t have a perfect track record, throw in a holiday to boot, and that makes me feel more uneasy.

I'm guess 2nd or 3rd week in January like last year with SoMI.